Sunday, June 30, 2019

Milking Your Luck

Click for Artist's Description

2019 Glyph Comics Award Winner (BEST COMIC STRIP OR WEBCOMIC)!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "Milking Your Luck." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 01 Jul 2019. Pen & ink w/Adobe Photoshop color.

Tony Steed - FACT: Slavery was forced upon Africans.
Alternative fact: Slavery just means Involuntary immigration.
I can't believe people vote Republican...
Involuntary immigration = Kidnapping, fucktard.
#bencarsonis an idiot

Shy Pearce - My Irish ancestors were slaves

Tony Steed -There's a reason why the Irish and the English didn't get along for centuries.

Muhammad Rasheed - Ireland's forgotten mixed-race child abuse victims

Muhammad Rasheed - Black people suffer the most racism in Ireland, report finds

Muhammad Rasheed - Two years of the ‘Irish slaves’ myth: racism, reductionism and the tradition of diminishing the transatlantic slave trade

Muhammad Rasheed - The Irish and the Atlantic slave trade

Muhammad Rasheed - [BOOK REVIEW] ‘The Green and the Gray’ by David T. Gleeson

Shy Pearce - I think you've made your point, racist.

Muhammad Rasheed - But I thought we were all posting completely irrelevant info in response to Tony's comment?  I'M HELPING!   :(

 ________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!












Save up to 75% on art & craft supplies

SuppliesOutlet - Ink & Toner Cartridges



Saturday, June 29, 2019

Proof of Fake Deep



2019 Glyph Comics Award Winner (BEST COMIC STRIP OR WEBCOMIC)!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "Proof of Fake Deep." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 30 Jun 2019. Pen & ink w/Adobe Photoshop color.

Anonymous - I’ve seen self-declared yogi masters levitate just with their mind? Is it because they awakened and opened their third eye or are they tricksters?

Muhammad Rasheed - In addition to his/her role as healer and keeper of a culture’s knowledge stores, the shaman position also has a long history of performing stage magic tricks. Street magician and endurance artist David Blaine chronicled his globe-trotting adventure when he met shamanistic magicians in simple little quasi-untouched villages, and dueled each one in magic. Every time he would recognize the trick his wily opponent would perform, showing the longevity and range of the folio of legerdemain techniques.

As entertaining as this ‘magic battle tournament world tour’ was, it also revealed how integral the performing arts, stage craft and even greed-fueled grifter schemes are to the ages old community of “spiritual masters.” How these tricks could have originally become established within their tool kit is clear, since the small village shaman needs to “prove” his knowledge and ability to the community as evidence of his authority and power, while true magic is very personal. The only provable fruit of true magic is insight and wisdom – which may not be strong enough evidence to convince the untrained lay villager to justify supporting this character as a professional “spiritual master.” Consequently, to justify his job the shaman finds himself performing tricks to inspire awe in the willfully gullible villagers, so they will be sufficiently satisfied that work is actually being done and they will go away. Or give up valuables. Or whatever. In larger communities, such as the Ancient Egypt of the prophet Moses’ day (peace be upon him), we see a network of shaman-magicians who used their skills to not only build and maintain those famous mystery systems, but also to grift the royal court to fund their lifestyles. And of course they weren’t the only ones. The spiritual master/magician priest role was lucrative for that tight-knit secretive crowd and practiced all over the world. Note that when confronted with the Holy Signs that the One God instructed Moses to show to Pharaoh and his court, the shamans immediately fell to their faces in awe and surrender. They recognized true magic; they knew it when they saw it from their studies, but had become jaded and skeptical because their greed-driven lifestyles severed themfrom the ability to personally experience the deep mysteries (see: The Christ’s instructions to the rich young ruler)

In our modern society, the performance tricks of the old shaman have been isolated away from the healing arts and make up the foundation of the modern entertainment magic body of techniques. But in other areas, they are still being practiced to impress a potential ‘mark,’ which includes the stage craft and charismatic smooth talk of the modern “spiritual master” entrepreneur.

The best way to keep from falling for these scams is to be aware that real magic is small in scope within the confines of this finite material universe and experienced only on the individual level. Even though it requires a strong personal discipline to consistently perform, the checklist of instructions is thankfully very short, simple to track and readily available for free. Real magic isn’t big and flashy with obscene razzle-dazzle. If the so-called ‘yogi master’ is trying to demonstrate superpowers in front of you that are little different from the performances of David Blaine, Chris Angel or David Copperfield (or even the roadside snake charmer), it’s definitely fake.

