Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Clues of a Carefully Hidden Opinion

 

[cartoon pending]

CITATION

Rasheed, Muhammad. "Clues of a Carefully Hidden Opinion." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed [date pending]. Permanent marker w/Adobe Photoshop color.


CLICK & SUBSCRIBE below for the Artist's Description of this #MRasheedCartoons image:

M. Rasheed on YouTube!

M. Rasheed on BitChute!

***************************************

Larry Young - It feels like Fat Lando here should know what happens when you lob that weak sauce into the world.

[MEME] Neil deGrasse Tyson: "European Colonial History in six words: 'Is that yours? It's mine now.'"

Dennis Wingo: "That's human history. The Bushmen would say the same thing about the Bantu, the Persian about the Egyptian, most of the world, from the viewpoint of Ghengis Khan.

"Making all history about White Europeans is diametrically opposite of your call for truth in science."

Muhammad Rasheed - I'm not a Tyson fan at all, but I noticed that he only said "European Colonial History" but this Wingo character pretended like he said "all history."

Did Wingo misunderstand or was that some kind of cowardly, weak sauce deflection?

Muhammad Rasheed - Larry wrote: "It feels like Fat Lando here should know what happens when you lob that weak sauce into the world."

I think Tyson is very aware of the classic WhatAboutism logical fallacy response that Wingo provided.

Larry Young - You of all people know what it’s like when you bring something up and people willfully miss the point to talk about what THEY want to talk about, of course. This isn’t a new thing and I’m just this side of shocked SHOCKED I SAY anybody thinks these shenanigans are worth talking about at this late date.

Muhammad Rasheed - Larry wrote: "and I’m just this side of shocked SHOCKED I SAY anybody thinks these shenanigans are worth talking about at this late date."

I'm genuinely interested in what you think has happened in the last 150 yrs (since US slavery was abolished) that would have kept these types of topics from being still relevant in 2022, especially to a Black American.

Muhammad Rasheed - @Larry... Are you one of those folk who believe we live in a "post-racial" America?

Larry Young - I'm one of those people you know who rarely writes about things that are nuanced and media-driven to the point where no one agrees on first principles.

I don't see how this ever comes up seriously if you define "post racial" America as a place where prejudice and discrimination have been eradicated or otherwise no longer exist which is obviously untrue on the face of it and "folk" who think like that are obviously deranged.

But I'm just here making fun of Neil deGrasse Junior High. I don't find social media a serious place whatsoever.

Muhammad Rasheed - Larry wrote: "I'm one of those people you know who rarely writes about things that are nuanced and media-driven to the point where no one agrees on first principles."

True, but you are also prolific enough where the hints of what you do think about certain nuanced topics can unintentionally show themselves to those who are sensitive to those topics.

One of your fans called Tyson "an insufferable sad little man" in response to a Tweet from him that's frankly comically obvious. Wingo's response was to not only WhatAboutism, but to attempt to twist Tyson's point somewhere else in the deflection. Personally, I associate such a tactic with cowardice, as Wingo is clearly afraid to address Tyson's point head-on, and would rather have an "ALL Humans Suck!" discussion instead so he can secure his fantasy that European Colonial History is at least normal if not heroic or whatever.

It seems that you all actually agree with Wingo's response in some way. This doesn't surprise me; I expect your demographic to get instantly defensive on cue over Tweets like Tyson's, but what stood out to me was when you actually 'hearted' the fan's comment.



Muhammad Rasheed - To me, that means you all are angry that Tyson said what he said, even though it is an obviously true statement -- it's not like it's controversial in nature. The rise of European Imperialism was a conquering land grab global theft effort. The point of empire building is to use military might to both conquer the weak, and keep sovereign rivals unstable so they aren't able to fight back... as you take all their stuff.

So, why is everyone mad at Tyson for saying it?

It reminds me of that Eddie Murphy bit from his Raw concert, where there's a conflict in a club between Black and white people and  without even knowing what the root cause of the conflict was  the bodyguards immediately grab the Black people and start punching them: "Didn't we let you in here?!"

lol It seems like people are mad at Tyson because he was allowed to reach certain career heights in a white-dominated world, and this comment gives the impression that he's violating some kind of "didn't we let you in our world???" type of contract. So, he's "an insufferable sad little man" for biting the hand that feeds him, right? He's supposed to cover over white historic wrongs and pretend y'all have never, ever done any wrong while he enjoys the white gifts he was given to be successful.

Is that why we're mad at him for this Tweet? lol

Larry Young - Is the reason I “like” a comment not open to a wide interpretation and only your narrow one?

I liked it because I think Tyson is a blowhard in general, and not because of this specific instance.

But people see what they want to see.

Muhammad Rasheed - Larry wrote: "Is the reason I 'like' a comment not open to a wide interpretation and only your narrow one?"

Well, I did ask before I  provided my speculation. ๐Ÿ™‚

Larry wrote: "I liked it because I think Tyson is a blowhard in general, and not because of this specific instance."

Truly, this response creates more questions than answers...

Larry wrote: "But people see what they want to see."

I have my own issues with Tyson that primarily center around the "public intellectual atheist" trope; I think those guys are @ssholes... not so much because they are atheists though, but because they are willfully ignorant atheists about the organized religion they very publicly disparage—walking around with a bag full of strawman effigies they pretend is the organized religion position—while using the prestige & power of their high-level academic credentials to give the false impression they know what they are talking about. They're equally willfully ignorant fandom are all too happy to high-five each other over every silly quip. 

Neil deGrasse Tyson is definitely one of those, and I don't have anything positive for him. As I said, I'm not a fan. One thing that I did notice about him, is that whenever he showed up on Joe Rogan's podcast, there was always a tension that puzzled me. Rogan has what can only be described as an antagonistic relationship with Tyson and is always trying to "get him," or trip him up in some little, pedantic way. ALL the time. At first I assumed it was because Rogan just didn't like Tyson's style of presentation, with his penchant for spewing a string of "AMAZING FACTS!" But Bill Nye the Science Guy has the exact same style and Joe loves him, so I threw that hypothesis out. It was a mystery why Rogan didn't like him because he normally has nothing but praise & reverence for those talking-head atheist scientist guys he frequently has on the show. Other than Tyson's "AMAZING FACTS!" gimmick style, the rest of them don't say anything different than what he talks about, and they join Rogan in agreeing on many of the "why are we here" type mysteries of life.

Now I've discovered from reading your thread, that there is a general dislike for Tyson out in the greater ร†ther of audience land... it's not just Joe Rogan. Now the mystery deepens. This forced me to reexamine my feelings about the matter. I've seen Tyson in many of his speaking appearances over the years... do I dislike him outside of that very loud willfully ignorant atheist thing? 

Not really. Other than that, I also don't care for his enthusiastically sucking off Isaac Newton whenever his name comes up in what feels uncomfortably like some kind of pagan worship ritual. I hate it, but I would think the performance would make you all accept him more; it's not like he goes around making a habit out of saying what he said in this Tweet. In general, he is pro-Eurocentric in the way y'all like from a Black American at that level of success. 

Personally, I don't dislike listening to him speak, or listening to him cleverly work out a thought. His style of presentation doesn't bother me at all... in fact, I'm proud of him as a fellow Black American male who's a successful ivy league educated astrophysicist-scientist. He's recognized as one of the nation's foremost, highly-influential public intellectuals. But the mainstream dominant demographic doesn't like him much. Why?

This is perhaps where I need to legitimately play The Race Card®.

Muhammad Rasheed - I lurk over on the over-toxic 4chan/pol site to siphon off sociopathic energy to respond to in many of my anti-racism editorial cartoons (they believe I secretly post over there, too, but they wish. ew.). I'm used to the goons over there, hiding behind the cowardly shield of their anonymity, saying horrible vicious stuff about my people, the Black American former slave class. One of the things they like to say is to make fun of my people's intellect and how we have lOw eYeCuEs. It's like they get off on it.

Perhaps Tyson's presence aggravates them because he navigated the well-documented hurdles around the USA's broken and still very segregated and unequal education system to get a high-quality education despite the odds, and he has the predicted great life from it. According to the anti-Black American stereotype myths propagated by the 4chan/pol guys, what Tyson did should be impossible... if you believe the white supremacists hateful myths about us.

I wonder if the threads of this concept, perhaps subconsciously, is why Joe Rogan and many among the populace at large, don't really care for Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson? He represents what it would look like if the hurdles to full citizenship were removed and Black Americans were finally fully economically included in the competitive wealth-building ownership markets as true equals with the dominant identity group...

...we would all get to share the stage together, and share the national resources at the highest levels, TOO. Maybe Tyson, in his outlier career performance, is the very symbol of why the "post-racial" ideal is deliberately kept at bay by the group with the most to lose. They just frankly don't want an uncomfortable number of smart Black Americans walking around sharing the best the country has to offer with them.









________________________________

Get a signed copy of M. Rasheed's first novel!











Monday, September 26, 2022

Stupidly Sabotaging Your Own Righteous Justice Claim With Blind Consumption

 

Become an M. Rasheed Patreon Subscriber!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "Stupidly Sabotaging Your Own Righteous Justice Claim With Blind Consumption." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 27 Sep 2022. Permanent marker w/Adobe Photoshop color.


