- The majority of White conservatives identify with the Republican Party, but this wasn't always the case. Their political ideological ancestors were the pro-slavery, pro-jim crow Democrats, the very ones that created the Ku Klux Klan. This has been true up until the recent past, when the Democratic Party used to split into progressive Northerners, and the anti-Civil Rights Southerners. It was Republican Presidential candidate Ronald Reagan who successfully courted these Southern Democrat White conservatives, and they all joined the GOP en masse
. This is an easily verified documented history of partisan politics, yet the White conservative oddly likes to pin their old Democrat sins upon the modern White liberal Democrats, as if the two had never switched places.
No matter which party they've belonged to over the years, White conservatives have always thought the same way about Black people consistently, and proven by their behaviors, either directly as individuals, or through the political policies they've pushed. Study of this material, and even by way of what they say during the heat of debate and argument, one can reasonably determine that they think the following points about Blacks:
1.) White conservatives are resentful of Blacks when they demonstrate any amount of success. When Blacks are upwardly mobile in any way -- from being released from chattel bondage, to having the first Black American President of the United States elected -- they immediately seethe with intense hatred and fury to literally murderous proportions.
2.) White conservatives are jealous of the very idea of Blacks competing on an equal playing field. The New Deal of FDR was established specifically to increase the wealth gap between poor Whites and the Black community, giving White conservatives free handouts, free land, free education, and many other affirmative action benefits that Blacks were purposely excluded from. This created the White middle class, and when Blacks sought equal treatment during the civil rights era, Whites became FURIOUS at the very idea and sabotaged the process at every turn, which included the assassination of civil rights leaders, the infiltration and dismantling of all effective pro-Black organizations, corporation mergers that put thousands of Black companies out of business, etc., all of which led to a sense of hopelessness in later Black generations.
3.) White conservatives are determined to ensure that Whites maintain their race-based class hierarchy over Black people. Before slavery was legally abolished, the Black stereotype was that Blacks were goofy, harmless, affable, and were happy being slaves. So much so that they could be trusted stewards of White property and even White children. After slavery was abolished, White conservatives immediately exploited the 13th amendment loophole ("except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted
") to market a whole new Black stereotype: Blacks were conniving, vicious, angry, and were inherently criminal. So much so that they couldn't be trusted anywhere near White property, White women, or White children without the certainty of theft/rape. White conservative police were thus instructed to harass Black people continuously so that the free slavery labor void would be filled by free prison labor. This new "Blacks are criminals" promotion has continued up into the present day, and in fact, was made worse in Reagan's "War on Drugs" mass incarceration era. Any and all "Tough on Crime" talk coming from the White conservative direction is nothing more than the rhetorical tools of the new slave taker.
4.) White conservatives were sure that the election of Obama would usher in the era they had always dreaded... that Blacks would be gifted with everything they needed to finally be placed on an equal socio-economic playing field as they. Of course this turned out not to be the case (see #2 above), but that didn't stop White conservatives from freaking out at the frightening potential of it. They unleashed a continuous stream of insults, disrespect and general insanity at Obama for the entire duration of his presidency. During the Trumpamania campaign rallies they gleefully assaulted Black protesters with only the presence of recording devices preventing them from unleashing their true old school lynch mob fury.
5.) White conservatives have spent many generations conditioning themselves to think of Black people as less than human, unworthy of compassion & respect, so that they can justify in their minds why it is okay to subjugate and exploit them to fuel their White privilege. White conservatives think that the White poor are inherently more deserving of help than the Black poor, and they think that when Whites commit crimes against Blacks, that the latter somehow deserved it just because they are Black. Consequently, Whites want Blacks to simply shut up and never complain about the racist treatments they receive, and that manifests into the fake goal of "colorblindness." The colorblind society is very similar to the Antebellum South of the slave era, when Blacks simply "knew their place" and never complained. If they didn't complain then their White masters could live in the La-La Land fantasy that there were zero problems, everyone was content, and everything was fine. In other words, the "colorblind" goal is no less than another way of expressing the White Supremacist Ideology racial contract. In a society that is fundamentally racially divided on the institutional level, never "seeing" or talking about race would benefit no one except those who are already at the top of the racist class hierarchy.
- Actually, the Republican party’s ancestor was anti-slavery: How today's GOP has its roots in anti-slavery crusade
- Sure, the Republican Party® used to be the political platform for anti-slavery. Everyone knows that. Of course.
It's the flesh & blood White conservative himself, who currently and proudly makes up the GOP, who used to be in the old Democratic Party® advocating for slavery's continuation. They are the very ones today still advocating for slavery with their "Tough on Crime
" talk from now within the Republican Party®. All they did was switch political platforms.
- So, do you think crime is okay?
- You’re presenting a logical fallacy known as the 'straw man effigy' as if it is a question relevant to this discussion. The White conservative criminalizes Black people to fill up the for-profit prisons to exploit Blacks for his own gain. The true question isn’t about whether I think crime is okay or not; that's just you being disingenuous here.
The true question is this: Why do you think it is okay to treat people this way? How are you justifying this evil to yourself?
- I am a White conservative who doesn’t criminalize black people. Crime is colorblind. If you break the law, you go to prison. The high amount of black people in for profit prisons is due to black individuals committing a higher amount of crimes. The percentage of black adult males incarcerated is 4.7%, compared to 0.7% for white adult males. The only thing that criminalizes blacks is when a few black individuals commit crimes.
- Your responses to my blog post revealed that you were either a White conservative, or a non-white responding in a devil's advocate role. The fact that all of your responses thus far are attempting to justify why it's okay for White conservatives to deliberately propagandize the Black American as inherently criminal in order to fuel their anti-Black Prison Industrial Complex, means that you absolutely criminalize Black people.
You've conspicuously ignored the fact that the former slave owners immediately exploited the 13th Amendment loophole in order to reclaim their free slave labor class, and the marketing that developed from that evolved into the disingenuous, deliberately poor analysis your post above displays.
FACT: During the height of the crack epidemic, Whites were using that drug more than Blacks, yet the 'War on Drugs' propaganda presented it as a "Black community drug" with Blacks being targeted for arrest more than the White users. That reveals your analysis of the incarceration data to be complete nonsense.
FACT: Policies were pushed that gave higher prison terms for users of crack than for users of powered cocaine, with the latter being more fashionable among White users. This also reveals your analysis of the incarceration data to be complete nonsense.