 ________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!












Save up to 75% on art & craft supplies

SuppliesOutlet - Ink & Toner Cartridges



Abusing Blackness



2019 Glyph Comics Award Winner (BEST COMIC STRIP OR WEBCOMIC)!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "Abusing Blackness." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 30 Jun 2019. Pen & ink w/Adobe Photoshop color.

Anonymous - Is Kamala Harris a black woman?

Muhammad Rasheed - Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) is a Black woman based on the physical characteristics of racial phenotype. However, she is not a member of the American Descendants of Slavery (ADOS) ethnic group — commonly known by the less accurate designations of “African-American” and “Black American” — but instead traces her lineage and heritage through her bi-ethnic Jamaican and Indian Brahmin family strains.

Despite this, Sen. Harris has made dubious attempts to self-identify as ADOS in her efforts to court the vote of the traditionally loyal Democratic Party ADOS group to boost support for her 2020 presidential nomination bid. For example, during the Democratic Party primary debates, she made a big deal about her being part of the school integration busing program as a child, even though her own successful immigrant family had a full range of socio-economic options to choose from unlike the ADOS community members the program was actually created to help.

It is worth noting that Sen. Harris has pointedly resisted addressing the ADOS Political Agenda as of 30 Jun 2019, and clearly seeks to use her ability to physically “pass” as ADOS to take advantage of the ADOS story for her own personal career come-up, without giving them back anything tangible in return.

 ________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!












Save up to 75% on art & craft supplies

SuppliesOutlet - Ink & Toner Cartridges



Thursday, June 27, 2019

Calling ADOS' Bluff by Keeping It Real

Click for Artist's Description

2019 Glyph Comics Award Winner (BEST COMIC STRIP OR WEBCOMIC)!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "Calling ADOS' Bluff by Keeping It Real." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 28 Jun 2019. Pen & ink w/Adobe Photoshop color.

 ________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!












Save up to 75% on art & craft supplies

SuppliesOutlet - Ink & Toner Cartridges



Wednesday, June 26, 2019

The Mother of All Flimsy Excuses

Click for Artist's Description

2019 Glyph Comics Award Winner (BEST COMIC STRIP OR WEBCOMIC)!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "The Mother of All Flimsy Excuses." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 27 Jun 2019. Pen & ink w/Adobe Photoshop color.

Daniel Kibbey - Does anyone really deserve reparations? After all is anyone even alive anymore that participated? Why or why not?

Muhammad Rasheed - That’s the equivalent of asking: “Does anyone deserve the compounded inherited wealth transfers they receive from their ancestry line over the generations?”

  • Did you deserve the house your mom left you?
  • Did you deserve the small business you received when your uncle passed on?
  • Did you deserve those tuition fee payments your parents took care of for you? Or the college housing allowance?
  • Did you deserve that car your grammy gifted you with on your 16th birthday?
  • Did you deserve to have access to the $300,000 funds your dad provided to enable you to start your business?

This is what Reparations means—the restoring of my family’s stolen wealth... the righting of that wrong. The anti-Black slavery institution robbed the American Descendants of Slavery (ADOS) of the compounded inherited wealth transfers those families would have used for themselves to build up a legacy. The Reparations payout was designed to repair that fundamental wrong, but when the United States government reneged on paying that debt, they opted to compound MORE debt on top of it with an additional 150 yrs of anti-Black systemic racism that plundered even more wealth from ADOS communities to give to the white racist aristocracy.

The compounded wealth of my family needs to be restored to me. Your family lineage now hoards wealth that came from my exploited labor which you certainly did NOT deserve as it was a blatant theft. I don’t care if you hold onto it or not, but what needs to happen is that the artificially impoverished conditions of ADOS represented by the racial wealth gap must be fixed. The U.S. government needs to provide an estimated $2.5 trillion a year for ten years to the ADOS community until we have caught up economically with the white community so that true equality can be obtained.

I deserve to have that long overdue debt finally paid.

