Thursday, October 6, 2022

[DECODED] Intellectual Dark Web 'Fixes' ADOS Neighborhoods

 

Become an M. Rasheed Patreon subscriber!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "[DECODED] Intellectual Dark Web 'Fixes' ADOS Neighborhoods." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 07 Oct 2022. Permanent marker w/Adobe Photoshop color.


CLICK & SUBSCRIBE below for the Artist's Description of this #MRasheedCartoons image:

M. Rasheed on YouTube!

M. Rasheed on BitChute!

***********************************

JOE ROGAN: Let's simplify this if we can. If Ben Shapiro is the king of the world, how do you fix Baltimore? How do you fix Detroit? How do you fix South Side of Chicago?

BEN SHAPIRO: Okay. So, here's the unpopular view, but it happens to be empirically correct. The first thing you have to do, is you have to load the place with police. You gotta load the place with police because to have to stop crime. Once you stop crime, then businesses are happy to invest in those areas. And you're not going to get businesses to invest in those areas and provide jobs unless the crime is gone.

SOURCE: Ben Shapiro fixes USA's Black neighborhoods | YouTube









________________________________

Get a signed copy of M. Rasheed's first novel!











Wednesday, October 5, 2022

A Weak Distraction from a Usual Suspect

 

Become an M. Rasheed Patreon Subscriber!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "A Weak Distraction from a Usual Suspect." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 06 Oct 2022. Permanent marker w/Adobe Photoshop color.


CLICK & SUBSCRIBE below for the Artist's Description of this #MRasheedCartoons image:

M. Rasheed on YouTube!

M. Rasheed on BitChute!

***********************************

Muhammad Rasheed - [TOON] Yockey's Legacy

Dancewithknives - Uh… the only people who don’t want black people to own guns are democrats. 

Muhammad Rasheed - Uh... Republican governor Ronald Reagan pushed for the first serious gun control laws when he saw the Black Panthers brandishing their 2nd amendment rights. lol White Republicans only want 2nd amendment rights for white people. You hate the idea of people fighting back.

Isn't that the message of your cops killing Black people because they THOUGHT a cell phone was a gun? Or the reason why Philando Castile was killed.

Dancewithknives - Yes, RR advocated for gun control, but the first? Lol whut? Gun control in the united states started in the US when Democrats attempted to bust Unions in Chicago and by Democrat Klansmen in the south to disarm black men. plus, this says nothing to the efforts of democrats in liberal cities over the past year attempting to disarm their constituents.  

Also, i was in Palmetto State Armory in South Carolina today and watched 2 black people buy AR15’s from the white staff, so i don’t think they want guns for only white people.

as for the nitpicked examples of cops shooting black people, maybe its smarter to comply to a police officer when they tell you not to do something? 

also, “your” cops?

Muhammad Rasheed - Dancewithknives wrote: "maybe its smarter to comply to a police officer when they tell you not to do something?"

Castile literally did everything he was told and was killed because he was a Black man with a gun. You have no argument.

Dancewithknives - He shouldn’t have reached for his pocket. Officer told him ” not to pull it out”, girlfriend’s statement is he was trying to pull out his wallet. I can’t find the bodycam footage video as of right now. It was a tragic situation that could have been avoided. I’ve been pulled over with guns before.

Muhammad Rasheed - The officer told him to get out his ID. He told the officer he was carrying a gun. The officer shot him.

Dancewithknives - he told the officer he had a gun, the officer told him not to reach for it. it could have been worded differently, but this happened in the span of 3 seconds. If I were in that situation, I would have stopped and awaited further instruction. 

Muhammad Rasheed - Castillo was dead when he waited for that exact same reason.

That guy joined the police force so he could legally shoot and kill a Black male because that's who the cops are.


Dancewithknives - really? that’s his reason? I didn’t know you could read minds. That’s amazing.

also:

M. Rasheed wrote: “White supremacists in law enforcement”

the cop that shot castillo was latino and his last name ended with a Z. lol.

now, for as fun as this has been, I’ve come to question what a jumpy cop thinking he had found an armed robbery suspect has to do with democrats apparently *not* disarming black people.

Muhammad Rasheed - Dancewithknives wrote: "I didn’t know you could read minds"

It's easy when you study the consistent anti-Black actions of a demographic through the last 4 centuries. #ActionsSpeakLouderThanWords 

Dancewithknives wrote: "was latino and his last name ended with a Z."

Spanish is a European language and "white hispanic" is a white supremacist that hates Black Americans just as much as any other white group. But nice try.

Dancewithknives wrote: "thinking he had found an armed robbery suspect"

He thought he had a Black victim he could get away with murdering.

Dancewithknives - Seriously, when your political cartoon career fizzles out, you should work at the circus, be the lady with the towel on her head and a crystal ball.

also, since you “study” this, look up what black people did when they founded Liberia. It’ll blow your mind.

Are you joking? The guy’s picture is on the internet. He’s not white. Are you implying that he’s Reverend Bigsby?

The cops pulled him over in broad daylight with passengers in the car on a busy street during the age of the internet where everyone carries a phone with a camera on it. That doesn’t even make sense. Still, that doesn’t answer my question. 

Muhammad Rasheed - Dancewithknives wrote: "Seriously, when your political cartoon career fizzles out"

I don't know how you are interpreting "career" in context. This is art. It will fizzle out when the real life situation that inspires it changes.

Dancewithknives wrote: "also, since you 'study' this, look up what black people did when they founded Liberia. It’ll blow your mind."