Your shallow, anti-Black GOP political talking point rhetoric has no interest to me, Chris, other than as confirmation of everything I already know about your demographic, as listed in my blog post.
- Your responses to my comments have revealed that you are most likely a liberal attempting to demonize me as racist because I do not agree with your political opinions. I have nothing against Black Americans personally or politically.
Also, you are presenting a strawman argument here. I never argued that it is okay for white conservatives to “deliberately propagandize the Black American as inherently criminal.”
Furthermore, it seems that you are claiming that the higher numbers of blacks in prison are only or mostly due to pro-white, anti-black propaganda. I hope you are aware that that is untrue.
FACT: Crack cocaine is more addictive than powder cocaine because it is smoked, which means it is absorbed into the body for more quickly.
You still have not refuted a previous point I have made. You are bundling all white conservatives into one group and claiming they all hate and demonize Black Americans. This is clearly untrue. I agree that racism is a terrible thing, but just because a few white conservatives are racist does not mean they all are.
Though I respect your right to have an opinion, I do not share your opinion. Likewise, it seems you do not share mine.
- I cannot confirm as to whether I am a 'liberal' or not in this context, since you did not define the term from your White conservative perspective. I can unequivocally say that I am pro-Black, anti-White Supremacy, and 100% against the oppression of Blacks as well as the efforts of White Supremacist internet trolls to justify the oppression of Blacks. Do you consider this position "liberal?"
That wasn't a straw man. I patiently pointed out the root cause of why Blacks have been criminalized in American society since slavery was abolished, and why they are unfairly over-represented in the prisons. You responded by accusing me of wanting crime to run rampant, as if the unfair treatment of Blacks was all in my head. That means you buy into the for-profit prison industry propaganda that criminalizes Blacks, and/or you are trying to convince me to buy into it. There is no third option.
To be clear, the higher numbers of Blacks in prison is 100% because of the predatory machinations of White conservative corporations and political leaders that do so to exploit Blacks for profit within the centuries old tradition of American White Supremacists exploiting Blacks for profit.
FACTS: The ability to get high on crack cocaine faster than you get high on its powdered form has nothing to do with the higher prison sentences, the discrepancy in why users of the one are criminalized more than the other, nor the fact that more Whites used crack than Blacks, yet it was Blacks who were targeted by the police for the use and treated as the face of the drug.
The history of White conservatives attacking, subjugating, exploiting Blacks for money constantly for 500 yrs, their current penchant for pretending that they aren't doing it while duplicitously looking for ways to do it more efficiently, and their consistency in supporting any and all political candidates and policies that are for attacking, subjugating, exploiting Blacks for money, proves without doubt that all White conservatives hate and demonize Black Americans.
I will never share your opinion, Chris, and consider you my ideological enemy.
- Actually, I didn’t accuse you of wanting crime to run rampant, I asked if you were of that position.
Also, I disagree with your premise of blacks being criminalized in American society. It actually was a strawman, because I never argued that criminalization of blacks is okay. In fact, I argued that it is not “the white conservative devil” that criminalizes black Americans; rather, that the higher crime rate in the black community causes higher incarceration rates for black Americans.
Furthermore, you said, “ The higher numbers of Blacks in prison is 100% because of the predatory machinations of White conservative corporations and political leaders.” That sounds a lot like a conspiracy theory. Because of this, do you absolutely deny even slightly higher crime rates in the black community? If so, it seems impossible that we can hold a civilized conversation, as you are unwilling to accept basic facts.
Instead, I hope we can both agree that the higher crime rates and incarceration rates in the black community are a problem. The solution to the higher incarceration rates for blacks is not to free them from jail and the “oppression of the white man.” Instead, it is to attempt to decrease the crime rate of black individuals by providing police for black communities with high crime rates.
- 1.) You casually and conspicuously dismissed all the points I raised regarding Blacks in the mass incarceration era to ask me: “So, do you think crime is okay?”
which is obviously an accusation framed as a question in context.
2.) I know you disagree, because it conflicts with your preferred White Supremacist Ideology. By dismissing the active attack by White conservatives that is directly responsible for the artificial criminalizing of Blacks, who are saying it’s okay while pretending not to with your classic Forked Tongue™ double-speak. The higher crime rate in the Black community is caused by anti-Black police departments unfairly attacking Blacks while ignoring Whites for their criminal behaviors.
3.) I cannot confirm as to whether that would be a ‘conspiracy theory’ or not in this context, since you did not define the term from your White conservative perspective. Even during the height of the crack epidemic, Whites abused the substance more than Blacks did, yet the “War on Drugs” was waged primarily in urban areas in black communities. That means that literally everything you’ve convinced yourself about “higher crime rates in the black community” is 100% wrong. Nothing you believe about this topic represents a “fact.”
4.) I’ll agree that the higher crime rates and incarceration rates in the Black community are the direct result of the problem of your people’s commitment to White Supremacy. Here: [PDF] White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement; Prepared by FBI Counterterrorism Division (17 Oct 2006)
- If anti-black police departments ignore criminal whites, why are there whites in prison?
I disagree with the entire premise of your comments. I am not a white supremacist any more than you are a black supremacist. You calling me a “white supremacist” is a false, ad hominem attack. I cannot engage in civilized conversation if you will call me a racist, white supremacist, sexist, bigot, homophobe, etc, just because I have an opposing political viewpoint from you.
It sounds like a conspiracy theory that you think the higher number of blacks in prison is completely and only because of the “predatory machinations of White conservative corporations and political leaders.” That is obviously untrue and is just used as a justification to hate white conservatives.
In this comment, you openly admit that there are higher crime rates in the black community. But in the previous comment, you said that the higher incarceration rates of blacks are not due to the higher crime rate of blacks (that you have admitted exist) but rather the “anti-black propaganda” of white conservatives.
To recap, you admit there are higher crime rates in the black community and higher incarceration rates. You attribute the higher incarceration rates to white conservatives rather than the obvious factor, a higher crime rate. That is an obvious breach of logic.
- 1.) The police depts are still a money making org. They have to meet a quota, so they toss some of your folk in jail, too. Note that Whites leaving prison are given compassion and chances to redeem themselves and help, while Blacks are criminalized for life. ;)
2.) I know you disagree. This was clear from your very first post. I know who you are, Chris. Admit your your proud subscription to White Supremacy and shame the devil.