 ________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!












Save up to 75% on art & craft supplies

SuppliesOutlet - Ink & Toner Cartridges



Tuesday, June 25, 2019

How to Start a Wo (uh, Civil Wo, that is)

Click for Artist's Description

2019 Glyph Comics Award Winner (BEST COMIC STRIP OR WEBCOMIC)!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "How to Start a Wo (uh, Civil Wo, that is)." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 26 Jun 2019. Pen & ink w/Adobe Photoshop color.

Anonymous - With all the talk of slave reparations should the government consider reparations to the descendants of soldiers who lost their lives fighting to end slavery?

Muhammad Rasheed - Not a single American Civil War soldier lost his life “fighting to end slavery.” That’s a myth invented by white supremacist history revisionists.

The Confederate soldiers fought for the slave holding class, and the latter’s desire to secede from the USA to pursue their dream of seizing more fertile lands in Central and South America to allow more willing and able-bodied white men to become plantation-owning lords.

The Union soldiers fought to enforce the will of the Executive Branch, with the president’s desire to prevent the slave holders from seceding from the nation, and to punish them for their greed-fueled insolence. The president freed the slaves as the ultimate war strategy to snatch the rug out from under the dreams of the slave holders, effectively ending the war.

All white soldiers on both sides received full pay and benefits. The freed Black people failed to receive the promised reparatory justice due to them, but instead had the gains of Reconstruction stripped away, were returned to a humiliating second class citizenship as well as a resurrected bondsman class through both the sharecropping and mass incarceration long-con grift, and all of this with the full support of the United States government. That’s the reason for “all the talk” of Reparations. That debt is now due.

 ________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!












Save up to 75% on art & craft supplies

SuppliesOutlet - Ink & Toner Cartridges



Monday, June 24, 2019

Folio of the White Racist Advertising Agency, Inc.

Click for Artist's Description

2019 Glyph Comics Award Winner (BEST COMIC STRIP OR WEBCOMIC)!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "Folio of the White Racist Advertising Agency, Inc.." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 25 Jun 2019. Pen & ink w/Adobe Photoshop color.

Magalee Cirpili - Do white people assume that the disproportionate rate of black people in prison and poverty are the results of our own moral failings?

Muhammad Rasheed - For the most part, white people do not merely “assume” this to be a fact, but both they and the greater population at large have been carefully and deliberately indoctrinated into believing this falsehood through many generations of white supremacist social engineering.

The scholarship behind Ava Duvernay’s 13th documentary revealed that the line "...except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted..." placed within the 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: Abolition of Slavery functioned as a diabolical loophole enabling the slave holder class to continue to exploit the American Descendants of Slavery (ADOS) as free labor after the formal abolishment of the chattel slave institution.

Functioning as a high-level, long-con grift scheme, the white racist aristocracy cultivated an elaborate propaganda campaign to convince the populace that Black men were inherently criminal—despite the fact that during the slave era these same propagandists went out of their way to convince the nation that Black men were naturally excellent slave servants whom the white racist gentry could trust as stewards of their property and families. Under the updated anti-Black marketing campaign, a whole new set of ‘Black Codes’ were developed in which Black people would find themselves incarcerated over savagely comical, invented-on-the-spot faux-infractions. Such tactics carried smoothly over into the modern day with George Zimmerman’s demonstration of outrage that a Black youth would have the audacity to go to the store for sugared treats dressed in a hoodie and gym shoes.

Even though the ADOS community initially pushed back against the false campaign, the consistency of its bombardment would eventually brainwash them, too, leading to the “respectability politics” doctrine practiced by the ADOS bourgeoisie.

 ________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!












Save up to 75% on art & craft supplies

SuppliesOutlet - Ink & Toner Cartridges



Sunday, June 23, 2019

Chronic Integrity Malfunction: The Failure of White Rule

Click for Artist's Description

2019 Glyph Comics Award Winner (BEST COMIC STRIP OR WEBCOMIC)!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "Chronic Integrity Malfunction: The Failure of White Rule." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 24 Jun 2019. Pen & ink w/Adobe Photoshop color.

 ________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!












Save up to 75% on art & craft supplies

SuppliesOutlet - Ink & Toner Cartridges



The Hoarding Monopolizer's War Against Fair Competition

Click for Artist's Description

2019 Glyph Comics Award Winner (BEST COMIC STRIP OR WEBCOMIC)!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "The Hoarding Monopolizer's War Against Fair Competition." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 23 Jun 2019. Pen & ink w/Adobe Photoshop color.