Apparently you think "study" would involve finding a bunch of people who think exactly like you on social media making fun of it from your willful place of ignorance. To be clear, nothing you clowns say all the time on 4chan/pol is true. The Liberia project was started by president Monroe and the entire point was as a US colony in Africa using Black freedmen. The president assumed that the Africans would be more receptive to colonists who looked like them. lol The free Black American community didn't agree with the scheme and the few who ended up going to set up the colony showed up as agents of the USA as Monroe intended, acted like colonists and they received (predictably) major pushback from the natives, as they should have. Over time, after they decided to change their approach, they started to become more successful as active competition with rival colonists who ended up smashing them, forcing the USA to abandon the project as a failure.

Dancewithknives wrote: "Are you joking?"

No.

Dancewithknives wrote: "The guy’s picture is on the internet. He’s not white."

lol He's clearly white. Are you supposed to be trying to push Hitler's "Aryan Ideal" as if it is real? Stop. Why would I accept any of your jackass ideologies as if they were real?

Dancewithknives wrote: "That doesn’t even make sense."

White cops murder Black men all the time and get away with it. What doesn't make sense is why you don't fear hellfire.

Dancewithknives - good luck with that.

I noticed you skipped the part where they genocided and enslaved the locals. predictable. Also, I’ve never been on 4chan.

I don’t want you to accept my “ideals” i want you to accept reality. Then again, I wouldn’t be surprised if you were one of those people who consider eastern europeans to be minorities as well.  Also, Godwins’s Law.

yes, white cops kill black people in this country, but you know who they also kill? White people…on average  over twice as many usually. They also kill latinos, asians, and people who are biracial as well. 

as for fearing Hellfire, idk dude, its kind of weird being afraid of a song from a Disney movie, but you do you. Still, that doesn’t answer my question. 

Muhammad Rasheed - Dancewithknives wrote: "I noticed you skipped the part where they genocided and enslaved the locals."

Apparently, the part where I said they showed up as US colonist agents for president Monroe went over your silly head.

Dancewithknives wrote: "Also, I’ve never been on 4chan."

A bald-faced liar, huh? Typical.

Dancewithknives wrote: "I don’t want you to accept my “ideals” i want you to accept reality."

It's adorable that a creature like you thinks it knows "reality." awww... All you know is the savagery of the white supremacist ideology neurosis. 

Dancewithknives wrote: "but you know who they also kill?"

They are held accountable when they do that. By contrast, they get free paid vacations when they kill my people.

Dancewithknives wrote: "as for fearing Hellfire"

The fact that you don't is why you are here arguing with me and defending the murder of Black Americans by your cops. Enjoy hell.

Dancewithknives - Yes, I noticed the whitewashing.

nah, its the truth. Dont care if you believe or not.

All you know is victimhood. Go ahead and live in fear, it makes you easier to control.

Yeah, no. I live out in the boonies. Meth dealers and white trash get killed by the cops all the time and nobody gives a shit. As for accountability, that’s laughable. Off the top of my head, Ashleigh Babbit was shot through a closed door and whoever did it has never even been identified. Nobody was prosecuted for gunning down an unarmed woman carrying a baby at Ruby Ridge, and to this very day, the ATF is STILL hiding evidence and lying about Waco after they burned 27 unarmed children to death. You’re not special.

Once again, “your cops” the world is more complex than your simple binary. Just because I don’t support your narrative doesn’t mean I support the police. If you want to get your blood boiling, there’s a prosecutor I heard about who gave harsher sentances to black dope dealers than white ones, they also kept a man locked in prison for 10 years after an appeals court acquitted him, and denied parole to black inmates to use them as cheap labor. Her name is Kamala Harris.

Muhammad Rasheed - Dancewithknives wrote: "Yes, I noticed the whitewashing."

It still went over your head. At least you're consistent. 

Dancewithknives wrote: "nah, its the truth."

"Truth" in your silly world is retconning/white-washing history and believing your own lies. You're consistent with that, too. There's literally zero reason to pay attention when your mouth moves. 

Dancewithknives wrote: "Dont care if you believe or not."

Oh, good. πŸ˜€

Dancewithknives wrote: "All you know is victimhood."

I'm an activist.

Dancewithknives wrote: "Go ahead and live in fear"

Do I sound like I live in fear, you racist piece-of-crap? Activism is organizing the people for the movement work we need to make the change (#ADOS). "Victimhood" is none of that... it's just sitting around and complaining. But keep reading off your photocopied canned script and looking more and more silly.

Dancewithknives wrote: "it makes you easier to control."

Oh, is that why you're trolling my work? To control me? lol 

Smile for the camera, please. πŸ˜‰

Dancewithknives wrote: "Yeah, no."

Okay, here let me adjust my point for nuance since you're obviously starting at a negative knowledge base on this issue... Despite our government and industry being completely taken over by the 1% grifter monopolist, plunging us into a Second Gilded Age, the basic structure of US society is still capitalist. That means that individuals are able to "bootstrap" their way into 'success' if they grind hard enough, etc. It's easier for white people to do this than Black Americans because the gatekeepers among the wealthy class favor white people. But on the other side of that success, we have the poor class, which also contains both white and Black American. Even here, the two groups are not equal, with the median wealth of the poorest white families at $17,000 and only zero for the median poorest Black American families. The nature of our society demonstrates that there will be poor people falling through the cracks into oblivion from both sides, but as a GROUP, whites fair much better over-all because the society leans in your favor. So, yeah, yes.

Dancewithknives wrote: "Once again, 'your cops' the world is more complex than your simple binary."

The post directly above is an example of the "more complex" that I usually don't bother to explain to simple people like you who would rather my group be returned to slavery because you've always been too lazy and fearful to compete directly against me in an actually fair society. The simple binary is sufficient for my usual point since your class isn't really worth talking to other to create filler toons to mock you with.

Dancewithknives wrote: "Just because I don’t support your narrative doesn’t mean I support the police."

You support the police killing us and sabotaging us to keep us from doing better than your group. That's been the nature of our relationship since we joined up and met each other in North America. You're an asshole.