You are not demonstrating a willingness to engage in civilized conversation by thinking your White Privilege alone is enough to simply deny the points I’ve brought up like you’ve waved a magic wand. Everything I’ve mentioned is documented fact, while your denials are based on your feelings and wishes.
3.) The predatory machinations of your White conservative corporations and political leaders is feeding the for-profit prison industry and enriching all involved (except Blacks, of course). It’s Slavery 2.0 in action and it is very much verifiable truth. Why do you think this is okay? Why are you defending this evil? Tell me. Do you believe in God?
4.) I seem to have confused you when I addressed the “higher crime rates in the Black community”
item. Allow me to clarify: White racist police officers are harassing/attacking Black people for small or made-up violations, and allocating their resources to target Black communities and disproportionately arresting Blacks for crimes that more Whites commit. Thus the “higher crime rates in the Black community”
is an artificial and fraudulent creation by a deliberately biased and evil police force (that the FBI proved were infested with actual White Supremacists).
- 1. How do you back up that whites leaving prison are given compassion, while blacks leaving prison are “criminalized”? That is a baseless accusation and you know it.
2. As much as you want me to “admit my proud subscription to white supremacy,” I won’t. Because I don’t subscribe to white supremacy. I am not a member of the KKK and do not subscribe to their beliefs. That is a false attack on me as a person, rather than my political opinions. I must ask that you stop with the ad hominem attacks. I cannot debate with you if all you do is call me a white supremacist and a racist.
3. Also, you are wrong about everything you saying being fact. NOT everything you have said is documented fact. You cannot simply bend facts to your will like that. You are putting out your opinion and saying, “Agree with me because this is fact.” It clearly isn’t. The idea that higher black incarceration rates are because of white police officers is not a fact. Instead, higher crime rates in the black community are due, most likely, to socioeconomic inequality and single-parent households.
4. The idea that “white privilege” exists is an obvious fallacy. Privilege assumes weakness and a lack of hardship. Tell that to the poor white homeless person. Is he “privileged?” Is he immune from hardship? No. White privilege does not exist. If you think that “white privilege” exists, please tell my what advantages I gain from having lighter skin.
- 1.) Please stop saying “and you know it” and comments similar to that, since we’ve already established that we literally agree on nothing. White conservatives criminalize Blacks by pretending that they are inherently criminal just because they are Black people. They spread this propaganda so Whites will be conditioned to lack empathy for them. That’s why White cops are more likely to bring in White murderers alive, but will casually shoot and kill Black children playing with toy guns.
2.) You refuse to admit you are a White Supremacist because the ‘alt-right’ doctrine says you are supposed to pretend to not be racist. We need to talk about the online radicalisation of young, white men | Abi Wilkinson
3.) Just because you are incapable of proving your opinion using only the wishes & feelings in your debate tool kit, doesn’t mean you can project your intellectual impotence upon me. I don’t expect you to agree with me, and I expect you simply ignore any links I post to support my points, especially since you could just look it up if you wanted. lol I know you make the habit of simply dismissing facts that make White conservatives look bad. I’ve already brought up several points that you didn’t even try to actually counter, yet you want to pretend you are “engaged in civil conversation.” That’s not what that looks like, Chris. You not a serious debater, you are a troll. And not a very good one btw.
4.) White privilege is the status you enjoy based on living in a society that considers the European ethnic to be default normal or ‘mainstream.’ Your race is considered the ‘normal’ standard, and everybody else is ‘Other.’ So your ability to walk into a store or interview for a job, etc. and not have a certain stigma (criminalized by default) perceived about you is a privilege. The “poor white homeless person” can also make the effort to improve his quality of life, and he can do so with less societal barriers than a Black person would have if they started from the same position. Your willful ignorance as to what White Privilege actually means isn’t powerful enough to nullify its reality. lol
Chris R - 1. If whites act like all blacks are criminals, how come all blacks aren’t in jail? Whites are a race majority in this country, (if not by much.) Also, the idea that white cops just randomly shoot blacks on no basis is false. If you support the Black Lives Matter movement, how come you don’t are about the black lives that are being lost in gang violence and homicides due to underpolicing of black communities?
2. You are very wrong. I refuse to admit I am a white supremacist because, (get this), I am NOT a white supremacist.
3. I am not incapable of proving my opinion using facts and statistics. If you actually think that the entire police system is horribly racist, look at this: The Myth of the Racist Cop
4. It is clear you have no idea what trolling is, because this it not it.
5. I notice how you say what white privilege is, but you don’t give me concrete evidence about what I can gain from it. Is white mainstream in music/entertainment? No. Is white mainstream in athletics? No. Even assuming that white is ”mainstream,” what do I gain from it? The reason I’m not criminalized is not because I’m white but because I’m not a criminal.
6. Blacks are not automatically “criminalized” when they walk into a store. If you have a rich, well-dressed black man and a poor, badly-dressed white man, who will the store owner think is more criminal?
7. If white privilege exists (which it doesn’t), then doesn’t Asian privilege?
8. You constantly saying that white privilege exists doesn’t make it so.
- 1.) You commit at least two "false equivalency" logical fallacies in this point. All Blacks aren't in jail because White conservatives don't have total power. They are actively working towards it though just so that they can put all Blacks in prison (the parole/probation side is part of the for-profit prison industry, too).
I support both the BLM movement's anti-police violence activism, as well as the other activist movements (Youth Guidance, CeaseFire Illinois, H.E.L.P.E.R. Foundation, GRASP, Men against Violence/BLAC Detroit, etc.) working to control the violence within the poor Black communities. The ridiculous idea that advocacy for one means dismissal of the other is a nonsense partisan talking point that is an idiotic trait of White conservatives. Thanks for demonstrating that GOP Clown Show right on cue btw.
2.) I am not wrong. You refuse to admit publicly to being a White Supremacist because you follow the 'alt-right' White Supremacist playbook. The fact that you are here arguing FOR the criminalizing of Blacks while disingenuously dismissing White conservative efforts to criminalize Blacks, gives you away, Chris. You're pretty shameless about it.
3.) I'm amused that you think Heather's opinion piece represents facts that prove your point. Representatives from your own group think she's a blowhard, and I must agree with them. "What Mac Donald calls a 'war on cops' is better described as a much-needed debate about crime, law enforcement tactics, and how to deal with systemic police misconduct. Conservatives have some worthwhile ideas to offer in this debate, but Mac Donald's polemics add heat, not light."
