Monday, January 21, 2019

The Racist's Contingency Plan

Artist's Description


________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Warrior Class: Calling on the Brave and Few

Artist's Description


________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Protecting Racism - Boss Level I

Artist's Description


________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!

Dedicated Coon Support

Artist's Description

Muhammad Rasheed - There's a certain type of individual who is so comfortable in his role as a beneficiary of a system designed to primarily benefit him, that he believes that to defend that system is the only logical and right thing to do. This is certainly reflected within the actions of the bi-partisan white male and his staunch defense of the White Supremacist Ideology and the anti-Black systemic racism for which it stands, but it also represents the Black male, who for some retarded reason has taken full ownership of the white man's specific brand of toxic patriarchy for his own use.

I don't add the word "toxic" lightly. If a male demonstrates that he can rape an unconscious woman and the male judge will 'understand' and let him go, that's toxic. If a white male can punch a young Black girl in the face and knock her out cold and receive fierce support from Black men, that's toxic. If a young woman can be 'street smart' savvy enough to take advantage of how the system works to achieve a very limited, probably even immoral, success only for males to point at her and proclaim the genders are dead even, that's toxic. 

I speculate that things are like this in the Black community because Black males are desperate to exert some type of force of their own within a system that withholds majority power from them. So they go for the most low-hanging fruit and choose to exert primitive brute strength force over the woman. Like a bully. Combine this with the fact that the liberal political agenda has indoctrinated Black males into believing that interracial relations equal high-level social progress. These two bullets create toxic conditions within the Black community that manifest in the weak-minded among Black men hating Black women. 

I cannot personally pretend to have a solution to this problem since I am not expert on such things. My instinct says to put leeches on them and/or whip them until the ghosts fly out of their blood or whatever, but since my rational mind says that may make the situation worse, I'll just leave the solutions think thank to the more well-researched Black scholars when it comes to repairing broken relationships.

_________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color. 

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!

Thursday, January 17, 2019

A Regular Visit by an Old Friend

Artist's Description


________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Free Agent for Racial Justice

Artist's Description


________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Decoding the Forked-Tongue Dialect

Artist's Description

Ryan Caezar Itang - What is the best way to gain independence? Through violence or non-violence?

Muhammad Rasheed - It depends on the responses of the opponent when you state your demands, as some will be more mature and reasonable than others.

The best approach is to firmly make your demands known and use potent but non-violent tools like economic boycotts and labor strikes to pressure the opposing forces into meeting them. If the opponent should find that his over-the-top lust for exploitative greed ranks higher than any reason or even basic-level decency he may possess, then you will need to use violence to defend yourself from his emotionally triggered, barbaric physical attack.

Be on the look out for the infiltration of false friends planted within your community who will insist that these tactics should never be used.


________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!

Monday, January 14, 2019

Protecting Racism from the Left-Hand Side

Artist's Description

Charles Locke - What are some examples of failed liberal/progressive policies with respect to African-Americans and Hispanic Americans?

Muhammad Rasheed - There are many liberal checklist items that have failed the Black American community and include:
  1. Stooping to their own usage of vote suppression techniques during Democratic Party presidential primaries and other elections in a hypocritical war against the poor
  2. Politicizing interracial relationships as an irresponsible and short-sighted symbol of social "progress"
  3. Convincing milksop Black community leaders to agree to give up Black business independence in exchange for socialist programming experimentation, only to allow their conservative rivals to strip those programs of all force, aiding in the half-century plummet of the Black community into chronic poverty
  4. Convincing the Black community to never fight back against anti-Black racist oppression either with economic boycotts or with the "fire with fire" violence as self-defense.

________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Highly Sensitive to the Thought

Artist's Description
Mohamed Ziauddin - Did the post-Civil War reconstruction efforts by the North cause great resentment among the southern whites and worsen the racial hatred of blacks?

Muhammad Rasheed - Yes. Even though the poor whites didn’t own slaves themselves, they covenanted with the wealthier whites to form a racist aristocracy. One of the terms of this agreement was that —in exchange for poor white loyalties—Black people would be permanently delegated to the bondsman class to save poor whites from chattel slavery themselves. So even though the poor whites had nothing else (literally) they at least had the artificial status of ‘whiteness’ to elevate them over Black people so they could pretend to be mini-lords strutting about in the land.

Naturally, the poor whites jealously guarded this special status and took it upon themselves to make sure slave uprisings and escapes wouldn’t ruin their good thing. But being on the losing side of the Civil War changed all of that. The Black people were now free… and worse! Under the reparatory program of Reconstruction they were becoming politically enfranchised, growing literate, and rising up the socio-economic ladder like a rocket! What was going to protect the whites from being at the bottom of society now if they didn’t have the permanent legal cushion of Black bodies to walk upon?!