CLICK & SUBSCRIBE below for the Artist's Description of this #MRasheedCartoons image:

M. Rasheed on YouTube!

M. Rasheed on BitChute!

*************************************

Alaji Abdullah - Woman king!!! was... Is the best movie of the year... Im open for debates..... Please know I still fight people, kids, and elders too over my opinions lolol

Muhammad Rasheed - Alaji wrote: "Im open for debates"

Black Americans should not be financially supporting a movie written by white women that turns the story of the brutal enslavement of our ancestors into a "girl power" message and turns the brutal enslavers themselves into heroes. It's not a good look for us.

Alaji Abdullah - Good point big cuzzo, but if we wait for a All-black funded movie, written by All-black writers, and cast.... We will be waiting for a pretty long time. Plus they grew (learned) through the narrative of selling their our people in to slavery with a good substitute to build an economy on.

Alaji Abdullah - And you gonna have to explain the "girl power" comment because I'd love to body any argument pertaining to where Americans place their women in the family, and government structures.

Muhammad Rasheed - Alaji wrote: "but if we wait for a All-black funded movie"

It's better to have nothing from anyone than to have our enemies make fictional heroes of our other enemies and pay them for it. Our only response to being insulted like this is to boycott it... make it unprofitable to treat us like this.

Alaji wrote: "Plus they grew (learned) through the narrative of selling their our people in to slavery with a good substitute to build an economy on."

In real life, they did no such a thing and remain the unrepentant villains who sold our ancestor to the European trading companies. Helping them and their business partners rewrite history and try to get us as the descendants of their villainy to pay for their self-serving make-over scheme is unacceptable.

Muhammad Rasheed - Alaji wrote: "and you gonna have to explain the 'girl power' comment"

After our most effective leaders were assassinated, our most effective organizations infiltrated and disbanded, which marked the end of the Civil Rights Era, white women and our Democratic Party rivals usurped the 1964 Civil Rights Act--that was supposed to be used to make Black Americans an economically included protected class--to create protected classes for themselves as they continued to lock us out of access to capital, credit and wealth-building ownership. 'Feminism' helped replace the anti-racism struggle, marked by white women being the number one beneficiary of the affirmative action program.

So, the fact that this movie, written by white women, takes the real life villains that sold me to VOC, and fictionalizes them into "girl power" heroes is a vicious slap in the face to my people's struggles in the USA. They are rewriting my story to benefit their political agenda.

Alaji Abdullah - You going far to the radical end for all scenarios I see... I'm used to this form of debating too sir lol So to you everything is all good or all bad? There is no good in the movie because it didn't come from a specific demographic? You gonna be blocking a lot of blessings if that's your approach good sir. And I like the approach of us canceling things that were meant to defraud us, like planned parenting establishments strategically placed in poor neighborhoods that can't be found in others. Or autistic stats towards our young kings, quality of water in specific areas, the rabbit hole gets deep. (And on the girl power comment, I think if and when you see the movie it will maybe make sense, just didn't want to ruin the movie for those that plan to go see it....) and to end all of this, don't get me wrong, I love the debate big cuz, and you, but if the movie bothered you that bad and you want to get another story out....then Write your own script and get it produced. That way you can help solve the problems that were stated.

Muhammad Rasheed - Alaji wrote: "you going far to the radical end for all scenarios I see..."

My people are a wealthless and abused bottom caste in this nation we've built. I don't have a lot of time for beating around the bush.


Alaji wrote: "I'm used to this form of debating too sir lol"

Then don't talk about it, bring it. lol

Alaji wrote: "So to you everything is all good or all bad?"

I call out bad when I see it and I acknowledge good when I see it. I can discern one from the other without confusion. I know when my old enemies & rivals are exploiting me and hiding their hand in the performance. The devil has no new tricks.

Alaji wrote: "There is no good in the movie because it didn't come from a specific demographic?"

There is no good in the movie for my people because it was specifically written to turn my diabolical enemies into heroes and get me to support it like I'm stupid. If I foolishly support my first enslavers, how does that give me moral ground to battle my second enslavers for the Reparations they owe me? Of course the white supremacists are watching how we respond to this movie with GREAT interest so they can throw our hypocrisy back in our faces. It's not good to allow ourselves to be mindless manipulated puppets just because the movie was "fun to watch." Those people hate you. Wake up.

Alaji wrote: "You gonna be blocking a lot of blessings if that's your approach good sir."

You believe the scions of satan have "blessings" for me, do you?

Alaji wrote: "And I like the approach of us canceling things that were meant to defraud us, like planned parenting establishments strategically placed in poor neighborhoods that can't be found in others. Or autistic stats towards our young kings, quality of water in specific areas, the rabbit hole gets deep."

This comment functions as a "WhatAboutism" logical fallacy. My white supremacist opponents use it to defect from police brutality to deceptively ask, "What about black-on-black crime?!" pretending the artificial impoverishment causing such conditions wasn't put in place by them. The only thing that can fix those issues is massive transformational politics in the form of a robust Reparations program... a fight that is currently in danger because y'all are supporting a movie that makes heroes of the other guys that enslaved me. I highly advise you to knock it off and tell your people to boycott the film.

Alaji wrote: "(And on the girl power comment, I think if and when you see the movie it will maybe make sense, just didn't want to ruin the movie for those that plan to go see it....)"

lol I'm quite aware that the film takes the real life villains who enslaved my ancestors and rewrites them into heroes who are against slavery. That's why I'm boycotting it and suggest we all do so.

Alaji wrote: "if the movie bothered you that bad"

If you were conscious of the knowledge you are supposed to have as a young Black American, it would bother you, too. Be wise.

Alaji wrote: "and you want to get another story out....then Write your own script and get it produced. That way you can help solve the problems that were stated."

lol Reparations and economic inclusion into a wealth-building ownership class is what I need to fix the problems stated. Coming together to pushback against evil propaganda designed to manipulate me is a huge part of that.








________________________________

Get a signed copy of M. Rasheed's first novel!











Saturday, September 24, 2022

The True Worth of a Fleeting Comfortable Feeling

Become an M. Rasheed Patreon Subscriber!

 

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "The True Worth of a Fleeting Comfortable Feeling." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 25 Sep 2022. Permanent marker w/Adobe Photoshop color.


CLICK & SUBSCRIBE below for the Artist's Description of this #MRasheedCartoons image:

M. Rasheed on YouTube!

M. Rasheed on BitChute!

******************************************

Andrew Farago - [MEME] POPEYE: "If ya does good deeds jus' to get yerself a swell seat in heaven yer selfish. The only reward ya should expeck for doin' right is the sort of cumfterble feelin wich ya gets from doin it."

Popeye talksk the talks and walksk the walks.

Muhammad Rasheed - lol Humans do literally everything in exchange for SOMETHING. The One God said if you get on that program, you'll receive a literal INFINITE REWARD.

Rejecting the One God's message to accept "Popeye's" message would make me an idiot.

Muhammad Rasheed - Atheist new agey "virtues" are stupid. Especially in this era.

Heather Flescher - I'd rather follow Popeye.

Andrew Farago - @Muhammad... "Do good things because it's the right thing to do" seems like a nice way to live, doesn't it?

Muhammad Rasheed - lol

I'm a Black American anti-racism activist talking to a white man.

My people are a wealthless bottom caste in this country we've built while the white racial group literally controls 90% of the national household wealth.

Belief in God was the one thing that effectively conflicted the old slave holders, but now we see the effort to remove organized religion from the national consciousness to replace it with a fake virtue.

Andrew Farago - Where does "do good because it's nice to help people" conflict with any kind of Golden Rule?

Muhammad Rasheed - Because the history of race relations in the USA reveals this as a hypocritical, talking nonsense point conjured by the same people who are hoarding 90% of the national household wealth while pretending we are in a post-racial America.

Naturally, "do good because it's nice" means something very different to the demographic who reject God's message, compared to what God meant. lol

I would be a dumb-stupid-fool to choose "Popeye's" fake, Godless "virtue" over God.

Andrew Farago - Doing good for the sake of helping other people is literally the definition of virtue.

Muhammad Rasheed - Not when "doing good" is re-defined from a selfish, clearly hypocritical place.

Muhammad Rasheed - When God says "do good" it means an actual virtuous righteous deed.

Not a self-serving, performative "good" designed to make someone look good to other men.

Shawn Taylor - @Muhammad... you can and should do good without having to do God. When you do something for God you're not being selfless at all

Andrew Farago - @Muhammad... Well, I'm talking about actual good deeds. Helping people because it's the right thing to do. If your religion doesn't approve of that, I've got questions.

Muhammad Rasheed - Andrew wrote: "Well, I'm talking about actual good deeds."

Are you?

Because there is no evidence of that in the country from the demographic you represent. Just the opposite in fact. So, what am I to do with that message when the fruit of Godless faux-virtue is more politico-economic oppression to my people? lol

Muhammad Rasheed - Shawn wrote: "you can and should do good without having to do God."

Foolishness.

I should do what God said until I build up the habit as lifestyle, but I never stop doing it because it's what the Lord the God commanded.

ALL virtue centers around God's truth, not around the bs faux-virtues of selfish humans.

Muhammad Rasheed - Andrew wrote: "Well, I'm talking about actual good deeds. "

Based on the history of the USA, you're talking about some fake "good deeds" as redefined from the white race's self-serving definition. Obviously.

God defined what is "good" and what is "wrong" in the revealed message. Why would I reject that to accept the redefinition from the most hypocritical, selfish creature in the modern age? lol

Andrew Farago - @Muhammad... You're picking a fight for no reason other than to extoll your own imagined sense of virtue. Put that energy into picking up some trash on the sidewalk, buying a sandwich for someone who's hungry, or helping a senior citizen across the street.