Dancewithknives wrote: "Her name is Kamala Harris."

smh I know all about Kamala Harris. The activists advocated voting down ballot until we get candidates willing to commit to our agenda; we did not vote for the Biden-Harris presidential ticket slot since we are quite aware how demonic the two have been to my group. Harris herself is a brahmin indian who has been groomed to grift the ADOS community since her mom brought her to the USA for that very purpose. 

Dancewithknives - No, not really. What you said about Liberia is like calling the West African Slave Trade an unpaid internship with free room and board.

Your screeching about truth is hilarious when the concept of someone not ever visiting 4chan is as inconceivable as someone never using photoshop, watching nascar, or never using Wordpress.

Activists are professional victims. 

Yes, and it sounds like you got really triggered from that one. Not sure what ADOS is, first result on google says Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, so I think you’re being very brave.

I’m not controlling you. Your handlers are. The freudian slip you made about down ballet voting confirms it. I’m trolling this piece because its so bad that you keep ignoring the original point that democrats are the ones disarming black people.

The tirade about income inequality in response to cops (and the government) not being held accountable for their actions really has some “Poor kids are just as bright as white kids” vibes to it. Are you inferring that poor people are more likely to commit crimes? Otherwise, I guess you can blame LBJ for that one.

I didn’t know we were competing here. I was just writing snarky remarks for the most part. Anyway, I am going to be completely sincere in saying that I don’t want to see you return to slavery. 

The only person here saying this crazy bullshit is you. This is really damn funny because you don’t know what my race actually is. 

“Vote for them even though they hate you.” You are being controlled. I can only imagine the seething that took place when Joe proudly declared he would “Refund” the police.

Muhammad Rasheed - Dancewithknives wrote: "No, not really."

lol Yes, it's really.

Dancewithknives wrote: "What you said about Liberia is like calling the West African Slave Trade an unpaid internship with free room and board."

What you said is what happens when someone doesn't know the history, but has grown used to repeating nonsense invented from your biases about a group and actually believing them as facts.

Dancewithknives wrote: "Your screeching about truth"

Truth sounds like 'screeching' to your kind, huh? That's interesting, if not surprising. 

Dancewithknives wrote: "is hilarious when the concept of someone not ever visiting 4chan"

I often lurk on that site to create cartoons that respond to the things those guys say about my past cartoons. All of your talking points in the last several days are the same as what they say. There is a high likelihood that you are actually one of those guys who has shared my cartoons for their li'l feeding frenzies based on both the tone of your writing voice, and your template-based content.

Dancewithknives wrote: "Activists are professional victims."

You don't know what an activist is. Or, again more likely, you pretend to not know what it is only when people you don't respect are in the role on behalf of their own rival political interest groups. 

Dancewithknives wrote: "Yes, and it sounds like you got really triggered from that one."

I'm always triggered when my ideological foes talk trash. Their deeds are in direct opposition to the political movement work my people need.

Dancewithknives wrote: "Not sure what ADOS is, first result on google says Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, so I think you’re being very brave."

That's the routine gag that the 4chan/pol guys perform literally all the time. I see they are doing it once again. πŸ™„

Dancewithknives wrote: "I’m not controlling you."

lol To be clear, you are a random ignorant trailer park trash person trolling me on one of my social media sites that I don't usually spend a lot of time on. I guess you can be considered controlling me enough to get me to type this long on deviantart. I'll admit it's unusual.

Dancewithknives wrote: "Your handlers are."

Who are my handlers? 

Dancewithknives wrote: "The freudian slip you made about down ballet voting confirms it."

Do you really not know what it means to vote down ballot? It's a form of boycott where people come out to vote, but they pointed avoid voting for the top presidential candidate slot... this demonstrates coming out in active engagement, while pointedly showing a refusal to play the game the way the party leaders want. It's a strategy that activists use all over the world.

Dancewithknives wrote: "I’m trolling this piece because its so bad"

I don't care when people I don't care about giving me their subjective opinion about anything, but I really don't care when people who hate Black Americans and are apologists for anti-Black police brutality start running their mouths. You need to learn to read the room better.

Dancewithknives wrote: "that you keep ignoring the original point that democrats are the ones disarming black people."

Meanwhile, your boy Ronald Reagan (R-CA) laid the modern foundation for gun control as a direct response to seeing the very armed Black Panther Party back in the 60s-70s, and Barack Obama (D-IL) passed more pro-gun rights legislature and Executive orders than anybody (ironically). 

Dancewithknives wrote: "The tirade about income inequality"

I have no tirades about "income inequality." Our main issue is the lineage-based racial wealth gap which is a different thing. "Income" is not the same thing as "wealth." Income is how much you make at your job; wealth is your total assets you pass down to your inheritors. ADOS has no wealth because that was the literal point of systemic racism... starting from slavery, we were deliberately prevented from amassing wealth as it was plundered by the dominant identity group. Reparations is basically the return of my stolen wealth.

Dancewithknives wrote: "Are you inferring that poor people are more likely to commit crimes?"

Of course they are. That's why the crime numbers of poor whites and poor Black Americans are similar.

Dancewithknives wrote: "Otherwise, I guess you can blame LBJ for that one."

I blame him for starting the trend beginning with his response to the Kerner Commission Report findings, and I blame all subsequent POTUS administrations (both Dem and GOP) for continuing the tends up into the modern day.

Dancewithknives wrote: "Anyway, I am going to be completely sincere in saying that I don’t want to see you return to slavery."

More lies. *yawn*

Dancewithknives wrote: "The only person here saying this crazy bullshit is you."

Literally every single post of yours was ignorant bullsh*t. Especially your stupid Liberia ones.

Dancewithknives wrote: "This is really damn funny because you don’t know what my race actually is."