Anonymous - How would you create a near-perfect country?

Muhammad Rasheed - By strictly enforcing all of the USA’s laws that align to the nation’s highest ideals. This includes enforcing anti-trust laws which were designed to protect the United States’ capitalist tradition from the hoarding monopolizers, and their across the board application in all industries, particularly those that are somehow ‘mysteriously’ exempt from them (including sports, media, utilities, health care, insurance, banks, and financial markets).

Strictly and religiously protect the people from the diabolical schemes of the 1% grifter class, who care not for the country, but only for themselves.

 ________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!












Save up to 75% on art & craft supplies

SuppliesOutlet - Ink & Toner Cartridges



Saturday, June 22, 2019

A Dubious Critique from the Front Line Race Soldier

Click for Artist's Description - Free Access on Saturdays!

2019 Glyph Comics Award Winner (BEST COMIC STRIP OR WEBCOMIC)!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "A Dubious Critique from the Front Line Race Soldier." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 22 Jun 2019. Pen & ink w/Adobe Photoshop color.

Anonymous - Is there a statistical basis for the stereotype of young, black males being more prone to crime?

Muhammad Rasheed - Stereotypes were just made up out of thin air by white people with anti-Black racial biases. Usually they were invented just to make fun of us and are relatively harmless, like the stupid fried chicken and watermelon ones.

But sometimes — like the “inherent criminal” one — they were made up so that the white racist aristocracy could maintain their race-based wealth & power monopoly. This was proven by the scholarship that support’s Ava DuVernay’s 13th documentary, and they are dangerous because powerful white racists use the influence of such stereotypes to create policy and pass devastating anti-Black bills into law, adding to the country’s enduring sin of anti-Black systemic racism.

 ________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!












Save up to 75% on art & craft supplies

SuppliesOutlet - Ink & Toner Cartridges



Friday, June 21, 2019

Anti-Black Labeling to Protect the Status Quo

Click for Artist's Description

2019 Glyph Comics Award Winner (BEST COMIC STRIP OR WEBCOMIC)!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "Anti-Black Labeling to Protect the Status Quo." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 21 Jun 2019. Pen & ink w/Adobe Photoshop color.

Michael Cedeno - What lady mean?

Muhammad Rasheed - She means that no matter what the Activist says, she will always interpret the self-empowerment of the American Descendants of Slavery as "hate & racism" because she is frightened of a self-sufficient and economically included ADOS.

Anonymous - Why would Republicans, who like to represent themselves as a more Christian party, not want America to give reparations to the descendants of slaves and natives since enslavement and genocide are sins and reparation in integral to repentance?

Muhammad Rasheed - Both Republicans and Democrats are resistant to the idea of paying the American Descendants of Slavery (ADOS) reparatory justice for the centuries of continuous and ongoing anti-Black systemic racism that fuels the white racist aristocracy. This is because they do not want to let the races become economically equal, and equally enfranchised politically, for fear of the potential that the balance of power could flip and they don’t want to risk losing their Eurocentric white supremacist wealth and power monopoly.

Consequently — even though the United States has paid numerous other people reparations (including the indigenous natives) with zero issues over the last 150 yrs — the very idea of paying it to the nation’s most wronged group sends white conservatives and liberals into a panic.

Nezu Garside - Interesting take. Now what about those white Americans who immigrated to the USA after slavery ended? Should they be a part of this taxation that ultimately will pay for the reparations? That is the other side of the argument against reparations. Because as the son of such immigrant parents, I'm not paying a bill that isn't mine.

Additionally, the American Journal of Human Genetics shows that just as many whites in the deep south are related to black slaves as blacks are. Most speculate that these genetic relations are from a matter of rape, but are we then to ignore them because they are the results of victimization? None of those rape babies chose to be born and were lucky enough to be cared for after they were born.

Muhammad Rasheed - Nezu wrote: “Should they be a part of this taxation that ultimately will pay for the reparations?”

OF COURSE they should. Without question. Are they not coming to the USA to enjoy the benefits built from my free slave and exploited labor? They can pay taxes into the pot if they want to enjoy this life. This question doesn’t even make sense.

Nezu wrote: “…but are we then to ignore them because they are the results of victimization?”