~Tim Lynch, Cato institute director (review in Reason magazine)
I'm also amused that you think her dumb opinion piece trumps the FBI's findings
regarding how you people are.
4.) [DEFINITION] An Internet troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll's amusement.
Hey, Chris, remember when your very first post falsely tried to equate the modern Republican that routinely criminalizes Blacks with the old, anti-slavery Republicans? Remember when you asked me “So, do you think crime is okay?” (since deleted) as if my hatred for your fraudulent criminalizing of Blacks for profit meant I supported crime itself?
Admit to your trolling, and your dedicated commitment to White Supremacy, so we can start making some progress in this discussion, please. Thanks.
5.) The fact that you are too lazy to puzzle out how a White male can gain from a White Male Dominated system that normalizes him, and lacks the stigmas and discriminatory societal barriers that plague other groups, means your White Privilege seems to be turned all the way up to 11.
Music/Entertainment - Whites own the distribution channels and the means of production. Whites take home the lion's share of all profits in those industries while exploiting the artists.
Athletics - Whites own the teams, the stadiums, the merchandise distribution channels and the means of production. Whites take home the lion's share of all profits in those industries while exploiting the athletes.
You're not criminalized because your specific demographic is literally in charge of the process that determines who gets criminalized and who doesn't, and your specific demographic controls, directs, and infests the ranks of the Police departments.
6.) Blacks are always seen as the criminal by default by White people. A "rich, well-dressed black man" will be assumed to have won his success unfairly at the White poor's expense, and be criminalized even further. The White store owner will resent the rich Black guy just because, and might even call the cops just to invent a charge against him ("Help! Rape!")
7.) Why don't you troll some Asians and take a poll?
8.) A White Conservative who, for whatever reason, decides to deny the truth of his White Privilege on the Internet, fails to move me, Chris. Just so you know. You might as well stop bringing it up. lol
- Well dang, you wrote me an essay here. If nothing else, I admire your commitment to your political views.
1. So if all blacks aren’t in jail because all white conservatives aren’t in power, do you think if all white conservatives were in power, then all blacks would be in jail? Again, the idea that all white conservatives hate blacks with everything they have is a conspiracy theory (i.e. false).
2. Actually, I refuse to admit publicly to being a white supremacist because I am not a white supremacist. I think I know myself better than you do. I am arguing against you, not for criminalization of black people. You saying I’m a “white supremacist” because you like to dehumanize the opponent rather than engage them in discussion, whether because your position is weak or because you hate everyone who disagrees with you..
3. “You people”… really? Who is the racist here?
4. I’m not a troll any more than you are. The wording of your response indicated that you deny black crime (not all blacks are criminals, but some are). You started the “argument” by responding to this question, and I criticized your response. Also, I did not delete the “So you think crime is okay?” question. Presumably, the asker of the question did because they disagree with my political opinions.
5. Do you really think that black professional athletes and musicians are being controlled by whites? Are artists like Beyonce and athletes like Cam Newton being “exploited?” Really?
6. Nobody assumes that a rich black man obtained his money by exploiting poor whites. I don’t, and nobody reasonable does. If you legitimately think people do that, then either there are a lot of horrible racists where you live, or you have been lied to about this.
7. Even assuming that whites are viewed as normal, what do they gain from that? Almost every single argument for white privilege can be applied to Asian-Americans, but you don’t talk about that. Asian-Americans have very low incarceration rates, economic advantages, and are not “criminalized.” I don’t see you talking about that, though.
8. I’ll tell you the reason why I deny my “White Privilege” on the Internet… It doesn’t exist. Your angry assertions that I am a white supremacist who hates blacks doesn’t make it true. So I hope you know, Muhammad Rasheed, that you blaming white privilege for your problems won’t convince me or any other reasonable conservative.
- I don't care what you admire or don't admire, Chris.
1.) Western civilization owes its success to the exploitation of Black people, with the enormous wealth that free labor system generated. America fought a civil war because the wealthy class that depended upon the exploitation of Black people to generate its revenue streams refused to let that money go. Today, the descendants of those very same wealthy families have put a system in place that will enable them to continue to generate those massive profits from the subjugation and exploitation of Black people. The only difference between then and now, is that the usual suspects are pretending that they aren't doing it. But the documented proof is found within the actions of the Social Policy Network (SPN), the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC), and CoreCivic.
I'm interested in how you justify things as "i.e. false" when you literally know zero about a given topic or the background of what I'm even talking about. You must believe your White Privilege mind trick powers are off the charts, huh?
2.) I hate White Supremacy, and I hate all those committed to upholding it. You've taken offense at my Quora Answer that is speaking ill of White conservatism and its own historical ties to the White Supremacist Ideology and have come to weakly defend it with empty rhetoric and the shallow force of your will. Naturally this effort outs you as a White supremacist yourself. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, I don't have a problem proclaiming it as being a duck... especially when the duck's only counter-argument is, "Quack! Quack! Quack!" So either just admit to your proud subscription to White Supremacy, or continue to reinforce your clear commitment to it with every new response while fumbling from behind your transparent Wizard of Oz curtain.
3.) Are you admitting that White conservatives aren't people? I'm not sure whether to be frightened or consider this some form of progress in the discussion. Just admitting you were an White Supremacist would have been enough for me, dude. yikes...
4.) When you posted about the Republican party in a way that made zero sense in the context of what you were responding to, that absolutely qualified as the "posting of an off-topic message with the intent of provoking me for your amusement" per the definition of Internet troll.
Oh, and btw, your "deny black crime" comment is a logical fallacy known as the "straw man effigy." I didn't deny that Blacks do commit crimes. I do deny that the higher incarceration rates are the results of Blacks organically committing more crimes than Whites as you suggested, since Blacks being arrested by the police is due to the police force being infested with White Supremacists, as the FBI discovered to your 100% expressed apathy.
5.) Yes. Despite you pointing out that some of them managed to escape the Plantation Matrix. Actually that's why so many large companies were complaining about the Internet's ability to allow the creators to reach their consumers directly without the need to go through their industries' exploitative gate keepers. Incredibly, the latter referred to their escaping former slaves as "greedy." lol
6.) If by "nobody" you actually mean "all White conservatives," then I agree with you.
7.) You don't think Whites assume that their own group is the 'normal' group out of all human groups? Really? Then why did they label the Caucasian skin tone crayon as "Flesh" without blinking an eye? That doesn't shout "We're default normal!" to you?