Irrelevant. What I know for sure is that you 100% support the anti-Black American position of my typical white supremacist foe. If you are a non-white who does it (like Barack Obama, Kamala Harris, or Candace Owens) when it makes you part of the white racist "POC/BIPOC/Biracial" support class. It turns out, it was never about "race," but about lineage & heritage. You adore the Black immigrants, but hate me.

Dancewithknives wrote: "Vote for them even though they hate you.”

"Down ballot." 😏 

Dancewithknives wrote: "You are being controlled."

I'm literally working towards getting my group what they actually need, which is what makes trolls like you come out (because you DON'T want that). The Black people who are being handled by the political apparatus are the ones who work directly for the DNC and RNC as political careerists and most of them are immigrants nowadays.

Dancewithknives wrote: "I can only imagine the seething that took place when Joe proudly declared he would 'Refund' the police."

I didn't vote for the Biden-Harris ticket because they refused to commit to my political agenda, hence the down ballot strategy. I expect him to be an asshole because he has never been anything but that. Remember, he's the one who put Clarence Thomas in Thurgood Marshall's seat. lol Why would I "seethe" when a literal racist monster behaves exactly the way his 40 yr profile predicts he would? You Don't Know What An Activist Is. 

Dancewithknives - I got to about here in responding before stoping.

M. Rasheed wrote: “I often lurk on that site to create cartoons that respond to the things those guys say about my past cartoons."

These people live rent-free in your head, don’t they? [webkilla...? Is that you? ~M.R.] Get off the internet, go to the pharmacy, and buy some Preparation H. It’ll make the pain go away.

Muhammad Rasheed - Dancewithknives wrote: "I got to about here in responding before stoping."

You stopped because you ran out of canned troll comments already. tsk.

Dancewithknives wrote: "These people live rent-free in your head, don’t they?"

My ethnic group is an artificially impoverished bottom caste in our own country because of centuries of systemic racism, and here I find a congregation of white supremacists spinning my work into self-serving, cock-eyed racist messages for their amusement. It was a great find because I'm committed to making editorial cartoons about anti-racism topics so it's easy to just respond back to things my ideological foes say. They get to be their usual evil, asshole selves and I get ready inspiration to produce my art. It's a win/win, really. The fact that there are so many regular shrines over there to MY work, means I'm living rent-free in their heads, right? And oh, look. You are here, too. 😁🀣

Dancewithknives wrote: "Get off the internet, go to the pharmacy, and buy some Preparation H. It’ll make the pain go away."

There used to be a troll on here named "connor" something who went back to 4chan/pol and asked them to help him "get rid of" my social media accounts. They dismissed him because they thought it was too much work or whatever. My only response to one of you goons telling me to "get off the Internet" is: You wish. Eat it.

Dancewithknives - Yeah, cool story bro. I’m going to let 4chan have their cow back.

Muhammad Rasheed - Were you supposed to be their strongest champion, or something? lol 

Pretty lame. 'Bye.










________________________________

Get a signed copy of M. Rasheed's first novel!











Monday, October 3, 2022

Chipping Away at Layers of Code

 

Become an M. Rasheed Patreon Subscriber!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "Chipping Away at Layers of Code." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 04 Oct 2022. Permanent marker w/Adobe Photoshop color.


CLICK & SUBSCRIBE below for the Artist's Description of this #MRasheedCartoons image:

M. Rasheed on YouTube!

M. Rasheed on BitChute!

*************************************


Dude (or his people) sold his likeness rights. There’s no difference between this and watching BLONDE, or buying an action figure that looks like Clark Gregg. People license or sell likeness rights all the time. 

As usual in entertainment, all “ethics” questions will be answered by the audience and not the lawyers. Everybody wants Vader to sound like James Earl Jones and not me despite being a perfect impression, I still need a Mason jar and it’s close, but no Mustafa. If we get ARMAGEDDON 2: THE SEARCH FOR HARRY, or DIE HARD IN A BUILDING, out of this, excellent. The only ethical questions that will come up is if Bruno shows up in THE NEXT NOTEBOOK or something.

Mike Gold - "All 'ethics' questions will be answered by the audience and not the lawyers." Cool! Religion much??

Larry Young - Not for a minute. Organized religion is worse than Amway. Also, I’ve seen the kind of movies organized religion produces. STAY IN YOUR LANE KIRK CAMERON

Mike Gold - Organized religion is worse than Amway? Amway IS organized religion.

Larry Young - Sure, but Amway is a hair ABOVE, that’s my point. πŸ˜‚

Muhammad Rasheed - Larry wrote: "Organized religion is worse than Amway."

lol You obviously don't know enough about organized religion. You talk about it a lot though.

Larry Young - Do I? I’ll cop to making fun of it a lot. I’m not sure I bring it up myself, but I’ll point and laugh at it if somebody else does.

Muhammad Rasheed - Larry wrote: "Do I?"

Yes, but you're not the only one. The digs all come from the same bag.

Larry wrote: "I’ll cop to making fun of it a lot."

I notice. It's ironic considering the barely recognizable distorted caricature that you all use as the stand-in for it. It reminds me of this bit from your boy Tyson:


Larry Young - Sorry, man, I don’t even know what you mean by this: “It's ironic considering the barely recognizable distorted caricature that you all use as the stand-in for it.”

But don’t bother explaining because I don’t care. You’ve been writing to me lately about something I post, assume some weird reading of it to talk about what you want to talk about, and then when I steer you back to what I was referring to, you respond with some form of NOT YOU, THESE GUYS and I don’t know what to do with that. Cool, I guess. Maybe don’t lead with your assumptions about what people think based on your imperfect readings of their various pronouncements? People might engage with you more about things that are important to you.