Andrew Farago - I'm telling people to be nice to each other, you're yelling at me that it's racist to be nice to people. You do good your way, I'll try mine.

Muhammad Rasheed - Andrew wrote: "You're picking a fight for no reason other than to"

As a theist, I'm responding to a meme that literally called me selfish because I didn't accept bs nonsense pretending to be "deep" as true.

Muhammad Rasheed - YOU "picked the fight."

Andrew Farago - Nope. "Be nice to each other." All I said. You took that personally.

Muhammad Rasheed - Andrew wrote: "I'm telling people to be nice to each other"

While your identity group literally hoards 90% of the national household wealth with a straight face.

Your version of being nice to each other looks suspiciously like For Love Of Money.

Andrew Farago - Your God told me you need to shut up.

Muhammad Rasheed - Andrew wrote: "All I said."

So, you didn't post the meme that called me selfish, huh?

Is this another example of bs atheist "virtue?" lol

Muhammad Rasheed - Andrew wrote: "Your God told me"

"HEAD FIRST INTO HELLFIRE!"

Shawn Taylor - @Muhammad... Same could be said about having a sky buddy

Muhammad Rasheed - Andrew wrote: "I do good things because I"

Performatively to be seen of men. I know.

Andrew Farago - If "do good" makes you feel called out, then you're doing something wrong.

Muhammad Rasheed - Andrew wrote: "If 'do good' makes you feel called out"

lol Apparently, white folk have their own special definition of "doing good" while they reject the One God, Supreme Creator of reality.

Obviously your version of "do good" is nonsense designed to spread mischief in the earth.

Again.

Andrew Farago - @Muhammad... Me, personally?

Andrew Farago - "Help other people." That's it. All you have to do to live a good life and be a good person. Nothing controversial there.

Muhammad Rasheed - Shawn wrote: "same could be said about having a sky buddy"

Experience has shown that atheists are the most narrow-minded personality, incapable of processing info higher than basic 'ABC-123' levels. You are most likely to look raw facts in the face and reject it.

God is the necessary Initiator of reality.

Muhammad Rasheed - Andrew wrote: "'Help other people.'"

Help other people by self-servingly enriching people just kike like you while continuing to lock the ever-abused Black American former slave class out of access to capital, credit and wealth-building ownership.

Your version of "doing good" sucks.

Shawn Taylor - @Muhammad... This is the dumbest thing I've read all day, and this is Facebook. Your experience is not fact. Honor killings, the repression of women, slavery, colonization, rampant child sexual abuse under the aegis of god is very well documented.

Andrew Farago - @Muhammad... Was that a typo? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and hope that was a typo.

Muhammad Rasheed - Shawn wrote: "this is the dumbest thing I've read all day, and this is Facebook."

You already proved yourself an idiot.

Shawn wrote: "Your experience is not fact."

Sure, it is. Watch.

Shawn wrote: "Honor killings"

Cultural. Is not a part of the religion. None of them, in fact (except maybe pagan ones?)

Shawn wrote: "the repression of women"

Again, cultural. Neither the One God, nor His prophets commanded/preached repressing women.

Shawn wrote: "slavery"

Is spread because it is lucrative and men are weak.

Shawn wrote: "colonization"

lol Was clearly spread from greed, not faith.

Shawn wrote: "rampant child sexual abuse under the aegis of god"

Again, comes from selfish evil men doing what they want to do, not from God.

Shawn wrote: "is very well documented."

Apparently, you don't know what well documented" means. You think it's the same as "ignorant biased men pullin' nonsense out of their butts."

Muhammad Rasheed - Andrew wrote: "Was that a typo?"

Of course it was a typo. What would that have had to do with the context?

But was that performance supposed to show that you care more about the most successful political identity group in the world being shallowly insulted more than you care about the most exploited and marginalized group in America being economically oppressed? lol

Muhammad Rasheed - ...while you espouse your Godless, fake version of "virtue?"

To be clear, you DON'T believe in the Lord thy God, but you got all EXTRA agitated at the very thought that the children of Israel were shallowly insulted. lol

Curious.

Zack Davisson - I think the Gandi quote goes nicely here:




Muhammad Rasheed - @Zack... During slavery, the abolitionist movement was able to make anti-slavery a national discussion topic because it conflicted the slave holder class SPECIFICALLY FROM THE POSITION OF THEIR CHRISTIANITY*.

Obviously, your effort to remove Christianity/organized religion is so that you can return to your evil deeds without that argument. If you make up your own version of "virtue" you can have all the slaves you want guilt-free, amirite?
____________________________
*Of course they allowed their ("for love of money") greed to override their religious discipline, but the point stands.

Zack Davisson - Jesus would agree with Popeye.

Andrew Farago - @Zack... Always broke because he's always giving money and possessions away, puts his body on the line to protect those in need, literally gives people the clothes off his back--you can hardly ask for a better role model.

Muhammad Rasheed - Zack wrote: "Jesus would agree with Popeye."

Literally no one in the bible warned of the dangers of hell more often than the Christ (peace be upon him). It was the Living Word's job to tell us about heaven & hell. wtf? You have zero idea what you are talking about.

You knuckleheads like to just make up nonsense about the religion you casually dismiss and think you are "deep" and wise when you high-five each other.

Why would I prefer a chemically-induced "cumfterble feelin" in a temporary flesh body over a literal eternal bliss? lol

Muhammad Rasheed - Andrew wrote: "Always broke because he's always giving money and possessions away"

There's $136 trillion in national household wealth and white people control $119 trillion of it.

Andrew wrote: "puts his body on the line to protect those in need"

Remember when Black women coined the term "womanist" because the white feminists pointedly ignored them whenever they were in trouble and needed help as fellow women?

Andrew wrote: "literally gives people the clothes off his back"

I'd settle for Reparations and equal wealth-building ownership opportunity in the markets.

Andrew wrote: "--you can hardly ask for a better role model."

Remember when the rich young ruler spun on his heel in outrage in rejection of those same points listed when the Christ told him what he had to do to be saved?

People are clearly trying to cancel organized religion because they want to replace the One God's definition of "doing good" with their own self-serving, wealth-hoarding, racketeering version of it.

Muhammad Rasheed - Andrew wrote: "Doing good for the sake of helping other people is *literally* the definition of virtue."

The literal definition of the word 'virtue' is behavior showing high moral standards; morally good behavior or character in a person; a good, moral, or desirable quality: "Patience is a virtue"

That means that "doing good for others" is A virtue, not the meaning of virtue itself. God revealed what the virtues are according to His criteria. The Christ preached that to be saved one had to believe in the One God who made you, keep the 10 Commandments and for the hoarders of wealth to spend it in God's cause. Do this and you will be saved from hellfire to enjoy paradise.

Here I find people who actually want to replace a literal eternal bliss with a fleeting "comfortable feeling" in a finite fleshy body while they hoard all the wealth in the nation for themselves alone and lock the Black American former slave class out of the sovereign full citizenship they enjoy. I find your lip-service concept of a Godless 'virtue' to be offensive when compared to the historical record of your identity group's deeds in the earth.

Zack Davisson - @Muhammad... I think you need to read more Popeye.

Muhammad Rasheed - @Zack... l read all the Popeye. I even made a Popeye vs Hulk webcomic several years back.

Muhammad Rasheed - The problem is that you need to read more scripture. Stop talkin' out your neck so much.

Zack Davisson - If you read all the Popeye then you know Popeye would never fight The Hulk. He would help him and they would have a picnic.

Muhammad Rasheed - lol There's always a reason to fight for characters that fight. You just have to pull it out of them.

Zack Davisson - Only if you misunderstand the core of the characters. That's cheap writing. Sounds like you don't understand Popeye very well. That makes sense, and explains why you would so completely misunderstand the original post and react angrily as you did. That's the internet for you though. The easiest thing in the world is to react with anger without really taking time to step back and process and wonder if you might be misreading something.

Darryl Ayo Brathwaite - @Muhammad... I’m a black American and I’m talking to a black person who believes in “god.”

Darryl Ayo Brathwaite - @Muhammad... No, you picked the fight. Take your Bible and go preach somewhere else

Muhammad Rasheed - Zack wrote: "Only if you misunderstand the core of the characters."

I do not. Nor do I misunderstand the narrow-minded atheist figure.

Zack wrote: "That's cheap writing. Sounds like you don't understand Popeye very well."

It sounds like you are only really saying that because the meme above wrote him as a narrow-minded atheist.

Zack wrote: "That makes sense, and explains why you would so completely misunderstand the original post and react angrily as you did."

The original post called theists who hold hope of their reward in the afterlife as "selfish."

Zack wrote: "That's the internet for you though. The easiest thing in the world is to react with anger without really taking time to step back and process and wonder if you might be misreading something."

I've had numerous battles with the one-trick-pony atheist figure in the last decade or so and I definitely didn't misread anything. Your intellect is too weak to gaslight me, atheist.

Muhammad Rasheed - Darryl wrote: "I’m a black American"

Not with that Yoruba word in your name you aren't. You're a immigrant-tied Nigerian.

Darryl wrote: "and I’m talking to a black person who believes in 'god.'”

What do you want? lol

Muhammad Rasheed - Darryl wrote: "No, you picked the fight."