I'm not Asian, Chris. I have my own beef with your folk; why would I waste my time arguing for someone else's battle when they are more than capable of vocalizing their own grievances for themselves? If you want to know what their argument is, then troll them. Don't ask me.
8.) Should I consider this another straw man logical fallacy, or is it just a demonstration of your lack of understanding of the term definitions? I don't blame White Privilege for my problems, since that just represents the perks you have for being of the dominant class in a race-base caste hierarchy. I blame White Supremacy for my ethnic group's socio-economic problems.
- Wow, I’m surprised you can’t take a compliment.
1. So… I’m white, but I don’t know about white privilege. The single largest determining factor of socioeconomic inequity is NOT race but rather two-parent households and your parents’ salaries.
2. There is a difference between “taking offense” and “respectfully disagreeing.” However, I hate white supremacy too. Nothing I have said supports white supremacy. I have argued against your demonization of white conservatives that they hate black Americans, never for the suppression of black Americans. White supremacy is a horrible and disgustingly racist ideology. If you think I have said something in support of it (which I haven’t), you can appeal to Quora for racism.
3. “You people,” as referring to whites, is a broad generalization. You can’t bundle all white conservatives under one umbrella and call them all racist; likewise, I don’t bundle all black people as committing crimes. Do you know why I do that? Because I believe in judging people individually, not as part of a group, like you do.
4. My apologies if my wording of “black crime” was confusing. I meant that you deny higher crime rates by black individuals
5. rather than that you deny blacks commit any crimes. If the police force is infested with white supremacists, then why are there blacks in the police force? Why didn’t the Obama administration dismantle or change the police force if it was so “racist?” Cops are here to keep you and other law-abiding citizens safe. Do you know what America would be like without police? I hope neither of us ever has to find out. Some cops may be racist, but the vast, vast majority are not. Do you know why there are so many gang shootings and black homicides (i.e. the victim was black) in the black community? Because of underpolicing, not overpolicing.
6. I feel sorry for you if you think that black celebrities and athletes are “being taken advantage of.” Have you seen Cam Newton’s salary?!?
7. Yes, you, a liberal, should tell me, a conservative, about what conservatives do. Also, by nobody, I mean nobody. No reasonable human being looks at a rich black man and thinks, “I bet he got his money by taking advantage of some poor white people.” At least I certainly don’t, and if you do, then it is you, not I, who is the racist.
8. Whites should not have labeled the Caucasian skin tone as “Flesh,” I agree with you there. Second of all, though, it has been changed to have a different label. Third, this was done during a time of a lot of anti-black racism, which is horrible. But if you think that America is just as racist now as it was decades ago, you are flat out wrong.
9. Ah… so you blame someone else for your group’s problems instead of blaming them for your own problems. That makes it all better.
- You're surprised that I'm automatically distrustful of unsolicited praise from my active enemy? I'll just toss that onto your long list of disingenuous crimes.
1.) To be clear, you know exactly what White Privilege is, how you yourself benefit from being a member of the dominant class of a race-based hierarchical caste system, and are committed to the 'alt-right' doctrine of pretending you aren't a racist.
2.) lol Chris, if you really hate White Supremacy, then please explain your casual dismissal of all my points without ever looking up the info to counter with a solid response. Please explain your demonstrated, several day long, kneejerk defense of literally every thing that represents White Supremacy.
3.) Do you realize that the "#NotALL
WhitePeople" response is not only a continued part of your kneejerk defensive position, but also the exact opposite of the "engage in civil conversation" you claimed to seek?
I'll say this once: I use hyperbole as a normal and accepted tool of discourse, both as a scholar, and as a genre creator. Get over it. If you don't think it's fair that I don't put the "not ALL white people" disclaimer on all my posts, then I suggest you work to put "Cured Racism" on your resume.
4.) I deny the analysis of the recorded higher crime rate data as filtered through your cock-eyed White Supremacist lens.
5.) Why are there Blacks in a White Supremacist police force? Is this a real question? Why were there Blacks helping the European Atlantic Slave Trade cartel take slaves? I can't pretend that any one group of humans... neither yours or mine... operate within a single hive mind. You see that damned fool Ben Carson shufflin' & dancin' on your team, yes? Likewise the police departments are full of both the White racist, and the Black 'coon'. Both of these creatures are my enemies.
The Obama Administration didn't have the power to do so as it didn't work like an absolute monarchy. Please discover how the Federal Government of the United States of America actually functions to at least cut down on the number of these kinds of embarrassing gaffes.
Now that the FBI has reported their findings that White Supremacists have thoroughly infiltrated the police departments, and you are here telling me that "cops are my friends," despite the numerous high-profile abuse by these same racist cops towards the Black community confirming the FBI's report, are you still denying that you are 100% in support of White Supremacy? 'Cause at this point you really sound like a nut who is incapable of processing info. The cops aren't here to help me, Chris. They are the enforcement arm of the White conservative elite that hates my guts.
One of the main traits of the mass incarceration era is not only did the number of [racist] cop resources increase by government mandate, but they increased specifically in the Black communities. They have plenty of cops; the problem is that the cops are not there to help, but to feed Black bodies into the Prison Industrial Complex.
6.) I feel sorry for you if this is how you really think about isolating the rare exceptions from the trend, and pretending those clear exceptions really are the greater trend. The traditional model of the exploited creator/athlete is still the norm. Btw how well the talent is compensated doesn't mean much if they are discouraged from being on the other side of the power table where the REAL money is.
7.) You never did define what you meant by "liberal." Do you consider me a liberal because I am pro-Black and hate White Supremacy?
So by "nobody" you DID mean "all white conservatives." I'm glad we've cleared that up.
There's nothing reasonable about racism, Chris. That’s one of the reasons why it's bad.
White conservatives don't do a good job of hiding their evils. That's part of their White Privilege in that they fully expect to be blatant and still get away with it. (see: voter suppression; Trump's Russian collusion; ALEC)
8.) Pro-Black activism and pushback are what made them change the minor crayon label to something less racist and more normal human. The key being that the people being victimized by this indoctrination actually fought back against it, and their determination is what solved the problem. You should know that at the beginning of that battle, there were quite a few Crayola execs that acted exactly like you, telling the activist that the problem was all in their head, they were making a big deal about it for nothing, it was just a conspiracy theory, etc.
America is just as racist now as it's ever been. Please note that with every single gain in the history of Black American struggles, the response from White conservatives was to immediately counter those gains and strip them away.