This marked the birth of domestic terror, as the Ku Klux Klan and similar groups formed to sabotage the upward mobility of the newly-freed Black American. All their petty racism-based aristocratic dreams were directly tied to the subjugation and exploitation of Black people and they weren’t about to let them get away without a fight.

A lot has happened since those days, with the behavioral responses of white people towards Black people who express anti-racism messaging reflecting the same ole resentments of previous eras.

Myron Macklin - This is so cringe-worthy. Why demand a seat at the table when you can build you own?

Muhammad Rasheed - He's talking to his own people, Myron. The big dude is just centering himself in the usual fashion.

Myron Macklin - Hmmmm. Explain it to me like I'm five.

Muhammad Rasheed - Note that the Activist isn't looking at the white guy, but into the camera. He's preaching to his own people to get them together for what they need. The white guy is in earshot and has come to make himself the center of what is being discussed. He'll probably call the police and tell them the Activist doesn't have a permit or whatever.

Myron Macklin - Ok so I did understand it. I just have an issue with the particular messages of ending racism: that would be directed at white people who invented and practice systematic racism; economic inclusion is asking for a seat at the table in the aforementioned comment. I may be a minority in believing that black folks would be better served operating with the idea of racism being with us for a long while because it probably will. If this is true(even if its not) then it would mean we need to create our own self-sustaining economies. That does not mean inclusion. It does not mean diversity. What it means is parity. This is what other groups practice that us black folks here in America do not do at any measurable amount. I get that the cartoon may have had a different intention than what I gathered, but still felt the need to make my point.

Muhammad Rasheed - An example of economic inclusion is in the media industry. When I was growing up there used to be many Black-owned media companies across the country. Operating within its own self-sustaining sub-economy, the system enabled other Black entrepreneurs to advertise their products and services and they gave other Black-owned entertainment companies opportunities to get in front of their Black audiences and everyone made money. Black people were economically included into Media.

This all changed when one of the Fortune 100 mega-corporate media companies merged with another in a blatant violation of the nation’s anti-trust laws. In the usual fashion, they monopolized the market of the entire Media industry which caused smaller business to have to drop out – and as usual the Black-owned businesses took the biggest hit. Now there is FAR less opportunity for Black entrepreneurs within that industry and the reason Byron Allen is currently suing the aforementioned media giants who make up the cartel.

Economic inclusion is basically a clean-up. It will break up monopolies, protect the open free markets and allow everyone to compete in the parity you’ve described. It actually sounds like we’re on the same page here, Myron, and it may be just a matter of a clash in interpreted definition of terms.


________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!

Saturday, January 12, 2019

The Devil's Limited Counsel

Artist's Description

Graeme Shimmin - What's the most ridiculous use of 'whataboutism' that you've ever seen?

Muhammad Rasheed - I don’t know about the ‘most’ ridiculous usage, since I’m hardly omniscient, but the one currently hot in the national conversation that really angers me is the ‘whataboutism’ performed by the defenders of R. Kelly.

They annoyingly group R. Kelly’s case with the demonstrably false allegations against both Michael Jackson and Bill Cosby—treating the three of them grouped together as if their guilt is matter-of-fact truth—while pitting them against white men who have been accused of sexual crimes like Woody Allen and Harvey Weinstein. Not interested in the cases themselves, as their lack of critical thinking shows, they just want the Black men to be left alone since they fully expect the white men accused to continue to do as they like without serious punishment.

It’s clear to me that this particular ‘whataboutism’ is more than just intellectual ‘devil’s advocate’ drills, but very well may be the self-conscious squirming and emotional reaction of someone with something to hide themselves. Better watch it.


________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!

The Sole "Benefit" of the Post-Civil Rights Era's Racial Integration Program

Artist's Description

Anonymous - Can black people win liberation under capitalism?

Muhammad Rasheed - Yes, they can. In fact, the financial freedom that is the fruit of entrepreneurship under a protected open free market is Step One towards achieving liberation for the Black American ethnic group.

Today Black people are stalled—and have even fallen back!—in socio-economic progress since the 1964 Civil Rights Act was signed due to them accepting the socialist experiment plan that the government would supply all of their needs through social programs (limited funds, food vouchers, housing, medical care) in exchange for giving up their dreams of independent financial success from capitalist Black enterprise ventures and land ownership. The over-all goal was for the leaders of socialism, using the Black American as the guinea pig, to show the globe how successful the socialist/communist model worked in their war against their capitalist rivals.