They literally posted a meme calling theists "selfish." That was clearly a challenge.

Darryl wrote: "Take your Bible and go preach somewhere else"

Oh, I see... it's a silly African immigrant guy coming to save white people from their own poorly thought foolishness. Is your plan to win an Ignatz or something for this performance? lol

Muhammad Rasheed - They might give it to you. #MeritoriousManumission

Zack Davisson - @Muhammad... I'm not an atheist, but of course you make assumptions. You are the proverbial hammer who only sees nails. So blinded by your own sense of righteousness that you cannot see.

Jesus would recognize his teachings in Popeye. Not in what you are saying.

Muhammad Rasheed - Zack wrote: "Jesus would recognize his teachings in Popeye."

You're being stupid again. It was the Christ's job to give the Good News that the righteous would receive heaven for their good deeds, and to warn the wicked they would receive hellfire for the mischief they spread. Popeye is literally shaming people for following Jesus' message, silly.

Zack Davisson - Not in the slightest. You only see it that way because of the colossal chop on your shoulder and desire to fight.

You do good because it is the righteous thing to do. Heaven is the reward for righteousness. But if you do good deads BECAUSE of the promised reward, and not because it is intrinsically the right thing to do... that is not righteousness. That is doing good for how it benefits you. Not for how it benefits others. And that is selfish.

People like yourself who are so sure they have all the answers are rarely worth talking to. Extremists are closed. Open yourself to the idea that there are still things you might learn, and that you might be wrong. We all have the capacity to be wrong about things. That is what makes us human.

Zack Davisson - Both you and Popeye see someone cold in the street.

You say "I will give that man my coat, because doing so will earn me great reward."

Popeye says "I will give that man my coat because he is suffering. Giving him my coat will make him warm."

Which of those two seems righteous to you? Which seems selfish?

Muhammad Rasheed - Zack wrote: "Not in the slightest."

Yes, it is.

Zack wrote: "You only see it that way because of the colossal chop on your shoulder and desire to fight."

I see it that way because God called heaven "the Ultimate Achievement for a human" and that I am to strive with might & main to get close to Him. Nothing on earth is worth sacrificing for. I do everything for the literal ETERNAL REWARD promised me by my Maker.

Zack wrote: "You do good because it is the righteous thing to do."

The righteous thing to do is defined by the One God Himself and He said that my job as the believer is to do what He said to do in order to return to God in heaven.

Zack wrote: "Heaven is the reward for righteousness."

Heaven is the reward for believing in God, and my righteous record of deeds performed in God's Name is the evidence that I believed.

Zack wrote: "But if you do good deads BECAUSE of the promised reward..."

Then I am in obedience.

Zack wrote: "and not because it is intrinsically the right thing to do..."

lol It's the right thing to do because God proclaimed it to be and in that, the righteous deed is directly tied to heaven.

Zack wrote: "that is not righteousness."

...said a representative of the identity group who is literally hoarding 90% of the national household wealth. I have zero interest in your definition of righteousness.

Zack wrote: "That is doing good for how it benefits you. Not for how it benefits others. And that is selfish."

Literally everything we do is because it benefits us in some way. Popeye's message is to do it for a fleeting, temporary feelin' in yer guts. God said do it for a literal eternal bliss He has waiting for us. God wins.

Zack wrote: "People like yourself who are so sure they have all the answers are rarely worth talking to."

My answers come from sacred scripture, while yours comes from the funny pages. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Zack wrote: "Extremists are closed."

You label me an extremist because I believe God over Popeye, huh? An interesting stance for someone who wants to be taken seriously.

Zack wrote: "Open yourself to the idea that there are still things you might learn"

From you? hahahahahahaha

Zack wrote: "and that you might be wrong."

You're literally pitting Popeye versus God, and a hormone-induced "comfortable feeling" versus paradise. I'm clearly not wrong. lol

Zack wrote: "We all have the capacity to be wrong about things. That is what makes us human."

I'm willing to accept your apology for your being willfully wrong as f*ck. Try to stay out of trouble in the future. For once.

Muhammad Rasheed - Zack wrote: "You say 'I will give that man my coat, because doing so will earn me great reward.'"

I would say: "I will give that man my coat because he is suffering. Giving him my coat will make him warm. I pray this deed will go to my record of righteousness."

That's how it works.

Zack Davisson - Which is exactly what Popeye said, and which is what you would have realized if you were curious, and not judgemental.

But instead of pondering, you attacked. Instead of asking questions, you attacked. Instead of making any choice that could have lead to conversation and exchange... you attacked.

Muhammad Rasheed - Zack wrote: "Which is exactly what Popeye said"

He exactly called me selfish for striving to get to heaven with my Lord, you jackass.

Muhammad Rasheed - The meme itself is an attack.

Zack Davisson - Only to those who are blind. And it is not a meme. It is a panel from a comic strip.

Popeye does not say anything about the existence of Heaven, or Christ, or Chirstianity. He calls out the hypocrites who do good deeds ONLY because of promise of Heavenly reward.

You see this as an attack because you are the hammer who sees everything as nails.

Jesus would see the truth of what Popeye says and agree. Righteousness is doing what is right. Not because of promise of personal reward.

Muhammad Rasheed - Zack wrote: "Only to those who are blind."

Blind to your gaslighty foolishness?

Zack wrote: "And it is not a meme. It is a panel from a comic strip."

๐Ÿ™„

It's clearly being used as a social media meme.

Zack wrote: "Popeye does not say anything about the existence of Heaven, or Christ, or Chirstianity."

So?

Zack wrote: "He calls out the hypocrites who do good deeds ONLY because of promise of Heavenly reward."

He's wrong. My entire reason for being on earth is to worship the One God who made me. God commanded humankind to strive for the means of approach to Him that we may receive our reward. Doing so in obedience to the Divine Command is the act of righteousness.

Zack wrote: "You see this as an attack because"

I know what "selfish" means.

Zack wrote: "Jesus would see the truth of what Popeye says and agree."

You're an idiot. The "Good News" is a direct reference to being rewarded with heaven for your good deeds.

Zack wrote: "Righteousness is doing what is right. Not because of promise of personal reward."

Righteousness is what God said it was, which is to perform in His Name for the promised reward of heaven.

Andrew Farago - @Muhammad... "Be nice because it's the right thing to do" is an attack?

Muhammad Rasheed - @Andrew... "You're selfish for doing what your Lord commanded" is an attack.

Andrew Farago - You're the only person who took it as an attack. Everybody's trying to be nice to you about it, and you're still attacking.

Muhammad Rasheed - Andrew wrote: "You're the only person who took it as an attack."

Is "selfish" a compliment in your new redefinition of terms?

Andrew wrote: "Everybody's trying to be nice to you about it"

By trying to convince me to believe Popeye over God and your redefinition of God's religion? That's not nice.

Andrew wrote: "and you're still attacking."

I'm defending. Being called "selfish" with the subsequent doubling-down on calling me selfish is the attack.

Zack Davisson - You are simply wrong here. Or your reading comprehension skills are poor.

"If ya does good deeds JUST to get yourself a swell seat in Heaven yer selfish. The only reward ya should EXPECT for doing right is the sort of comfortable feeling which ya gets from doing it."

Popeye is calling out the hypocrites who do good deeds ONLY in the name of personal reward, and those DEMAND FROM GOD a place in Heaven in exchange from doing good deeds."

Again, Jesus would side with Popeye on this one.

Zack Davisson - So far in this thread you have listened to no one, exalted your own righteousness, declared others as atheists for no reason, dismissed others because they were the "wrong" color or had the "wrong" name,

Not exactly Christlike behavior.

You could learn a lot from Popeye.

Muhammad Rasheed - Zack wrote: "You are simply wrong here."

YOU are simply wrong here. Worshiping Popeye is a sin, you know? lol

Zack wrote: "Or your reading comprehension skills are poor."

So, because I reject the foolishness you're peddling it means I can't read, huh? That sounds like some very on-brand entitled white people stuff. I suggest you repent.

Zack wrote: "Popeye is calling out the hypocrites who do good deeds ONLY in the name of personal reward"

You're supposed to do good deeds to get into heaven. lol The hypocrites are the ones who do "good deeds" to be seen of men and/or for earthly rewards.

Zack wrote: "and those DEMAND FROM GOD a place in Heaven in exchange from doing good deeds."

God said the believers will receive heaven in exchange for their goodly walk upon the Straight Path. lol God does not lie. 

Zack wrote: "Again, Jesus would side with Popeye on this one."

Again, you're an idiot.

Muhammad Rasheed - Zack wrote: "So far in this thread you have listened to no one"

So far in this thread there has been no one worth listening to. You all have poor scriptural understanding and even make up your own definition of terms to suit your self-serving agenda. It's foolishness. I believe God.

Zack wrote: "exalted your own righteousness"

Turns out I can both read and believe God. Jealous?

Zack wrote: "declared others as atheists for no reason"

Here's the reason: Because you all agreed that it was "selfish" for a believer to believe God and follow the Divine Command.

Zack wrote: "dismissed others because they were the 'wrong' color"

That's a blatant lie.

Zack wrote: "or had the 'wrong' name"

I didn't do that either. I did challenge someone who pretended to be of my ethnic group when he had the tell-tale mark of another ethnic group in his name.

Zack wrote: "Not exactly Christlike behavior."

You think Popeye's word trumps Christianity. Your opinion isn't worth much to me.

Zack wrote: "You could learn a lot from Popeye."