9.) As a representative of the Black American, I have problems that were caused by me that I deal with and blame myself for, and I have problems caused specifically by the White conservative enemy who has never ceased in his commitment to exploit me for his own gain.
- “Disingenuous Crimes…” Now who is criminalizing whom?
1.Yes, I know what white privilege is. It is a figment of the imagination used by liberals such as yourself to brush off any criticism of leftist policy by white conservatives.
2.I am criticizing you for acting like white conservatives criminalize blacks. I hope that you are smart enough to realize there is a difference between that and me supporting the criminalization of blacks. Also, as for the dismissal of your points, most of your points aren’t backed by statistics, so I dismiss them using logic, not statistics. The vast majority of your points are extremely illogical.
3.Well, it doesn’t sound like hyperbole when you say it, because you have not ONCE made the effort to say that it is not all whites who do this. Also, by civil conversation, I was referring to not slandering the other party (i.e. calling them a “white supremacist,” a “racist,” etc.)
4.I can’t believe you’re seriously denying higher crime rates in the black community. We can’t progress at all if you claim that all data and statistics have been distorted by whites. You can deny the data all you want, but it’s true.
5.Please do not use racist language. That is a violation of Quora’s policy. Also, you say that cops are not your friends. What do you think would happen if there were suddenly no more police in black communities, especially those with high crime rates? Also, you are aware that the FBI is different from the local police, right?
6.A hypothesis can be disproved far more easily than it can be proved. If you think that major black celebrities and athletes are being taken advantage of, then prove it. I don’t look at a guy with millions of dollars and think, “Wow, I bet he’s being taken advantage of.”
7.No, I consider you a liberal by the way you call all white conservatives “racist” and “white supremacists.”
8.“America is just as racist now as it's ever been.” REALLY? So you’re telling me that we are just as racist now, with a black president in office for the past eight years, as we were decades ago with Jim Crow laws and slavery?
9.What problems has the “white devil” caused for you, specifically? Not for your group, but for you, personally. Last I checked, I haven’t exploited you. Heck, I don’t even know you. So how has the white conservative exploited you?
- lol You're confused. When a random Black guy on the Internet says "crimes," it's just empty hyperbole. When White conservatives say it, it means they are drafting bills through their billionaire-funded policy machine to put Blacks in prison to fuel their checking accounts.
1.) No, you don't. But you don't have to understand it, that's the nature of how it functions.
So was my assessment of what you mean by "liberal" is true? Do you consider liberals to be pro-Black/anti-White supremacy?
2.) You're not criticizing me, Chris. You're trolling me. You're not addressing any of my points, and you don't have an argument of your own. I'm literally just using you as a sounding board to flesh out my Quora Answer further. You're not providing any value on your own initiative, since I'm forced to push the topic in the direction I want to in order to have an excuse to post the links I want to post.
3.) [DEFINITION] hyberbole - exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally
You're welcome. You want to try answering that one all over again? Correctly this time, like you went to school somewhere or something? smh
Anyway, so you consider it 'civil' for you to slander my whole race by supporting White Supremacy, but when I point out your support for White Supremacy is a trait of White Supremacy itself, it's somehow NOT civil? lol
Can you read what you type? Or is this some kind of braille app you're using? Asking for a friend.
4.) I can't believe you're still pretending to be informed on the topic when you clearly are only operating from a pool of wishes, feelings, partisan talking points, and butthurt. You don't have any data, Chris; you're not supporting your argument with anything. I'm not claiming the statistics have been distorted by Whites, I'm pointing out what the actual facts of history were that led to why the statistics read what they read. Your analysis of what they read is absent the actual history of the areas in question, and you want me to believe that the crime rates are higher because Blacks organically commit more crimes "because Black." For some reason you think that the FBI's findings about the police force is irrelevant (or you're pretending to think this because you can't take the cognitive dissonance dizzy spell).
5.) What part of my language did you consider 'racist?' Bearing in mind that your demonstrated support of White Supremacy is racist.
If all the cops were pulled out of Black communities, then magically Blacks would stop getting shot for nothing by cops, Blacks would stop getting harassed and arrested for nonsense fake crimes (the reason for the "high crime rates" btw), and the revenue stream of the Prison Industrial Complex would get cut off. The Black communities can police themselves.
6.) Giving them millions of dollars, but penalizing them for supporting the causes of their own ethnic group/community means they are millionaire slaves. The owners make the lion's share of the profits from those industries, and those owners are a closed-group cartel. Being individually wealthy isn't "freedom." There were wealthy Blacks during the height of slavery. Freedom is economic inclusion for the whole group.
7.) Stop being racist, stop supporting White Supremacy and I'll promise to change.
8.) There are more Black males in prison today than were slaves in 1850. This trend of mass incarceration didn't begin until your precious Ronald Reagan waged his war on Black people when he unleashed crack into their communities, followed by legions of laws and policies designed to throw the book at ONLY the Black people who touched crack. There is no "tough on crime" war rhetoric directed towards White druggies... only "they need help!" humanized speak. Whites commit more crimes, but the cops empathize with them and don't 'bag-n-tag' them over minor nonsense offenses.
9.) I'm more interested in why you've committed to trolling my Quora Answer after demonstrating you literally know nothing at all about this topic, aren't remotely interested in learning anything about the topic even on your own initiative, and believe you have the power to change my mind just with the power of your projected butthurt alone. Please explain all this.
- Most of the time when people say crime, they mean crime
. At least, I do.
1. No, I disagree with your assessment of liberals. No conservative I know is pro-white supremacy. I consider liberals (such as yourself, as demonstrated by your responses) to be those that demonize all white conservatives and falsely claim that they are all racists.
2. I am criticizing you. Also, as for criticizing your points, why do you think I have adopted this numbered method? Have you sensed a pattern yet? If not, I’ll tell you: Every single number I have corresponds to one of your points that I am criticizing.
3. I do not use hyperbole as a tool of debate since it definitionally false. Admittedly, it is difficult to know whether you are using hyperbole because (a. you haven’t even tried to say you judge whites individually and b. it is an accepted part of leftist narrative to demonize whites). I have not once slandered your race, like you have mine. I am criticizing you, not all black people. You, on the other hand, are criticizing all white people.