Far from the socialist utopia the Black community’s liberal handlers promised, instead they merely became disenfranchised pawns in a high-stakes political chess match between the two rivals jockeying for maximum advantage over the other. As the socialists “convinced” resistant Black families to give up their land and wealth by allowing hostile domestic terror groups to chase them up North, the ‘crony capitalist’ leaders awaited to employ them in their factories, with both sides discouraging entrepreneurial financial freedom outside of what they each provided.

The current Black American people, dis-unified from the greater Black community special interest group of the past that was their great strength in surviving the worst the nation’s enduring evils had to offer, now find themselves using their talents to support white companies and organizations to help whites achieve their goals while woefully neglecting their own community’s needs.

________________________________
INSPIRATION: 1) "If your feminism doesn't include black women and other women of color it isn't feminism. It's just regular old racism optimized for white women." ~Kwasi Flexx Khalid

MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!









Thursday, January 10, 2019

Nasty Sounds of a Lower-Level Devil's Defense

Artist's Description
Anonymous - Why are black pedophiles so rare?

Muhammad Rasheed - They aren't rare, the offenders are just able to hide in plain sight due to the toxic fallacy of "respectability politics" held up as a false badge of honor in many Black households.

Many Black families hold onto the idea that if they show themselves to the world behind a mask of "perfect," that magically whites will push a button and dismantle anti-Black systemic racism. Of course that's ridiculous, but it has created the sub-cultural trait of not addressing horrors like pedophilia out of fear that the effort will cause too many people to know about the incident, causing a loss in prestige and unworthiness in the eyes of these mythical "white approvers."

These generations of Black people that have behaved in this way do themselves and the greater community a disservice, since it not only foolishly legitimizes the White Supremacist Ideology with this 'white savior/redeemer' mentality, but it would be far more healing for the community to step up in leadership to address the evil of pedophilia head-on as an example to society. The white racist aristocracy is set up to artificially make the lowest white person higher in socio-economic status to the highest Black person, and Blacks would prove that they really are better than the anti-Black propaganda promoted about them by taking the initiative to courageously attack these generational curses and actually cure them instead of unhelpfully pretending they don't exist.

________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!

Condolences from a True Believer



Richard Josephson - What is the brutal truth about Stan Lee?

Muhammad Rasheed -


"Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. But, unlike a team of costumed supervillains, they can't be halted with a punch in the snoot, or a zap from a ray gun." ~Stan Lee (28 Dec 1922 - 12 Nov 2018)

As cool as I may think it is that Stan Lee formally addressed and condemned racism in his Stan’s Soap Box column, I think the message itself is regular old, garden variety white supremacist propaganda. It actually doesn’t help Black Americans at all to indoctrinate them with the message that they shouldn’t fight back against barbaric, greed-fueled oppression by any means necessary so that they may attain true freedom.

The following two items are worth noting:
  1. Black Americans owe the rudimentary freedoms they possess today to the rivers of blood spilled during the Civil War. That was OUR war.
  2. A commitment to a strict “Freedom or Fight-to-the-Death!” policy would render anti-Black systemic racism instantly unprofitable, and bring the diabolical White Supremacist Ideology to an end.
So despite the surface-level illusion of ‘wokeness’ of Stan Lee’s quote, don’t underestimate the power of ray gun zaps and snoot punching. They really do go a long way.




Jordan Lubus - I think you’re misinterpreting the message. He’s saying racism is a much trickier problem to deal with than most comic villains, as it’s not a single, physical entity that you can physically harm. It’s an ideology, which is a lot more difficult to suppress.

Muhammad Rasheed - No, it's an accurate interpretation because it corresponds with the general societal message pretending to fight against racism. Any REAL solutions are shot down, rhetoric about not wanting change too fast is tossed up in the air like confetti, while the meaning of racism itself is being hidden in propaganda rhetoric from it's true economic plunder actions.

Gabriel Mateescu - I….don’t think that’s what Stan Lee meant when he said that.

Muhammad Rasheed - Based on what? Liberals are usually pretty rabid about their commitment to “Non-violence no matter what!” when it comes to lecturing Black people and how they should deal with racism. It’s pretty consistent messaging.

Gabriel Mateescu - I can understand how violence could be used in a place like the secession era United States.

But the only ones who keep making racist protests nowadays are a bunch of loonies. And the law doesn’t forbid that. How would violence against these guys be any help?

Brian Langford - I think you parsed the statement incorrectly. Note that he said bigotry and racism. Now if he’d said bigots and racists you’d be correct - without getting into the quagmire of whether violence is ever justified and to what extent - it’s unarguable that punching and shooting bigots and racists is certainly one way of fighting back against them. But you can’t defeat bigotry or racism as concepts by punching and shooting them - that takes something else.