I LOVE spinach.

Andrew Farago - @Muhammad... A fictional character is telling people to be kind to each other, you're calling everyone idiots because you decided it was calling you out for not being a nice person. What are we supposed to think?

Muhammad Rasheed - Andrew wrote: "A fictional character is telling people to be kind to each other"

A fictional character contradicted the Word of God and called the believers "selfish" for following the Divine Command.

Andrew wrote: "you're calling everyone idiots because"

They decided to believe Popeye over God.

Andrew wrote: "you decided it was calling you out for"

Following God's Command instead of Popeye's foolishness you all oddly agree with.

Andrew wrote: "What are we supposed to think?"

Who cares? Just stop being idiots. There's a lad.

Muhammad Rasheed - Zack wrote: "I'm not an atheist"

I don't believe you. You haven't posted anything thus far to suggest you had any knowledge of scripture whatsoever.

I seriously don't think "Popeyeism" counts as a form of theism...

Andrew Farago - @Muhammad... The initial post didn't call out or insult anyone, any more than if I'd just written "be kind to each other" on its own. Nothing in that initial post contradicts anything in any scripture, but here we are, 80 posts in, and you're still picking fights over an imaginary slight.

Muhammad Rasheed - Andrew wrote: "The initial post didn't call out or insult anyone"

Is "selfish" a compliment in your new redefinition of terms?

Andrew wrote: "an imaginary slight."

I shouldn't feel slighted for being called "selfish" then? lol This is textbook gaslight, bud.

Zack Davisson - @Muhammad... The initial post called out those hypocrites who do good ONLY for their personal benefit as a currency of exchange to buy their place in Heaven.

Is that you? If not, then you were not called out.

Muhammad Rasheed - @Zack... In this illusory, finite material realm, the only reason to do good in God's Name is to get into heaven.

That's the point of why we are here... to obey God as the act of worship and be rewarded for it.

Zack Davisson - Ah, and now you call me a liar. You are the most unChristlike person on this thread.

Muhammad Rasheed - Stop being a liar. #SolvedIt

Stop making false claims and you won't get called out for it. I promise.

Zack Davisson - According to you we are all liars, atheists, the wrong color, the wrong names, the wrong nationalities....

Does that sound like Christ to you?

Muhammad Rasheed - Zack wrote: "According to you we are all liars"

Stop making false claims. *shrug* Too easy.

Zack wrote: "atheists"

Stop contradicting scripture.

Zack wrote: "the wrong color"

A blatant lie. I never made such a claim.

Zack wrote: "the wrong names"

Only when trying to pretend to be another identity group. He should've taken that part off if he intended to fool me.

Zack wrote: "the wrong nationalities...."

Now you're just making up stuff.

Zack wrote: "Does that sound like Christ to you?"

Remember when the Christ flipped the tables in the Temple and the context thereof (prolly not since you're an unlearned atheist)? Obviously he didn't have a problem calling out liars and blasphemers, innit? #TeamChrist

Zack Davisson - You are not being attacked, you are attacking.

You are judging.

You are accusing.

Muhammad Rasheed - Calling me selfish for obeying my Lord was the attack. I am defending.

Zack wrote: "You are judging. You are accusing."

Stop your foul behaviors and let there be Peace.

Zack Davisson - Only if you are the kind of hypocrite who does good ONLY for the personal benefit you DEMAND from God, and see good deeds as currency to buy your way into Heaven.

Are you that person? If not, you are not being attacked.

Muhammad Rasheed - Zack wrote: "Only if you are the kind of hypocrite who does good ONLY for the personal benefit you DEMAND from God, and see good deeds as currency to buy your way into Heaven."

You're doubling-down on your idiocy, I see. I reject your false interpretation of scripture. it is demonic. I suggest you repent.

The believer's job is do what God said which is to do good to receive "The Ultimate Achievement" of eternal bliss. Only the fool "does good for comfortable feelings in the flesh." That's stupid.

Zack Davisson - No, I am using my reading comprehension skills.

You are not.

Muhammad Rasheed - Zack wrote: "No, I am using my reading comprehension skills. You are not."

I comprehend you are an idiot and your interpretation of scripture is befouled.

Repent, that you may manage to save your raggedy soul from hell.

Zack Davisson - Of course, more judgement from you. More attacks. More accusement.

That is all you have.

Attack.

Judge.

Accuse.

Never listen. Never learn.

Muhammad Rasheed - Zack wrote: "Of course, more judgement from you."

You are correct.

Zack wrote: "More attacks."

I stand in the righteous position of defense from being called selfish from a bunch of atheists, shadow atheists and "other."

Zack wrote: "More accusement."

*shrug*

Zack wrote: "That is all you have."

lol What else do I need? Sacred scripture versus a Popeye meme. It's not hard.

Zack wrote: "Never listen. Never learn."

Oh, I'm listening alright and finding your tripe wanting. Get your pathetic game up.









________________________________

Get a signed copy of M. Rasheed's first novel!











Sunday, September 18, 2022

Of Both Original Sin and Further Political Infractions of Note

 

Become an M. Rasheed Patreon Subscriber!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "Of Both Original Sin and Further Political Infractions of Note." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 19 Sep 2022. Permanent marker w/Adobe Photoshop color.


CLICK & SUBSCRIBE below for the Artist's Description of this #MRasheedCartoons image:

M. Rasheed on YouTube!

M. Rasheed on BitChute!

********************************

Raymong Tyler - Okay Who Saw... The Woman King?

Muhammad Rasheed -Oof. Never. I'm boycotting it.

Black Americans! Do NOT spend money to see The Woman King! It glorifies one of the key Trans-Atlantic Slave Trading groups. It insults the Black Diaspora in general and especially the American Descendants of Slavery (#ADOS).

#BoycottWomanKing #BoycottTheWomanKing #TheWomanKing #TheWomanKingMovie #StopBlackAmericanHate

MzJay Lenore - @Muhammad... Have you seen it. How much history of different African ethnic groups have you studied and how often do you see beautiful strong black women portrayed on major screens....

MzJay Lenore - It actually addresses that African tribes traded and enslaved turned over to different European slavers.

Leslie Evans - @Muhammad... ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„I can't roll my eyes enough at this rebuttal. The Dahomey nor Benin are making any money from this movie. It's "inspired" by them it's not Executive Produced by the History Channel. We allow white movies to take artistic license but don't give the same to our own...

Muhammad Rasheed - MzJay wrote: "have you seen it."

boy·cott
/หˆboiหŒkรคt/ (verb)

withdraw from commercial or social relations with (a country, organization, or person) as a punishment or protest.
"we will boycott all banks which take part in the loans scheme"

Similar:
spurn
snub
cold-shoulder
shun
avoid

Muhammad Rasheed - Leslie wrote: "I can't roll my eyes enough at this rebuttal."

Try not to hurt yourself.

Leslie wrote: "The Dahomey nor Benin are making any money from this movie."

How do you know? In the promo for the film, one of the producers was in Africa making a deal with some of the people over there.

Leslie wrote: "It's 'inspired' by them it's not Executive Produced by the History Channel."

So?

Leslie wrote: "We allow white movies to take artistic license but don't give the same to our own..."

This is not "our own." This is literally taking real life villains who sold Black Americans' ancestors to the European trading companies and making them fictional heroes and marketing it to get us to support it. This is not "our own," but our literal enemies who sold "our own."

Black Americans should boycott this offensive filth.

Leslie Evans - @Muhammad... Africa is a continent not a country. It was filmed in South Africa so its possible that the producer made a "deal" to film there...obviously. You typed a lot of quotes but still no valid reasoning for being a hater.

Muhammad Rasheed - Leslie wrote: "Africa is a continent not a country."

Yeah? lol

Leslie wrote: "It was filmed in South Africa so its possible that the producer made a 'deal' to film there...obviously."

It's also possible that the wealthy white woman floating on a Hollywood budget went to Benin to discuss some stuff with the leaders there. Lots of things are possible... obviously.

Leslie wrote: "You typed a lot of quotes but still no valid reasoning for being a hater."

I guess you didn't read down that far then. Not wishing to support a film that turns my people's old enemies into heroes is a good enough reason for me. You must be immigrant-tied to be so unreasonable.

***EDIT***

Your mom is from Jamaica. That's why you are being unreasonable against the perfectly reasonable stance taken by the Black American activists, because you don't care and you like partnering with our ideological foes against us. #SolvedIt

Leslie Evans - ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃthe irony of a man with Muslim ties(at least)to say that like Muslims didn't have their own slave trade for which they benefitted from. The hypocrisy ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️

Muhammad Rasheed - (As a jamaican, you ain't "my own" either btw; you're very deceitful)

Leslie wrote: "the irony of a man with Muslim ties(at least)to say that like Muslims didn't have their own slave trade for which they benefitted from. The hypocrisy"

You're using irony wrong. Muslims participated in the slave trade for the same reason Jews, Christians & pagans did: Because it was insanely lucrative, not because it was part of the faith. In fact, during the early Islamic period when the piety in the new faith was strongest, the slave institution was almost wiped out just from doing it the way God commanded from the Qur'an. It was brought back later because, again, slavery is insanely lucrative and humans are weak.

By the way, I'm Muslim because my Black American parents converted to the faith in the '60s-70s and my own studies pointed the way towards it being the correct spiritual path for me.