Muhammad Rasheed - Larry wrote: "Sorry, man, I don’t even know what you mean by this"

That's my roundabout way of calling out your strawman effigy logical fallacy approach to organized religion. It's related to that king valkyrie discussion we had, when you admitted you hadn't seriously thought about religious topics since you were a teen, had no specific knowledge about it, but like the rest of your peer group you are very loudly vocal about your negative opinions of the topic. There's an infestation of such opinions throughout the national discussion aether, and when I see it within my own social media networks, I try to engage to flesh it out more so that I'm clear on what is actually being said.

Muhammad Rasheed - Larry wrote: "assume some weird reading of it"

lol At the risk of doing it again, are you calling it "weird" because it doesn't fit your peer group's preferred way of expressing their opinions about certain topics? Because that's exactly the type of thing that I want to engage to flesh it out more so that I'm clear on what is actually being said. That's how I ensure that my assumptions I lead with are accurate and factual based on what I get out of active & fruitful engagement.

Muhammad Rasheed - Considering you are a genre creator artist figure yourself, the idea that you would call a different way of thinking about certain topics from what you are used to "weird" instead of just different means something. Doesn't it?

"Weird" in what way, please?

Muhammad Rasheed - Larry wrote: "and then when I steer you back to what I was referring to, you respond with some form of NOT YOU, THESE GUYS"

You're talking about that Denzel as Malcolm X thing. You set up the pieces with your OP, and that fan knocked them down in the exact way of the Black activist community's discussion about that same topic... a discussion you were understandably out of the loop on. As far as I recall, that "Not you, Larry, THESE guys" scenario only happened that once.

That Black King Valkyrie™ discussion certainly wasn't one of those... you came into the thread confidently saying stuff about religion only to later admit you were out of pocket in your retreat.

The Neil deGrasse Tyson discussion wasn't like that either. I discovered with your thread a general dislike of Tyson that surprised me, because I assumed it was only a Joe Rogan thing. I explored and speculated as to what the problem might be based on what I knew and you were probably too busy to explain the real reason for your position, and left my speculations to hang in the air unchallenged. If my readings were imperfect, then notice that I point blank asked about them to the source to see if my readings were accurate or not. You decided not to correct them, perhaps because my own genre creator credentials aren't impressive enough to make the effort worth it for your own star power. Who knows? I only hold awards from irrelevant Black organizations. lol (is that "weird?")

You tend to create more questions than answers when you post.

Larry Young - “Weird” in the sense that I think I’m being pretty clear and you either willfully misunderstand to make some ancillary point or just honestly misunderstand and go off anyway before asking for clarification. But either way, I stand by “weird.” That’s not a usual social media interaction for me, what with everyone knowing by now I don’t spend a lot of time being serious here because there is so much less opportunity to willfully or honestly misunderstand joking around.

If you think First Comics Editor Emeritus Mike Gold and I think all organized religions are really like Amway, I’m not sure what to tell you.

M. Rasheed wrote: “You tend to create more questions than answers when you post.”

Well, just ask your questions instead of make a bunch of wild-ass assumptions, first.

Mike Gold - @Larry... For one thing, organized religion controls more money than Amway. For another, Amway hasn’t conned, enslaved, raped and murdered as organized religion. To be fair, Amway wasn’t involved in the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.

Karl J Martin - ...and it's not as though a priest has ever offered me top-quality vitamin supplements, no rabbi has presented me with a chance to acquire personalized premium beauty products and I have yet to meet an imam eager to set me up with affordable professional-grade cookware

Muhammad Rasheed - Larry wrote: "'Weird' in the sense that I think I’m being pretty clear"

You're prolific in your posting and only a narrow range of certain topics you touch on catch my interest or trigger me into engagement. Based on the nature of those topics (organized religion; US race relations) it should be obvious that we are fundamentally different enough in both our backgrounds and general worldviews that what's crystal clear in how we are used to expressing certain opinions wouldn't at all be clear to the other, requiring attempts of clarification from both of us. To me, that's a normal conversation dynamic though. For you to consider that weird gives me the impression that you live within a small bubble full of people who think EXACTLY like you and you've grown accustomed to communicating in the kind of shorthand insider code that identical twins use and you somehow believe that everyone talks like that and would understand instantly when you talk.

Larry wrote: "and you either willfully misunderstand to make some ancillary point [...] That’s not a usual social media interaction for me, what with everyone knowing by now I don’t spend a lot of time being serious here"

I always telegraph such items with a knowing wink emoji (I did it in the valkryie thread). I'm aware that there are social predators looking to pounce on a "wrong" comment with the intention of cancelling a public figure; I can understand you being wary of doing deep public discussions with a stranger, so I can't pushback on that one.

Larry wrote: "or just honestly misunderstand and go off anyway before asking for clarification."

I ask for clarification AND provide speculation predictions since I'm usually still rolling the item around in my head. How long it takes people to respond will determine the length of my speculative rant. lol

Larry wrote: "But either way, I stand by 'weird.'”

Weird in the sense that it's unusual for people allowed in your circles to behave that way towards you. If that's what you mean, then I understand. Even though you were kind enough to accept my Friend Request, we still have very different backgrounds and see the world very differently. When you share certain opinions, I'm interested in chasing down the root cause of why you would see things from a certain angle. After your courageously candid confession in the Black King Valkyrie™ thread, I'm not likely to try to draw you into a discussion about religion again, but I do get triggered watching influential figures make willfully ignorant casual quips about my sacred belief system. That's what inspired me to engage in this thread.

Larry wrote: "If you think First Comics Editor Emeritus Mike Gold and I think all organized religions are really like Amway, I’m not sure what to tell you."

lol Well, I recognize that inside of the structure of the joke lays the truth of what you lot really believe about organized religion... a point of view that's not exactly a secret.

Larry wrote: "Well, just ask your questions instead of make a bunch of wild-ass assumptions, first."

Based on how our society works, I take issue with "wild-ass" being used, since I think they are close enough to the mark in general. How they are interpreted with you personally as an individual might be off the mark a little. I doubt I will ever really know since you admit to being gun shy when it comes to putting your serious thoughts about potentially "cancelleable" topics out there.