Muhammad Rasheed - The concept of "racism" is economic. The marketing arm of racism propagandizes that whites are inherently superior to Black people. If we remove the economic root cause of racism -- the systemic level plunder of the Black community to sustain the white racist aristocracy -- then the marketing arm part of the economic concept would also fall with it without the need of applying any extra tools.

William Timonen - Unless youre actually of the opinion that we should create some kind of ”racist-detector” and then kill everyone of them with a zapp-gun. You would have to agree that the problem is a little bit more complex than just shooting at it.

Muhammad Rasheed - Racists have always been hyper-aggressive and extremely violent. They're the ones who invented the 'domestic terror' model as we know it. We already have the "racist-detector" technology, since it simply involves watching them subjugate and exploit Black people to feed and sustain the white racist aristocracy.

William Timonen - You have an extremely, EXTREMELY, frankly hilariously narrow definition of racism if you think thats the case.

Muhammad Rasheed - lol You have an extremely, EXTREMELY, frankly sad uninformed definition of racism, that serves only to protect white supremacy. Take a bow.

Brandon Edwards - He never said not to defend yourself he said racism can't be stopped by violence, which is true.

Muhammad Rasheed - You've proven my point and destroyed your own point with your "which is true" part.

Racism is an economic system that enriches white people at the expense of Black people. It would absolutely be stopped if Blacks refused to allow it to be inflicted upon them any longer by using the same violence that causes it. If racism proved to be more expensive than profitable due to a zero tolerance counter-violence policy, then it would stop.

Brandon Edwards - Thats not true in the slightest. You're assuming that white people only use violence to discriminate or be racist and that the best way to solve that would be to fight fire with fire. First of all violence like the lynching, whipinng and harassment done by whites to blacks is only part of it, and a very small part compared to the entirety. The part of racism that is really harming blacks is the lack of a good education and the laws against them spanning from before the Civil Rights movement, jail sentences being much longer than whites, and the war on drugs which was simply started to target people against Nixxon (litteraly the worst president ever). None of those things could have or will be solved by violence. There have been moments where blacks have tried to go against the whites during slavery. For example in birth of a Nation where slaves stole guns and fought back against the slave owners. That didn't work because whites had more guns. See the problem with your argument is that you're assuming that the only reoson that blacks didn't fight back was because they were told by whites that the only way to end the oppression is with peace,but that's not true at all. Through acts of civil disobedience wich by definition means the act of breaking laws in the name of peaceful protest blacks like Rosa Parks, the Greens Borrow Four and Martin Luther King showed how unfair and unrighteous their racist behaviors are. If they would have used violence then they would have only been proving the racist point.

However I do see where you're coming from. Malcolm X was a firm believer in the fact that blacks should have the right to defend themselves. But ultimately that wouldn't have done much to end the violence in the long run.

(if I made any mistakes writing this I'm sorry. I'm typing this on my phone)

Muhammad Rasheed - Brandon wrote: "Thats not true in the slightest."

Meanwhile, every single bit of it is true.

Brandon wrote: "You're assuming that white people only use violence to discriminate or be racist..."

I'm not assuming anything. The formal term for the violence whites use to subjugate Black people is called "breaking." It was established during the slave era and it continues today with anti-Black police brutality.

Brandon wrote: "...and that the best way to solve that would be to fight fire with fire."

I'm not assuming on that item either. For one, it is well known that bullies leave victims alone when the latter fights back. This continuously encouraging Black people not to fight back has literally made racism worse. Anyone parroting that "Blacks shouldn't fight the racist violence back with more violence or it will just make more violence" rhetoric are literally supporting white supremacy. That message is NOT for my people. If every time you try to exploit a Black person and physically attack them when they resist, but they fight to the death to prevent it, it would ultimately render your schemes unprofitable and you would stop. Since the 17th century, racism is only inflicted upon the Black community (including the 'War on Drugs') because wealthy people get MORE wealthy from the effort. For two, as a Black American, I literally owe the rudimentary freedoms I possess today to the fact that my ancestors fought back with violence during the Civil War. So obviously these two points together confirm that the best way to solve the problem of anti-Black racist violence is to fight fire with fire.

Brandon wrote: "See the problem with your argument is that you're assuming that..."

Your strawman effigy summary of my position is offensive and uninformed. You're trying to replace what my actual position is with your own opinion of these historic events and concepts.

Brandon wrote: "If they would have used violence then they would have only been proving the racist point. [...] But ultimately that wouldn't have done much to end the violence in the long run."