4. You have literally claimed that the statistics have been distorted by whites multiple times. You acting like your position is based on facts is utter falsehood. You are acting like America is just as racist now as it was some time ago. You are pointing out historical racism and claiming that that racism is prevalent in mainstream modern society because it once was mainstream. You equate individual racism to systemic racism. Also, blacks don’t commit crimes “because black.” The black crime rate is higher due to single parent families, underpolicing of black communities, and socioeconomic inequity.
5. You used a racial slur - “coon.” Also, I am not a white supremacist, you fool. We cannot have a conversation if you don’t want to leave your little bubble of calling everyone who disagrees with you a “white supremacist.” If cops were pulled out of black communities, there would be more homicides and crimes by black criminals because there would be no one to arrest them. Really? Detroit can police itself? Does every black own a gun? If a black wants to police the black community, he would join the police force. Just because some are willing to join a “streets is watching” program doesn't mean they have the resources, professional training, or government backing that police officers do. I’d like to see them catch a criminal, lol.
6. Prominent black celebrities aren't penalized for supporting what their ethnic group supports. Often, they are celebrated by media and liberal groups. Black celebrities are not slaves. That idea is ludicrously incorrect. Industry owners make money because of capitalism, not slavery.
We can argue this all day, lol. You say I’m a white supremacist because I disagree with you, I explain why I’m not, and it keeps going.
7. Do you have a source for that statistic? Also, whites commit more crimes because there are more white people in America. They do not have a higher crime rate, though. It’s comparing apples and oranges.
8. You didn't answer my question. However, I will answer your’s. Call me a “troll” all you want for disagreeing with you. I've already explained why I’m not. If I wanted to troll, do you really think I would pick Quora? Saying, “Wow, you literally know nothing about this topic” doesn't negate my answer. If I’m not interested in learning about this on my own initiative, you sure aren't either. All you want to do is shut down your opposition by calling me a white supremacist, like so many other liberals do. Also, I don’t think I can change your mind. I’m doing this because I enjoy debate and would like to make my case as well. Given everything you've said, it’s very, very funny that you think I’m the butthurt one, when you clearly are.
- Per their proposed and implemented policies, their 150 yrs old marketing strategy, as well as the coded language of their partisan talking points
, when White conservatives say "crime" they mean Black people.
1.) You disagree based on what exactly, Chris? Because you've consistently responded to me as if you agree with my assessment in every way.
2.) You're not criticizing me because you aren't saying anything of substance; you don't have an argument. You're just tossing empty rhetoric at me hoping that the force of your White Privilege alone will be enough to sway my position. You've adopted the numbered method for no other reason than because you're copying off (appropriated) my technique. ;)
3.) Sure. Why bother with hyperbole when you can just be racist, amirite? Chris, I will never use that "not ALL white people" fake disclaimer. Your over-sensitive butthurt over that doesn't trump actual racism inflicted upon my people. Get over it. If you want me to stop mentioning it, then cure racism. Period.
4.) The crime race statistics look the way they look because of the schemes of greedy White conservative corporatists, and their politician pawns. You've literally ignored all the links I've posted and the names I've mentioned that support the facts of my position, so your comments "critiquing" them are dismissed as foolishness.
The historical racism of slave taking, jim crow profiling, etc., continue in the present day with mass incarceration, “stop-n-frisk,” etc. Your willful ignorance of the subject does not change that fact.
The Black incarceration rate is high because of the proliferation of a White racist police presence targeting Black males to feed into the Prison Industrial Complex (which is owned by White conservatives, and White conservative organizations… see: SPN, ALEC, CoreCivic, etc.). Starting from the so-called "War on Drugs" announcement (which happened just BEFORE crack came out mind you), there are now more Black men in [for-profit!] prisons today than were slaves in 1850. This new slave taking strategy is of course directly responsible for the single parent family epidemic in Black communities, and contributes to the socioeconomic inequity.
I'm interested in your #4 bullet because of what you conspicuously did NOT say. Tell me what you think is the cause of the single parent family issue, please.
5.) Why do you think the White Supremacist label doesn't apply to you, even though every single post of yours in this thread has supported White Supremacy? Based on your actions here, how do you justify receiving a policy exception? I don't call everybody that disagrees with me a white supremacist, just the ones that support white supremacy (blatantly, in your case).
The Black street watching programs deter the criminal presence and control crime, the same way it did before the crime rate spiked from the crack infestations. Everything you believe about this item is wrong and insulting. Whites commit more crimes, but nobody is harassing you. All your cops are attacking my neighborhoods using this level of "police training":
I don't need these savages "arresting" my people. Get your OWN actually REAL crime
in check and leave me alone.
6.) The fact that Black entertainers/athletes do all the work, but only receive a fraction of the income from the owners of the franchises, is the very definition of "exploited."
lol Slavery IS a capitalist economy, Chris. It's genuinely ridiculous that I had to tell you that. In fact, the capitalist free slave labor economy is the one MOST lucrative for the owners of the means of production/distribution, and that's why the traditional White conservatives who participate in it refuse to let it go (its the sole secret to the success of Western Civilization in that the European Imperialist literally enslaved his competition on the world stage). Remember when you had the nerve to actually call ME a "fool?" Hmph.
7.) Actually you haven't once explained why you are not. All you've done is proclaim that you aren't while hoping the power of your White Privilege Jedi Mind Trick alone will sway me. In the meanwhile, your conspicuously consistent ignoring of all my points, failure to address any of my links, etc., outs you as that very White Supremacist you deny being. That means I win btw. Level up or eat it.
8.) Cops target Blacks unfairly, arresting them for minor and nonsense reasons, which they deliberately escalate into "crimes" through their racist harassment
9.) I posted the actual definition of Internet troll, and pointed out the specific instances in which you performed per that definition. Your response -- then as now -- was to shout "Nuh UHH!!!"
as loud as you could. That means I win.
I'm sure I don't know why you choose to do the things you do, Chris. Perhaps you were content to lurk on Quora, and then a fellow White conservative sent you the link to my Answer, and you decided to save White Supremacy's honor for racists everywhere using the mighty power of White Privilege. Or maybe you were already following this Question, and kneejerk reacted by posting your 100% irrelevant "CNN explains" link.
You don't think I'm interested in this topic from my own initiative? I guess that perfectly explains my multi-link supported commentary, versus your empty, non-supported rhetoric.
No, one such as you lacks the power to change my mind. What part of "ideological enemy" confused you? I enjoy arguing on the Internet; it doesn't matter if it's a formal debate or not. This is not a formal debate since you have proven to be evidence-support adverse (and no, Heather's appropriately-labeled 'Opinion' piece doesn't count).