Thanks for playing! ๐Ÿ™‚

Leslie Evans - FYI I'm equal parts Jamaican and American... So Muslims can do it for the money but they get a pass from you but African tribes do it for the same reason and you're leading a protest
๐Ÿค”. Yeah. That makes sense.

Muhammad Rasheed - Leslie wrote: "FYI I'm equal parts Jamaican and American..."

So are many of the equally immigrant-tied sellouts who routinely disparage Black Americans when we stand up for ourselves.

Leslie wrote: "So Muslims can do it for the money but they get a pass from you but African tribes do it for the same reason and you're leading a protest"

This is foolishness. A "Muslim" is a practitioner of the religion of Al-Islam. Someone can be dead wrong and still be a practitioner of the faith. There have always been LOTS of Muslims in Africa... it's possible that some among the actual traders who attacked & seized my actual ancestors were Muslims. This has nothing to do with anything.

The point, is that this film glorifies the most notorious group of African slave traders and that is unacceptable—whether some of them were Muslim converts or not.

Leslie Evans - I'll take your name-calling as you getting defensive. That's sad for you. There were many African tribes that benefited from slavery. Just like your people, they benefitted from it. You not supporting a movie won't change that history. No one can take away from the work those actresses put in to tell the story. It was beautifully made from the accents to the fight scenes. Excellent film! Good story, NOT A DOCUMENTARY and it doesn't claim to be.

Muhammad Rasheed - Leslie wrote: "I'll take your name-calling as you getting defensive."

So, you two don't know what 'boycott' means, nor 'defensive.' Got it.

Leslie wrote: "That's sad for you."

Meh.

Leslie wrote: "There were many African tribes that benefited from slavery."

And the Dahomey were the MOST NOTORIOUS of the lot.

Leslie wrote: "Just like your people, they benefitted from it."

lol My people haven't benefitted from it at all. Not only did my ever-complicit US government refuse to do right by us after both slavery and forced jim crow segregation, but they signed the 1965 Immigration & Naturalization Act as the direct counter to the 1964 Civil Rights and 1965 Voting Rights Acts to bring over the "POC/BIPOC" immigrants to erase/replace me so they could get out of paying my Reparatory Justice debt. That's where you come in and it's why you act the way you do. The result is that I'm the ever-abused wealthless bottom caste in this country I've built and the only way to free myself from yet MORE foolishness from both white supremacists and diabolical skinfolk alike, is to unify along my unique lineage & heritage under our own political advocacy group.

Leslie wrote: "You not supporting a movie won't change that history."

That's a strawman effigy. Who said it would "change the history" by refusing to monetarily support propaganda?

Leslie wrote: "No one can take away from the work those actresses put in to tell the story."

Who cares? I'm sure Viola's performance was amazing; I'm still not watching it.

Leslie wrote: "NOT A DOCUMENTARY and it doesn't claim to be."

lol Give it time. If we allow them to, they will build a film library of retconned fictionalized "sheroes" and will eventually make exactly that claim. That's how political propaganda pretending to be "just entertainment" works.

MzJay Lenore - @Muhammad... I am awhere of what boycott means... I was questioning... when did you decide .... trying to influence others not watch something that you have made assumptions about... wondering If you were justified in holding a pre conceived idea of what this particular movie was about.....

I just saw the response... I worked all day...

Last word is not always spoken.

Usually when people boycott. They should be clear on how why and how to make the issue better...

I am Curious on how you plan to re-educate, produce or create piece of work that could give a piece of history... show raw talent, entertain enlighten and show women of African decent to be seen as woman warriors that they were/are

Muhammad Rasheed - MzJay wrote: "I am awhere of what boycott means..."

Clearly not, or you wouldn't have asked me that after seeing I was advocating for boycott.

MzJay wrote: "that you have made assumptions about..."

I know who the dahomey are and I know who white people are.

MzJay wrote: "They should be clear on how why and how to make the issue better..."

lol Financially supporting insults conjured by my active enemy in the earth ain't it.

MzJay wrote: "I am Curious on how you plan to"

It sounds suspiciously like someone who I found actually advocating for my people to financially support insults conjured by my active enemy in the earth is trying to task me for something she was too [fill-in-the-blank] to do herself.

Curious. Did you really spend all day to come up with this? ๐Ÿคจ

MzJay Lenore - No 5 minutes... fb was off my radar while I worked today... I thought for one minute, whether to respond to you...

My words are for others to see...not trying to influence you. You are not my audience. Go see the movie people!!!

Muhammad Rasheed - MzJay wrote: "I thought for one minute, whether to respond to you..."

How did that work out? ๐Ÿค”

Muhammad Rasheed - You need to flex that 'black girl magic' harder. Or put some fresh batteries in it.

@Babs007Uganda - You're the Anti-Black ones, Truly.

Muhammad Rasheed - We're the only "Black" ones. You're Ugandan, remember? Be proud of your heritage. I am of mine. #WeAreNotTheSame

It's funny that you SEE who the dahomey are, yet you partner with them to spew hate at ADOS. You are the white supremacist's support class, truly.









________________________________

Get a signed copy of M. Rasheed's first novel!











Saturday, September 17, 2022

Under the Watchful and Approving Eye of U.S. AFRICOM

 

Become an M. Rasheed Patreon Subscriber!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "Under the Watchful and Approving Eye of U.S. AFRICOM." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 18 Sep 2022. Permanent marker w/Adobe Photoshop color.


CLICK & SUBSCRIBE below for the Artist's Description of this #MRasheedCartoons image:

M. Rasheed on YouTube!

M. Rasheed on BitChute!

***********************************

Roderick Bryant - I was in a play titled "Majigeen," where I played the villainous King N'Della, who sold his countrymen into slavery for trinkets and doodads. As I did research for the role, I learned that Senegalese really did sell others to White invaders. Any time I'm in a discussion of slavery, one of the first things White folks say is, "Your own people sold you into slavery! What about that?" Does the sin of the Africans that sold others into bondage negate the crimes of the purchasers?

Muhammad Rasheed - Roderick wrote: "White folks say is, 'Your own people sold you into slavery! What about that?'"

lol That's not true. It was a rival ethnic group that sold us into slavery. We didn't sell ourselves into slavery; that's ignorant foolishness talking. Whites invented using "white/black" racial phenotype descriptors as a whole political identity. That model was never, ever, ever true in Africa, or anywhere else, until the dominant identity group made it a law to permanently delegate enslaved Africans to the bondsman class in North America. That was the moment that the term "black" became more than just skin color. Then all the eclectic tribesmen forcefully brought over here formally became one ethnic group.


Roderick Bryant - Thank you; I would have never known that...

Muhammad Rasheed - Peeling open the onion to become "woke" is a full time job. That one has spent centuries and a thousand fortunes packing those layers of indoctrination in to keep us in an exploitable state.

The FIRST thing we need to do as the woke is to stop taking him seriously when he talks. It's literally guaranteed to be a lie, especially in THESE topics.












________________________________

Get a signed copy of M. Rasheed's first novel!











Friday, September 16, 2022

Black King Valkyrie™ & the Battle for Her Convictions

 

Become an M. Rasheed Patreon Subscriber!


CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "Black King Valkyrie™ & the Battle for Her Convictions." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 18 Sep 2022. Permanent marker w/Adobe Photoshop color.


CLICK & SUBSCRIBE below for the Artist's Description of this #MRasheedCartoons image:

M. Rasheed on YouTube!

M. Rasheed on BitChute!

******************************************

Muhammad Rasheed - My favorite part of the Thor movie was the fact that the entire point of the Asgardian belief system is to be slain in glorious combat as the requirement for getting into heaven — but when it came time for "I lick my sword because I'm a glorious combat super-badass" Black King Valkyrie™ to join the Thors for the final confrontation against the God Butcher, she declined because she wasn't feeling well. ๐Ÿคฆ

The failure to think that stupid sh*t through (cook up a vital mission to send her on perhaps? lol), while everyone else ($758.2 million at the box office) apparently thought it was quite reasonable for Black King Valkyrie™ the super combat badass to say "Meh" to dying in combat, is why you're all going to hell. ๐Ÿ˜†

Brandon Hartsfield - Yeah I also thought the whole film was under whelming and the best part about the film was truly the villain ๐Ÿ˜‚

Muhammad Rasheed - I thought the villain was trash and just a weak & preachy excuse for disrespectful white liberals to make fun of organized religion.

Brandon Hartsfield - Yeah I picked that up as well huge Voldemort vibes as well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Steve Plater - That whole movie was balderdash..

Clifton Hatchett - You realize this is fictional?

It's make believe.

You do know that nothing in these movie's are real?

M. Rasheed wrote: "disrespectful white liberals to male fun of organized religion."

You watched a movie in which the main villain is named Gorr the God Buther,& complain about making fun of religion.

Geeeez.

How would you make a villain?

What villainous trait shouldn't be created?

Seriously?

We're discussing Thor, Zeus, etc, and your framing this as an attack on organized religion.

Next time I read an X-Men comic and Storm is depicted in combat being attacked, I'll be sure to go balling about an attack on Black Women.

Larry Young - Speaking of religion, aren’t Klingons just Space Vikings, too? Dying a glorious death in battle is how you get in to Valhalla or Sto-va-kor, but since the gods have given us all free will, we sometimes get to decide when that happens, and Valkyrie obviously thought she still had villains of her own to vanquish.

It’s not a bloodthirsty rush to get your soul into the afterlife, it’s how you handle your exit from this one. Jane Foster got into Valhalla by dying in a glorious battle against… cancer.