If the self-identifying Black mixed race folk can provide the legitimate documentation that they had at least one enslaved American ancestor, then they can be a part of the ADOS reparations program. If not, then I suggest they file their own separate grievance based on whatever proofs they do have for their own program.

Nezu Garside - And the indentured Irish? The ones who never got to pay off their supposed debts or were court ordered to return to their lives of indenturement.

Muhammad Rasheed - They already received their reparations in both their indenture payout and pro-white governmental policies:

When Affirmative Action Was For White People: Its Twisted Origins (2005)

Muhammad Rasheed - I don’t understand what the Irish have to do with MY Reparations grievance with the US government though. Why are you continuously bringing it up here, instead of encouraging them to file their own separate formal grievance? I don’t understand.

Is this somehow yet another attempt for whites to grift the system and steal benefits due to me? Please explain.

Race and Local Knowledge: New Evidence from the Southern Homestead Act

Nezu Garside - I'm just trying to wrap my around the entirety of your stance and to determine if you're also a hypocrite within the scope of your beliefs. Also, I'm not white.

Muhammad Rasheed - So you think I’m a hypocrite if I’m not piling a bunch of other people’s separate grievances on top of my own LONG NEGLECTED grievance, even though the Irish as white people have already received their benefits, usually by grifting me out of wealth and land?

Please explain.

Nezu Garside - Nope, by you stating that anyone with a connection should be allowed to petition proves that you are not a hypocrite.

But by and by, I do not think I can explain myself to you because you are already established in your beliefs. I have done nothing to you. My family history is recognized all the way back to the 16th century and has no history of slave ownership. And my State of birth never participated in slavery. So I guess, if push comes to shove, I'll just wave to you from the other side of the battlefield. I'll be the one darker than most everyone else.

Muhammad Rasheed - Anyone “with a connection” to what?

Your “family history is recognized all the way back to the 16th century” in what nation?

Nezu Garside - Connection to slavery as a descendant of slaves. Botswana, Arabia and Ireland.

Muhammad Rasheed - I don’t understand what this means. What was your state of birth? Are you Irish?

Are you deliberately creating more questions than you are answering?

Nezu Garside - No, I’m answering the question you asked. You asked what nation my heritage could be traced back to. I gave you the big three we have records for. As for state of birth, that would be Washington. Which, as far as European colonization goes, was always a free area. As a territory and as a State.

Muhammad Rasheed - Okay, so you were born in Washington D.C. or Washington state?

When did your family arrive in the USA?

Nezu Garside - Washington State, and 1974.

Muhammad Rasheed - Okay. Do you self-identify as an Irish-American, or as a Black immigrant by way of Botswana?

Nezu Garside - As someone born in the USA, I identify myself as an American, which I think is where we have the disconnect. You identify by your heritage, I identify as my own individual self. But my mother came from Botswana in the 70’s and my father from Ireland.

Muhammad Rasheed - You’re being disingenuous here. You obviously went through the trouble of tracing your heritage/lineage back through the sixteenth century because you very much care about what you now claim to be indifferent to.

Obviously the entire point of your original line of questioning was to see if, as a Black immigrant's child, you’d be able to get out of paying the ADOS Reparations Tax, and also if you could possibly receive a portion of it yourself if a fraudulent Irish grievance scam can be attached to it in some way based on your claims to be able to provide your Irish blood strain evidence. #NoNewTricks

Nezu Garside - Actually, I’m against reparations, with only caveat that if you accept, you and your descendants leave the USA and never to come back, but that’s just my personal feelings on the matter. If that check showed up in my mail box, I would burn it because it isn’t something I earned. And no, I didn’t bother doing it. My aunt did. I just know about it because she shared it with us all, as that was her life’s masterpiece, I respected her enough to study it.