Anyway, to touch on the 'Amway' thing that Gold and Martin chimed in on, organized religion are systems that require humans to run them. Like any other system, the humans that run them -- particularly the ones who placed themselves in powerful leadership roles -- actively work against the actual rules, laws & tenets of those systems to engage in self-serving practices that exploit on behalf of themselves and their network cliques. It's not smart to blame the systems for the negative effects caused by the humans who abuse the systems. The religion itself is composed of very specific things -- the source material for our concepts of morality & ethics. Organized religion is designed to idiot-proof the ideals of the faith into our lifestyles, so when greedy, over-ambitious men abuse the system for reasons outside of the tenets of the religion itself, it doesn't make sense to blame organized religion for the crimes and harms caused. I'm a practicing Muslim, but I would never blame the Crusades on the religion of Christianity since it was an obvious greedy land grab by the European monarchies only marketed as a religious war. The organized religion doesn't con, enslave, rape or murder, but humans do. Placing the blame upon the system lets the true culprits off the hook and is not sound thinking.

Larry Young - I appreciate all your work and attention but I don’t understand what you want or are hoping to accomplish with all your mistaken assumptions. I’m just here making jokes and talking about entertainment, man.

Muhammad Rasheed - Okay, fine. Keep your secrets. lol

Marco Lopez - @Larry... Man all this hoopla over organized religion. Really makes you think why the big man in the sky needs all this defending. Omnipotent deity is hurt by words, followers come out to throw stones, news at 11.

Larry Young - I dunno. God thinks I'm the fucking funniest of all his creations. It used to be Robin Williams, but God called him home, and now it's me. I've had a few talks with God, and he thinks the organized part of religion is the fucking problem, but, you know, He's good.

Marco Lopez - @Larry... Whoa whoa! God lied to you. He said my platypus joke was the funniest thing her heard all of eternity.

Muhammad Rasheed - 1.) "and he thinks the organized part of religion is the fucking problem"

2.) "If you think First Comics Editor Emeritus Mike Gold and I think all organized religions are really like Amway, I’m not sure what to tell you."

3.) "lol Well, I recognize that inside of the structure of the joke lays the truth of what you lot really believe about organized religion... a point of view that's not exactly a secret."

(it's the human part that's the problem, people rarely follow the instructions and live up to the ideals they are supposed to)










________________________________

Get a signed copy of M. Rasheed's first novel!











The Selfish Nature of Leaning Upon Our Own Understanding

 

Become an M. Rasheed Patreon Subscriber!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "The Selfish Nature of Leaning Upon Our Own Understanding." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 04 Oct 2022. Permanent marker w/Adobe Photoshop color.


CLICK & SUBSCRIBE below for the Artist's Description of this #MRasheedCartoons image:

M. Rasheed on YouTube!

M. Rasheed on BitChute!









________________________________

Get a signed copy of M. Rasheed's first novel!











A Suspiciously Lowered Target

 

Become an M. Rasheed Patreon Subscriber!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "A Suspiciously Lowered Target." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 04 Oct 2022. Permanent marker w/Adobe Photoshop color.


CLICK & SUBSCRIBE below for the Artist's Description of this #MRasheedCartoons image:

M. Rasheed on YouTube!

M. Rasheed on BitChute!

*************************************


A Message To Black Rappers Destroying The Afro Black Community!

To all black rappers, hip hop, R&B singers, artist, entertainers and musicians who are destroying the African American community with your degeneracy, vulgarity, pedophilia, drugs, alcohol, violence, thug behavior, loud, disorderly conduct etc. we the good people of Black America are asking you to stop making our African American community a mockery of the entire world with your rap music of Death, Violence, Drugs, Murder, Killing, Sex and deviant behavior that is complete destroying our black community and causing our young generations of children to become extremely unstable; therefore, promoting, vulgarity, indecency, violence. and crimes against other members of our African American community.

This new generation of rappers and hip hop music are nothing else but garbage and poison to the minds of our black children and you as male and female black rappers and entertainers are creating chaos in our communities that is leading to death. destruction and more deaths. How many children have to die for black rappers and hip hop artist to realize that your rap music is death to the ears of black America! How many rappers have to died because of other rappers and musicians singing songs about killing other musicians and seeking revenge over nothing?

I’m asking all African American rappers to wake up, open your eyes and realize that your music that is sponsored by the white demons of Hollywood and the mainstream media of the west are promoting your own destruction and the collapse of our black society while the elite and Hollywood are laughing and making a mockery of you your music and your entourage.

Please Stop! Stop! and Stop making and singing rap music about death, violence, drugs, sex, revenge, pedophilia, etc.,, because your music and the words that come out of your mouth is creating chaos and destruction in our black community, while every other community is prospering and laughing at you but not with you.

My African American Black Male rappers you are very unique in your own way and very talented; whereas, you have tens of thousands to millions of followers who love you, adore you and some that hate you’re for what you do. You have the power to change minds and move mountains with your music and talent.

Muhammad Rasheed - Who are the folk who reap the lion's share of revenue generated from the popular mainstream music that notoriously holds the negative messaging? Who are the folk who prey upon talented Black youth to sign them onto exploitative contracts and guide them into producing "the music that sells!"? Who are the folk who use their unlimited deep pockets to pump this product into our communities, pointedly overriding any alternative indie messaging?

Follow the Big Money to see the face of the true culprit in this. The artists themselves are rarely the ones driving that negativity, since they perform under the terms of their contracts, contracts that are part of a financial assets folio owned by the kings of mass media. We've already seen what happens when one of these contractees decide to violate the contract and "take a knee" for what is right. Very few are willing to put themselves out there like that and risk being ostracized from their beloved industries (or sued by a soulless megacorporate entity) when it is easier to just medicate their social conscious into submission.