It’s not what you’re doing when you go out, it’s how bravely you do it.

Crystal Hubbard - She had been stabbed through the back! That's why she wasn't in the final fight with Gorr! How she s'posed to fight Gorr when she'd been impaled by the Necrosword? Give the only king besides Martin Luther Jr that I've ever liked a serious break, dude...!

Muhammad Rasheed - Clifton wrote: "You realize this is fictional? It's make believe."

lol I realize that you don't get my point, but I'm willing to be patient with you. #YoureWelcome

Clifton wrote: "You do know that nothing in these movie's are real?"

The programming is real. The social engineering effects of mass media indoctrination are real. The encoding messaging into widely broadcast media product to introduce and reinforce agendas is real.

Clifton wrote: "You watched a movie in which the main villain is named Gorr the God Buther,& complain about making fun of religion. Geeeez."

Hm. Did I complain about it, or did I dismiss the villain as a weak trope while talking about something else to a friend?

Clifton wrote: "How would you make a villain?"

With skill & panache.

Clifton wrote: "What villainous trait shouldn't be created? Seriously?"

You can't be that serious in the asking since this question has literally nothing to do with my point. You literally picked up a throwaway comment molehill to turn it into a mountain. I was unimpressed with the villain character, thought it was a weak rant by an atheist about religion, and it didn't hold my attention at all. The throwaway comment/dismissal I said to Brandon above was all I had to say about it. How that translates in your mind that I demand that other creators can only make villains from a short list I demand sounds like you got triggered from my post for other reasons and are trying to... what? lol

Clifton wrote: "We're discussing Thor, Zeus, etc, and your framing this as an attack on organized religion."

The throwaway villain's weak part was the lame atheist writer rant against organized religion. My original post wasn't about that. Allow me to help you: My actual point was that people poorly think through the concepts involved -- both in the faiths themselves, as well as in fictional works that are supposed to draw from those concepts. People in general lack the ability to intelligently analyze the concepts because they were trained in our society not to, both from the very ill-advised "sheep being spoonfed by the shepherd" aspect of an authoritative priest-craft model of religion, and from the recent falling out of favor that organized religion has become in the modern era.

Clifton wrote: "Next time I read an X-Men comic and Storm is depicted in combat being attacked, I'll be sure to go balling about an attack on Black Women."

Have fun!

Muhammad Rasheed - Larry wrote: "Dying a glorious death in battle is how you get in to Valhalla or Sto-va-kor, but since the gods have given us all free will, we sometimes get to decide when that happens..."

I'm witnessing you literally just make up what you want organized religion's concept of "free will" to mean without any certain knowledge, and actually expect what you conjured to be accepted as the definitive definition. You're literally contributing evidence that supports my point. lol

"Free Will" means that you have the ability to choose whether you believe in God/spirit/afterlife or don't; God is not going to force you to believe and you may live your life however way you wish. The catch is that in the end you will be Judged on what you decided to do and the quality of your afterlife experience -- which will last forever, mind you -- will be determined based on whether you believed or not and if your actions aligned to those beliefs. We don't get to determine when we die; that info was already recorded before we were born. People survive horrendous car accidents, the battlefield and even suicide attempts all the time (sometimes without a scratch!), so our Free Will has nothing to do with that at all; birth & death are God's department. Our actions can determine what level of comfort we find ourselves in when the time comes though.

Larry wrote: "and Valkyrie obviously thought she still had villains of her own to vanquish. It’s not a bloodthirsty rush to get your soul into the afterlife"

That's another example of not thinking the concept through. Within that belief system, we're talking about the difference between "heaven" Valhalla versus the musty, lame death realm of Hela where the regular jagoffs, who aren't privileged to be in the warrior class, have to go. Heaven is the best deal; the realm of literal eternal bliss. Described in Abrahamic scripture, the One God calls it "the Ultimate Achievement for a human." Even for the warrior class, there is still a strict requirement for getting that best deal... you can't 'just die.' You have to die IN BATTLE demonstrating all the high qualities of the Warrior's Heart when you were struck down: courage, belief, fortitude, etc.

If you know that's the only way to get into the (Ultimate Achievement) best deal, why would you shrug off an opportunity to take it when it is much more common for people to end up on Hela's side? What if she succumbed to her wounds from her first encounter with Gorr? Or a fractured multiverse encounter with an alternate version of Thanos, or ANYTHING? Instead of having the warrior casually shrug off her faith tenets like an ignorant modern day human who doesn't give a sh*t because of weak-minded influence from an atheist culture, how about think it through better and give her an actual plausible mission-related reason for not wanting to go? Unless, of course, the decision to make the carefully profiled Black King Valkyrie™ character act that way was specifically to influence the audience in a particular way. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Larry wrote: "it’s how you handle your exit from this one."

The POINT is to get into heaven. If that's not your point, then you don't know what heaven is. Heaven is everything you love most about earth, but increased infinitely to amounts you currently cannot imagine and tailored specifically to you by the same God that created everything you love about earth -- and it will last FOREVER. If you make any decision that will sacrifice your seat in heaven for something in this temporary realm (or Hela's sh*t realm), you are an idiot.

Larry wrote: "Jane Foster got into Valhalla by dying in a glorious battle against… cancer."

Foolishness. That's what it sounds like when someone who doesn't care about the rules of the faith just makes up something that sounds good to them. Everyone performs that nonsense, both believers and atheist writers alike, which is why the state of the world looks the way it does. People don't really understand what heaven means (or the eternal torment of hell either, for that matter) and don't take the faith as seriously as they should. Consequently, they aren't in the habit of thinking about it from a serious place, and their walk is weak. To the chronically uninformed atheist, the material they've never bothered to seriously deep dive into does sound like dumb, inconsistent silliness from the outside, which is why they think the "Invisible spaghetti monster" parody is actually a mic drop based on their own poor understanding and failure to think the material through outside of their own strawmen effigy logical fallacies.

Larry wrote: "It’s not what you’re doing when you go out, it’s how bravely you do it."

Well, I'm pretty sure she sought out Mjolnir to escape her fate, so I'm equally pretty sure that your inconsistent, wishy-washy interpretation of "bravely" contradicts the Norse version of the concept wildly. lol

Larry Young - If you say so; I don’t have a ton of interest in this line of inquiry, nor any specific knowledge.

Sorry you spent all that work extrapolating what I think about a subject I’ve rarely taken seriously since I was a teen. ๐Ÿคท‍♀️

Muhammad Rasheed - I already peeped that. lol

I was actually genuinely surprised to find you throw your hat in this particular ring. My traps usually catch different types of personalities. But thanks for playing. ๐Ÿ™‚

Larry wrote: "Sorry you spent all that work extrapolating what I think about a subject I’ve rarely taken seriously"

No trouble whatsoever. How your demographic thinks about the material is actually being pushed in the mainstream as the only "correct" way to think of the material, so it is 100% worth it to drag those opinions out into the open and pick them apart to reveal what lays within. It's part of my mission to do so as a sincere seeker of truth.




Muhammad Rasheed - lol @ "Speaking of religion"

ME:




Muhammad Rasheed - Crystal wrote: "She had been stabbed through the back!"

Oh nooz!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ The super-badass, sword master warrior got injured in close combat!!! Who let THAT happen??? What if she would have DIED??? She would have instantly went to the reward her faith system had waiting for her and lived in a literal eternal bliss!!! ๐Ÿคฎ That's crazy!!! Good thing she dodged THAT bullet! *whew*

Crystal wrote: "That's why she wasn't in the final fight with Gorr!"

Because eternal bliss is for sissies, amirite? Let's go to Hela's sh*t, lame death realm instead that's far more suitable for someone of her rank and stature. That's the ticket.

Crystal wrote: "How she s'posed to fight Gorr when she'd been impaled by the Necrosword?"

BRAVELY. Imagine that.

Crystal wrote: "Give the only king besides Martin Luther Jr that I've ever liked a serious break, dude...!"

What kind of "break" is this again? ๐Ÿค” One that requires me to convert to craziness that doesn't make a lick of sense according to the rules of the character's actual belief system? lol Sorry, but I actually enjoy story continuity, that's why I was a Make Mine Marvel! guy in the first place. Note that I stopped collecting at the start of the Bronze Age when continuity-adverse DC writers (and their protรฉgรฉs) started infesting the tales with their 'crisis.'

Crystal Hubbard - She wouldn'ta been in the final fight if she'd gone to Valhalla, too! So ๐Ÿคช...!!

Muhammad Rasheed - smh So what? lol

Which is better:

1.) Missing the final fight because you are enjoying the beginning of an eternal bliss within a literal paradise

2.) Missing the final fight because "Ow." [wince] *turns on Netflix*

Crystal Hubbard - It didn't make no never mind to me, either way. King Valkyrie was legit hurt. She lost a kidney, or did you miss that part? If she got to Valhalla, she got there honestly, by DYING IN BATTLE. That's a rather big sacrifice. And once again, she missed the final fight because she was impaled by the necrosword and lost a kidney! What is your deal with this? Why are you being so hard on King Valkyrie?

Muhammad Rasheed - Crystal wrote: "It didn't make no never mind to me, either way."

There's a universe of difference between Valhalla versus Hela's funky death realm. You don't think Black King Valkyrie™ actually deserves paradise, or are you as dismissive of her as the writers and agree that someone of her stature should risk Hela's realm because the black girl flippantly and irresponsibly neglected the tenets of her faith to basically call out sick?