I think the whole thing is a fraud brought forth by the lazy and disingenuous, especially when you get into the subject of the African Kings that first established the slave trade with the Trans-Arabic market some 700 years before the Trans-Atlantic/European slave trade. Starting with the Arabia-African Zanj slave trade. Or did you forget about that fact? And what about the Barbary Slave trade that resulted in some million white Christians becoming slaves in North Africa from the 16th to the 18th century, only to be sold to other African nations, Arabics and even Europeans. But forsooth, I cannot forget the 700 American slaves captured by Moroccan pirates between 1786 and 1815. (Since you wish to accuse me of being a money grubber.) And let’s not forget the Romans, who are now the Italians, who would then pretty much owe everyone in Europe, including themselves, and northern Africa reparations for the slave trade they divulged in. And how about the Mongolians, who controlled a slave trade through conquest spanning all the way out to the Slavic nations? And will you press your agenda upon the Choctaw, Cherokee, Chickasaw, Creek and Seminole Native American tribes, who were the largest of all the Native American tribes to practice African and European slavery throughout the 18th and 19th centuries. (And yes, I am aware that the colonists practiced slavery upon the Native Americans first, and then transitioned over to African slaves.)

Muhammad Rasheed - Nezu wrote: “Actually, I’m against reparations…”

So?

Nezu wrote: “…with only caveat that if you accept, you and your descendants leave the USA and never to come back…”

I built this country with my free slave and exploited labor while you just go here. Why would your opinion matter at all? Explain.

Nezu wrote: “If that check showed up in my mail box…”

Which there is no reason you would receive it since you 100% fail to qualify to be a part of the program. You do get to go to prison if you fail to pay the ADOS Reparations Tax though.

Nezu wrote: “Or did you forget about that fact?”

That ‘fact’ has nothing to do with my specific grievance with the U.S. government that allowed and supported a unique chattel slavery that delegated the bondsman class to my ancestors permanently along racial phenotype and allowed 150 yrs of additional anti-Black systemic racism after they were supposed to pay my families reparatory justice. I’ll give you the opportunity to explain why it would. Please do so.

Nezu wrote: “And what about the Barbary Slave trade that […] I cannot forget the 700 American slaves captured by Moroccan pirates […] And let’s not forget the Romans […] And how about the Mongolians...”

What in the world would all of that have to do with my specific grievance with the U.S. government? Please explain.

Nezu wrote: “(Since you wish to accuse me of being a money grubber.)”

Well, it’s clear that now that I’ve ruined your original plan to try to fraudulently receive some of my benefits for yourself, you are now trying to somehow nullify my legitimate claim against the U.S. gov by regurgitating the 'Whataboutism' variant of the classic tu quoque logical fallacy of my traditional enemy. It was frankly more interesting when you were still arguing from the money grubber angle…

Nezu wrote: “And will you press your agenda upon the Choctaw, Cherokee, Chickasaw, Creek and Seminole Native American tribes…”

The native First Nations showed forth great integrity and immediately paid out Reparations to the formerly enslaved Black people they freed. So you may be so kind as to strike them from your list.

________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!












Save up to 75% on art & craft supplies

SuppliesOutlet - Ink & Toner Cartridges



Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Win Streak of the False Prophet

Click for Artist's Description

2019 Glyph Comics Award Winner (BEST COMIC STRIP OR WEBCOMIC)!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "Win Streak of the False Prophet." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 20 Jun 2019. Pen & ink w/Adobe Photoshop color.

Anonymous - Why are some politicians entertaining the idea of reparations when it seems impossible to implement?

Muhammad Rasheed - The Reparations agenda item is being discussed by the 2020 presidential candidates because of strong and consistent grassroots activism by the #ADOS movement. The application of forceful political pressure, threatening to withhold the potent vote of the American Descendants of Slavery from the party and other effective techniques as leveraged through organized and passionate political efforts, can often make what may seem impossible to those used to zero movement in social progress shockingly possible.

How will Reparations end racism?

"Racism" is an artificially-induced economic imbalance caused by one group unfairly exploiting another by targeting and rewarding along racial phenotype profiles. Chronic poverty for the exploited group is the result, and it will end by dismantling the systemic racist machine and closing the wealth gap with Reparations.

The exploiter’s negative, disapproving feelings about losing the lucrative anti-Black systemic racism that built up the white racist aristocracy are irrelevant.


 ________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!












Save up to 75% on art & craft supplies

SuppliesOutlet - Ink & Toner Cartridges



Celebrate Juneteenth 2019

Click for Artist's Description

2019 Glyph Comics Award Winner (BEST COMIC STRIP OR WEBCOMIC)!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "Celebrate Juneteenth 2019." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 19 Jun 2019. Pen & ink w/Adobe Photoshop color.

 ________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!












Save up to 75% on art & craft supplies

SuppliesOutlet - Ink & Toner Cartridges