The true audience for your message, Terry, are the consumers themselves... an economic boycott to make such product unprofitable will force it to change.









________________________________

Get a signed copy of M. Rasheed's first novel!











[DECODED] Intellectual Dark Web versus Feminism

 

Become an M. Rasheed Patreon Subscriber!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "[DECODED] Intellectual Dark Web versus Feminism." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 04 Oct 2022. Permanent marker w/Adobe Photoshop color.


CLICK & SUBSCRIBE below for the Artist's Description of this #MRasheedCartoons image:

M. Rasheed on YouTube!

M. Rasheed on BitChute!









________________________________

Get a signed copy of M. Rasheed's first novel!











Saturday, October 1, 2022

The Ancillary Benefits of Selfless Submission

 

Become an M. Rasheed Patreon Subscriber!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "The Ancillary Benefits of Selfless Submission." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 02 Oct 2022. Permanent marker w/Adobe Photoshop color.


CLICK & SUBSCRIBE below for the Artist's Description of this #MRasheedCartoons image:

M. Rasheed on YouTube!

M. Rasheed on BitChute!









________________________________

Get a signed copy of M. Rasheed's first novel!











The Leading Conspiracy of the Age

 

Become an M. Rasheed Patreon Subscriber!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "The Leading Conspiracy of the Age." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 02 Oct 2022. Permanent marker w/Adobe Photoshop color.


CLICK & SUBSCRIBE below for the Artist's Description of this #MRasheedCartoons image:

M. Rasheed on YouTube!

M. Rasheed on BitChute!









________________________________

Get a signed copy of M. Rasheed's first novel!











Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Faux-Insight as Filtered Through Anti-ADOS Mythology

 

Become an M. Rasheed Patreon Subscriber!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "Faux-Insight as Filtered Through Anti-ADOS Mythology." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 29 Sep 2022. Permanent marker w/Adobe Photoshop color.


CLICK & SUBSCRIBE below for the Artist's Description of this #MRasheedCartoons image:

M. Rasheed on YouTube!

M. Rasheed on BitChute!









________________________________

Get a signed copy of M. Rasheed's first novel!











If the Sin of 'Do What I Say, Not as I Do' was a Political Identity Group

 

Become an M. Rasheed Patreon Subscriber!

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "If the Sin of 'Do What I Say, Not as I Do' was a Political Identity Group." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 29 Sep 2022. Permanent marker w/Adobe Photoshop color.


CLICK & SUBSCRIBE below for the Artist's Description of this #MRasheedCartoons image:

M. Rasheed on YouTube!

M. Rasheed on BitChute!









________________________________

Get a signed copy of M. Rasheed's first novel!











Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Clues of a Carefully Hidden Opinion

 

[cartoon pending]

CITATION

Rasheed, Muhammad. "Clues of a Carefully Hidden Opinion." Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed [date pending]. Permanent marker w/Adobe Photoshop color.


CLICK & SUBSCRIBE below for the Artist's Description of this #MRasheedCartoons image:

M. Rasheed on YouTube!

M. Rasheed on BitChute!

***************************************

Larry Young - It feels like Fat Lando here should know what happens when you lob that weak sauce into the world.

[MEME] Neil deGrasse Tyson: "European Colonial History in six words: 'Is that yours? It's mine now.'"

Dennis Wingo: "That's human history. The Bushmen would say the same thing about the Bantu, the Persian about the Egyptian, most of the world, from the viewpoint of Ghengis Khan.

"Making all history about White Europeans is diametrically opposite of your call for truth in science."

Muhammad Rasheed - I'm not a Tyson fan at all, but I noticed that he only said "European Colonial History" but this Wingo character pretended like he said "all history."

Did Wingo misunderstand or was that some kind of cowardly, weak sauce deflection?

Muhammad Rasheed - Larry wrote: "It feels like Fat Lando here should know what happens when you lob that weak sauce into the world."

I think Tyson is very aware of the classic WhatAboutism logical fallacy response that Wingo provided.

Larry Young - You of all people know what it’s like when you bring something up and people willfully miss the point to talk about what THEY want to talk about, of course. This isn’t a new thing and I’m just this side of shocked SHOCKED I SAY anybody thinks these shenanigans are worth talking about at this late date.

Muhammad Rasheed - Larry wrote: "and I’m just this side of shocked SHOCKED I SAY anybody thinks these shenanigans are worth talking about at this late date."

I'm genuinely interested in what you think has happened in the last 150 yrs (since US slavery was abolished) that would have kept these types of topics from being still relevant in 2022, especially to a Black American.

Muhammad Rasheed - @Larry... Are you one of those folk who believe we live in a "post-racial" America?

Larry Young - I'm one of those people you know who rarely writes about things that are nuanced and media-driven to the point where no one agrees on first principles.

I don't see how this ever comes up seriously if you define "post racial" America as a place where prejudice and discrimination have been eradicated or otherwise no longer exist which is obviously untrue on the face of it and "folk" who think like that are obviously deranged.

But I'm just here making fun of Neil deGrasse Junior High. I don't find social media a serious place whatsoever.

Muhammad Rasheed - Larry wrote: "I'm one of those people you know who rarely writes about things that are nuanced and media-driven to the point where no one agrees on first principles."

True, but you are also prolific enough where the hints of what you do think about certain nuanced topics can unintentionally show themselves to those who are sensitive to those topics.

One of your fans called Tyson "an insufferable sad little man" in response to a Tweet from him that's frankly comically obvious. Wingo's response was to not only WhatAboutism, but to attempt to twist Tyson's point somewhere else in the deflection. Personally, I associate such a tactic with cowardice, as Wingo is clearly afraid to address Tyson's point head-on, and would rather have an "ALL Humans Suck!" discussion instead so he can secure his fantasy that European Colonial History is at least normal if not heroic or whatever.