Crystal wrote: "King Valkyrie was legit hurt."

lol ๐Ÿ™„

Of all the people in my FB Friend List, you are the one who I thought would get this point the most. I always considered you the poster child for "bravely (and sometimes recklessly) does her own stunts."

'Legit getting hurt' comes with the Warrior Class territory, Ma'am. What kind of excuse is that for not bravely going into battle against a worthy foe? That combined with it being part of her belief system.

Crystal wrote: "She lost a kidney, or did you miss that part?"

Perhaps Tessa reminds you of a close relative and that's actually why you're acting like this... ๐Ÿค”

Crystal wrote: "If she got to Valhalla, she got there honestly, by DYING IN BATTLE."

SLAIN in battle is how you get to Valhalla, not dying later from wombs sustained in a battle. Thor even explained that to Lady Sif as she was about to succumb to an after-the-fact infection or whatever.

Crystal wrote: "That's a rather big sacrifice."

lol That comes with the brave warrior folio, Ma'am.

Crystal wrote: "And once again, she missed the final fight because she was impaled by the necrosword and lost a kidney!"

Uh, no. She literally missed the final battle because she said, "Nah. I'm good. *kof*."

Crystal wrote: "What is your deal with this?"

I don't like when writers fail to think through the concepts to make sure the continuity is solid, and the gripe has greater application in how folks in general fail to think through religious concepts.

Crystal wrote: "Why are you being so hard on King Valkyrie?"

Because the writers used her as a conduit to make fun of Black people in a subtle way ("She didn't go to heaven because she called out sick"). It offended me.

Crystal Hubbard - You are taking this far too seriously. Valkyrie is a warrior and a king. She wants to be slain painfully in battle, but it woulda been a cheat for her to fight Gorr in the last battle. She was already weakened by an impaling and losing a vital organ. She woulda been killed and gone to Valhalla -- leaving New Asgard without a king! Valkyrie was in every other doggone battle! I totally get the "bravely...recklessly does her own stunts." That's exactly what I've done. It's what's led me to being the broken thing I am now. I have children. I have my Cubbalitos. I have so many people depending on me. I've had to let go and learn to let others literally fight battles I long to be part of. It's hard to sit out a good fight. But like Valkyrie in this fictional movie, I've had to let others have their turn at stomping a$$.

Muhammad Rasheed - Crystal wrote: "You are taking this far too seriously."

The film critique itself is not serious, but the poor way people think through spiritual principles is serious to me as a theist — especially when it's used here in the populace indoctrinating power of mass media influence.

Crystal wrote: "Valkyrie is a warrior and a king. She wants to be slain painfully in battle, but it woulda been a cheat for her to fight Gorr in the last battle."

A "cheat" according to whose criterion? In her belief system, the only way to get the Ultimate Reward of eternal bliss is to be slain in combat. Obviously, it would be easy to just roll over in bed and groan that you didn't want to go because your tummy hurts... that's why courage is the top trait in a warrior's folio. Her job was to get up, ride into battle, and do her very best to win regardless of how she felt. If she would have won, it would have added to her legend. If she were slain... paradise! There would have been no way she could have lost if she would have just sucked it up and pushed it out.

Sitting it out was weak both in principle and in her culture's belief system.

Crystal wrote: "She woulda been killed and gone to Valhalla"

Woo Hoo!! SCORE!!!

Crystal wrote: "-- leaving New Asgard without a king!"

I'm a million percent certain they just would have just crowned a new king, Ma'am, in the time-honored tradition. ๐Ÿ™„

Crystal wrote: "Valkyrie was in every other doggone battle!"

That's one of the reasons she deserves her well-earned infinite reward.

Crystal wrote: "I totally get the 'bravely...recklessly does her own stunts.'"

I know you do. What you don't get is that in this one's belief system, she will be rewarded with eternal bliss for acting that way, brandishing her combat skills on the battlefield—it's what she's worked towards for millennia. The film's writers tainted that concept with their modern atheist biases and wrote the scene with zero insight for how serious that would have been for such a character... her culture's version of piety. Or they did it to her on purpose as a slight against a Black actress in the role and they didn't want more than one of "those people" in white heaven. Perhaps it was a bit of both.

WHITE GATEKEEPERS: "I don't know what it is...
I can't quite put my finger on it. I just can't bring
myself to think you people would make good leaders.
Sorry, but that's a pass from me.
Thanks for applying though."


rePRenSEntAtiON maTTerS


Thomas Mack - Marvel has been on the way out... since End Game... DC looks good with what they got coming up...

Muhammad Rasheed - Thomas wrote: "DC looks good"

Not since Bruce Timm & Paul Dini were making toons...

Thomas Mack - DC Animated Movies are the Heat... and Black Atom live action looks Great...are you Blind?

Muhammad Rasheed - Thomas wrote: "DC Animated Movies are the Heat..."

Meh.

Thomas wrote: "and Black Atom live action looks Great..."

lol Nah.

Thomas wrote: "are you Blind?"

MAKE MINE MARVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muhammad Rasheed - Thomas wrote: "Marvel has been on the way out... since End Game..."

They are introducing the Kree-Skrull War and the Secret Wars. "On the way out" of what? That's some of their best sh*t.

Thomas Mack - ...wait til you see how its implemented.... Are you on the Woke?...say it isn't so?!!

Muhammad Rasheed - I'm literally a Black American activist. We literally invented the term Woke.

Muhammad Rasheed - LITERALLY.

Thomas Mack - ....then they are Hijacking your Sht!!!!

Muhammad Rasheed - No, the Black American anti-racism activists aren't hi-jacking it, our rivals are hi-jacking it.

Knuckleheads are using my 'Woke' label for my rivals for some stupid, appropriation, misdirection reason.

Muhammad Rasheed - ..but they weren't going to leave the stories exactly the way they were written back in the 1970s-1980s anyway.

Thomas Mack - ...I'm just tired of watching the Fandoms Burn.... LOTR... DR WHO.... STAR TREK...STAR WARS...Marvel....

I'm now Older and Bitter and want the kids to get off my Damn Lawn!!!

Muhammad Rasheed - To be clear, is this related to more "POC" people in the casting, or more gay people? ๐Ÿค”

Thomas Mack - Id have to write you an essay on that one....

Muhammad Rasheed - Which one?

Black or gay?

Muhammad Rasheed - Is this related to that old Jet Li movie you showed me, where the villain turned into a woman to power-up?

Thomas Mack - Left or Right... Up or Down...Black or White....Gay or Straight...Democrat or Republican.... I'm done with Duality.

Muhammad Rasheed - Did you actually have a problem with that villain, or nah?

(this may give me a clue)

Muhammad Rasheed - Black or gay is 100% not a "duality."

I'm just asking which aspect of the fandom properties made your shorts ride up highest.

Thomas Mack - ...as a writer yourself you know all of that is in context.

Muhammad Rasheed - lol

Muhammad Rasheed - The context is greater than the story format. There's also the political side.

Muhammad Rasheed - People get more upset over the political part than the story part.

Thomas Mack - Entertainment now is Politics first... Checklists second... and Story Third..

Muhammad Rasheed - I get upset over the political decisions because they represent a cheat that pretends to be the progress the activists are fighting for.

Thomas wrote: "Entertainment now is Politics first..."

Popular entertainment has always been politics first. The 'powers-that-be' aren't going to allow a blockbuster go out to that many people and not try to influence them.

Muhammad Rasheed - DW Griffith's Birth of a Nation was definitively politics first...

Thomas Mack - .... Im moving primarily to independent media...entertainment... video games.. news...things have shifted drastically in the last 10 years... and Fandoms are a casualty of whatever political war.... they are being sacrificed on the alter of influence.... "Chaps my Ass!"

Thomas Mack - .. its ike taking a paintbrush and altering the Mona Lisa... Art is up for Grabs...

Muhammad Rasheed - Thomas wrote: "things have shifted drastically in the last 10 years..."

No. They were just political leaning in your demographic's direction. Now certain immigrant classes have more political say, so they are able to tilt things in their direction, too, and you're being a baby about it.

Muhammad Rasheed - "ONLY MY GROUP GETS TO HAVE STUFF!!! WAAAAHHHH!!!!"

Muhammad Rasheed - Like that.

Muhammad Rasheed - That's how y'all sound.

Muhammad Rasheed - ...but let me see this essay. lol

Thomas Mack - wait till they take your comic and change all the races... and gender swaps them... and makes them gay.

Muhammad Rasheed - Only if they steal it.

Thomas Mack - ..... but dat Payday!!!!

Muhammad Rasheed - Stealing it implies I wouldn't be on the receiving end of that payday.

Muhammad Rasheed - You know there are gay white people, right?

You're crying over nothing. All of that fake-progress stuff works in your favor.

Muhammad Rasheed - It's their way of pretending to be about "civil rights" but only doing stuff that white people can do, too -- while continuing to lock the Black American out of access to capital, credit and wealth-building ownership.

Thomas Mack - ...if I wrote the Essay... you would take too much pleasure in dissecting it for fun... I will deny you that...Lol.

Muhammad Rasheed - lol You are 100% correct.

Muhammad Rasheed - Don't force me to use my mental powers to pull it directly out of your skull (it will sting).

Muhammad Rasheed - (and probably out you as gay)









________________________________

Get a signed copy of M. Rasheed's first novel!