It's possible that an aspect of my righteous anger at my ethnic group being continuously abused/exploited by White conservatives does manifest itself in "butthurt" form. Probably. But not when I'm arguing with an impotent 'alt-right' peon such as yourself. All you've done is use empty rhetoric to deny my charges. Do you plan to ever level-up and link to evidence/facts to support your position, or at least use logic/reason/wit to even try to make me think? In other words, do you want me to think you've been holding back, or should I continue expecting more zero + butthurt from you? Let me know.
- You don’t think anything has changed with conservative policy in 36 years?
1. I disagree that liberals are pro-black/anti-white supremacy. Though there are some alt-right conservatives who are pro-white supremacy, acting like that represents mainstream modern conservatism is false.
2. This was never intended to be a defense of my position. Rather, it is a critique of your position. I have adopted the numbered system so I can debunk each of your points.
3. Some people are so ignorant, you can’t tell if it’s hyperbole or their actual position.
4. I have ignored them because you have something known as confirmation bias. Also, you are citing cases of individual racists rather than collective, systemic racism in modern times. One cause of single parenthood is bad decision-making skills (having a pregnancy before marriage).
5. I have not ONCE said I support white supremacy. It is clear you don’t understand the difference between advocating for the criminalization of blacks and arguing that it is not systemic and mainstream. Where did you get your statistics from, that these “street-watching” programs deter crime more than police? Once again, whites commit more crimes because they have a larger population in America, they do not have a higher crime rate. There is a difference. Also, once again, you are citing individual tragedies and arguing that they are evidence of systemic racism. Though some are, the vast majority of cops aren’t racist. As for the officer who shot Philando Castile, he was Hispanic, not white.
6. Capitalism is slavery? Are you daft? Capitalism increases wealth; it doesn’t impoverish people. Do you know why the western economy has succeeded? Capitalism. Black entertainers do all the work? Yeah, right. Who does the advertising, ticket sails, equipment production, venue booking? They’re all done by the entertainer themselves, right? WRONG.
7. Again, I have explained that I’m not, because I’m criticizing you, not all black people. There is a difference between supporting black criminalization and arguing that it’s not mainstream or systemic in modern society.
8. You cherry pick individual racist police officers and equate that to systemic racism.
9. Yes, and I explained why I’m not a troll, lol. Actually, I stumbled upon your answer coincidentally. You can claim my rhetoric is “empty” all you want if that makes you feel better and helps you cling to your idiotic argument of “all whites are racist.” One difference between us is that I try to have a civilized argument, but you insult me and claim my rhetoric is empty. All of my responses use reason, but you claim they don’t. When will you understand - You saying something doesn’t make it so.
Edit: I’m also rather tired of writing massive essays here on Quora. If you wish to continue arguing, would it be possible to condense your response, which should allow for a more dynamic discourse? If you do this, I will attempt the same. Thanks!
- Did you even read my Quora Answer? Nothing has changed with conservative policies in 150 years. Their ruling class has literally spent the entire time trying to keep their free slave labor gravy train from stopping.
1.) Then why do you keep referring to me as a liberal? ALL 'alt-right' conservatives are pro-White supremacy since that's one of the tenets of the 'alt-right' ideology.
2.) So far you haven't provided a critique of my position, just a blunt denial of it. My counter is to critique your obviously pro-White Supremacy position.
3.) Some people are so ignorant they don't understand how hyperbole works, and then try to tell people they should stop using it in normal discourse.
4.) You've ignored them because you lack a counter-argument. Individual racists are the random sampling of the systemic racism supported by the FBI's findings.
5.) You support White Supremacy with your empty and emotional denials of my position, by definition. Once again, Blacks show a higher crime "rate" because the White Supremacist cops infesting law enforcement arrest them with a racist bias because they hate them, and to feed them into the for-profit prison pipeline per their White conservative plutocrat masters’ orders. 'Hispanic' isn't a race, it's an ethnic group. Castile's murderer was a White Hispanic male who reflected the systemic racist attitudes of the White Supremacist-infiltrated police department.
6.) Somehow you transformed my "slavery is a capitalist economy" into the straw man effigy "capitalism is slavery." Should I consider this feat a logical fallacy based on ignorance and semi-literacy, or a deliberate attempt at deception? Let me know.
The slave economy 100% produced massive amounts of wealth; this was the number one tool that enabled the European imperialist to build their empire in the last 500 years. The number two tool was that 99% of the wealth produced is controlled by the 1% rulers of a race-based hierarchal caste system. The wealth DOES increase, but not everyone is allowed to share in it. In an exploitative system, the most valuable people who create the original content receive a piece of the wealth, while the administrators you named receive the lion's share of the wealth (while calling the formally exploited "greedy" when they seek to throw off the yokes of the exploitative contracts).
7.) You support Black criminalization by denying that is not mainstream or systemic in modern society while you ignore the reports that support that fact.
8.) Individual racists are the random sampling of the systemic racism supported by the FBI's findings, and by the documented systemic racism performed by the Koch Bros and their racist network of corporatist policy manipulators.
9.) You proclaimed that you aren't an Internet troll by ignoring the definition of it that your actions line up with, and by simply denying the charge. I will continue to point out that all your rhetoric is indeed empty until you decide to level up and use evidence to support your points.
You insult yourself by taking on an evil position.
“All whites are racist” is another straw man argument, unless you're providing some kind of insider info you need me to know. Are you admitting all Whites are racist to me, or are you just saying that all White liberals are secret spies for the GOP? I can't tell.
If you don't want to reveal your rhetoric as empty then start citing evidence to give it weight. How hard is that? Whine less, step-up more.
Let the record show that not one of your points used reason in it. Why do you think it is logical to simply ignore the findings of the Federal Bureau of Investigation demonstrating that White Supremacists have "infiltrated" law enforcement in America, and then proclaim that there is no systemic racism, and that ("Nothing to see here, people! Move along!") the higher crime "rate" of poor Blacks is not because of those same cops? So that's how you demonstrate "logic" and a "civilized argument," huh? You never stop being offensive.
If you're tired of writing "massive essays" then write less. How is that my fault? It's not like you're providing any value, or anything new. Did you plan to? If so, then try to focus on that instead of this nonsense I don't respect at all. Try a refreshingly different, somehow less empty angle.