It seems that you all actually agree with Wingo's response in some way. This doesn't surprise me; I expect your demographic to get instantly defensive on cue over Tweets like Tyson's, but what stood out to me was when you actually 'hearted' the fan's comment.



Muhammad Rasheed - To me, that means you all are angry that Tyson said what he said, even though it is an obviously true statement -- it's not like it's controversial in nature. The rise of European Imperialism was a conquering land grab global theft effort. The point of empire building is to use military might to both conquer the weak, and keep sovereign rivals unstable so they aren't able to fight back... as you take all their stuff.

So, why is everyone mad at Tyson for saying it?

It reminds me of that Eddie Murphy bit from his Raw concert, where there's a conflict in a club between Black and white people and  without even knowing what the root cause of the conflict was  the bodyguards immediately grab the Black people and start punching them: "Didn't we let you in here?!"

lol It seems like people are mad at Tyson because he was allowed to reach certain career heights in a white-dominated world, and this comment gives the impression that he's violating some kind of "didn't we let you in our world???" type of contract. So, he's "an insufferable sad little man" for biting the hand that feeds him, right? He's supposed to cover over white historic wrongs and pretend y'all have never, ever done any wrong while he enjoys the white gifts he was given to be successful.

Is that why we're mad at him for this Tweet? lol

Larry Young - Is the reason I “like” a comment not open to a wide interpretation and only your narrow one?

I liked it because I think Tyson is a blowhard in general, and not because of this specific instance.

But people see what they want to see.

Muhammad Rasheed - Larry wrote: "Is the reason I 'like' a comment not open to a wide interpretation and only your narrow one?"

Well, I did ask before I  provided my speculation. πŸ™‚

Larry wrote: "I liked it because I think Tyson is a blowhard in general, and not because of this specific instance."

Truly, this response creates more questions than answers...

Larry wrote: "But people see what they want to see."

I have my own issues with Tyson that primarily center around the "public intellectual atheist" trope; I think those guys are @ssholes... not so much because they are atheists though, but because they are willfully ignorant atheists about the organized religion they very publicly disparage—walking around with a bag full of strawman effigies they pretend is the organized religion position—while using the prestige & power of their high-level academic credentials to give the false impression they know what they are talking about. They're equally willfully ignorant fandom are all too happy to high-five each other over every silly quip. 

Neil deGrasse Tyson is definitely one of those, and I don't have anything positive for him. As I said, I'm not a fan. One thing that I did notice about him, is that whenever he showed up on Joe Rogan's podcast, there was always a tension that puzzled me. Rogan has what can only be described as an antagonistic relationship with Tyson and is always trying to "get him," or trip him up in some little, pedantic way. ALL the time. At first I assumed it was because Rogan just didn't like Tyson's style of presentation, with his penchant for spewing a string of "AMAZING FACTS!" But Bill Nye the Science Guy has the exact same style and Joe loves him, so I threw that hypothesis out. It was a mystery why Rogan didn't like him because he normally has nothing but praise & reverence for those talking-head atheist scientist guys he frequently has on the show. Other than Tyson's "AMAZING FACTS!" gimmick style, the rest of them don't say anything different than what he talks about, and they join Rogan in agreeing on many of the "why are we here" type mysteries of life.

Now I've discovered from reading your thread, that there is a general dislike for Tyson out in the greater Γ†ther of audience land... it's not just Joe Rogan. Now the mystery deepens. This forced me to reexamine my feelings about the matter. I've seen Tyson in many of his speaking appearances over the years... do I dislike him outside of that very loud willfully ignorant atheist thing? 

Not really. Other than that, I also don't care for his enthusiastically sucking off Isaac Newton whenever his name comes up in what feels uncomfortably like some kind of pagan worship ritual. I hate it, but I would think the performance would make you all accept him more; it's not like he goes around making a habit out of saying what he said in this Tweet. In general, he is pro-Eurocentric in the way y'all like from a Black American at that level of success. 

Personally, I don't dislike listening to him speak, or listening to him cleverly work out a thought. His style of presentation doesn't bother me at all... in fact, I'm proud of him as a fellow Black American male who's a successful ivy league educated astrophysicist-scientist. He's recognized as one of the nation's foremost, highly-influential public intellectuals. But the mainstream dominant demographic doesn't like him much. Why?

This is perhaps where I need to legitimately play The Race Card®.

Muhammad Rasheed - I lurk over on the over-toxic 4chan/pol site to siphon off sociopathic energy to respond to in many of my anti-racism editorial cartoons (they believe I secretly post over there, too, but they wish. ew.). I'm used to the goons over there, hiding behind the cowardly shield of their anonymity, saying horrible vicious stuff about my people, the Black American former slave class. One of the things they like to say is to make fun of my people's intellect and how we have lOw eYeCuEs. It's like they get off on it.

Perhaps Tyson's presence aggravates them because he navigated the well-documented hurdles around the USA's broken and still very segregated and unequal education system to get a high-quality education despite the odds, and he has the predicted great life from it. According to the anti-Black American stereotype myths propagated by the 4chan/pol guys, what Tyson did should be impossible... if you believe the white supremacists hateful myths about us.

I wonder if the threads of this concept, perhaps subconsciously, is why Joe Rogan and many among the populace at large, don't really care for Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson? He represents what it would look like if the hurdles to full citizenship were removed and Black Americans were finally fully economically included in the competitive wealth-building ownership markets as true equals with the dominant identity group...

...we would all get to share the stage together, and share the national resources at the highest levels, TOO. Maybe Tyson, in his outlier career performance, is the very symbol of why the "post-racial" ideal is deliberately kept at bay by the group with the most to lose. They just frankly don't want an uncomfortable number of smart Black Americans walking around sharing the best the country has to offer with them.









________________________________

Get a signed copy of M. Rasheed's first novel!