The bottom line of your message is that Blacks should lie down and let savage racists commit violence upon them at will and literally do nothing about it "or else things will get worse." Your position is a literal support of white supremacy.

Brandon Edwards - The bottom line of your message is that Blacks should lie down and let savage racists commit violence upon them at will and literally do nothing about "or else things will get worse." Your position is a literal support of white supremacy.

That's a large no. I never said blacks shouldn't protect themselves. That's fundamentaly why I supported the Black Panrhers. But the only way to end it completely is to show that blacks are the victims of racist assholes trying to step on our heads to get to the top.

The real way to end racism is not to inflict violence on another person just because they could inflict violence on you. You said that it's been proven that standing up to bullys stop the bullying but this is completely different. Bullies target people they see as weak, and cowardly bully until that person breaks. Whites don't care how strong blacks get or how many guns we have, because they have more guns and more people to shoot those guns and more ways to incarcerate those blacks. I aggre telling blacks to not fight back against the violence is stupid. If a persons life is threated they have to defend themselves. But to believe that it will END the oprrseeion is nieve.

There has never been an instance where the oppressed have ended their oppression by just fighting back, they ended it by getting the upper hand or getting the non oprresed on their side.

Simply by fighting fire with fire doesn't put out the fire but makes the people who stareted the fire in the first place look like the rational ones. I know you're probably going to label me a white surpremesist or something but I honesty believe that the best way to end the violence is to get as many non violent racist or non racist in general on our side. If the black succession that Malcolm X invisioned were possible I would be for that, but it is extremely unrealistic and just wouldn't work for reosons that I'm not going to get into now.

Now back to the picture. It no way says that blacks shouldn't defend themselves. It just says that it won't solve any thing in the long run.

Muhammad Rasheed - Brandon wrote: “There has never been an instance where the oppressed have ended their oppression by just fighting back…”

Not so. It happens all the time and throughout history. The entire early history of Islam showed small groups of under-resourced Muslims defeating huge groups of genocidal pagans with nigh-unlimited resources. The attitude of “Fight tot the death as policy!”was the key to their victory (and God, of course).

But in the last 50–60 yrs or so, Black Americans have been given the opposite message… that they shouldn’t fight back at all. We’ve absorbed that indoctrination and now we are weak and continuously exploited with no end in sight lest we throw off that brainwashing and stand up in our manhood/womanhood again.

I can’t use your message, Brandon. it does not serve my people and it is in fact, a weapon of my enemy. Please discard it.

Brandon Edwards - You know what maybe i just don't understand what you're saying enough. Do you wish for every black man in America to grab arms and take charge against the white man or something else because if I have to explain why the former won't work again I'll just leave.

Muhammad Rasheed - Brandon, we have levels of options available to us to get what we want (the end of racism and the payout of Reparatory Justice to make up for the damages caused), so I’m not saying we should just TODAY grab rifles and go all Nat Turner. No.

I’m saying that we can do everything we can to negotiate with them using reason and economic boycott pressure and IF they:

  1. Reject our demands and war against us
  2. Pretend to agree to our demands only to cook up a faux-reason to betray us

…then it will be time to Bear Righteous Arms and fight for our freedoms once and for all. Surrendering and allowing ourselves to once again be their ATM footstool should never be an option. Ever.

Brandon Edwards - So what you want is for hundreds and thousands of our people to die, so you the whites can stop killing us. Does that make sense to you.

Muhammad Rasheed - There’s a built in strawman effigy within your comment. The war isn’t so that whites can stop killing us, since they only do that as part of the terror campaign for subjugation, but so that they can let our people go and we can use the wealth we generate for ourselves as a free people. It’s not acceptable to continue along as a race of cowards, allowing these people to terrorize and plunder us at will. It’s time to be free. 400 yrs of this is quite long enough.

Brandon Edwards - What are your demands. And I believe that our first step as a race would be to improve the education of African Americans in this county, before we make any demands. No matter how much power we have if there aren't enough smart people to use it that would leave a power vacuum for the whites to stomp on our necks again.

Muhammad Rasheed - Brandon wrote: "What are your demands.”

No less than to dismantle anti-Black systemic racism and payout Reparatory Justice to the Black American ethnic group to repair the economic damages done to our community after generations of white racist plundering and terror.

Brandon wrote: "And I believe that our first step as a race would be to improve the education of African Americans in this county, before we make any demands.”

We’ve HAD high-quality education before and it was deliberately stripped away so we would be dumbed down to aid in the subjugation effort. Even today, when fed up and determined poor Blacks would finally pool their resources and build up dynamic new schools that were exactly what their families needed, surrounding white communities would ‘Deebo’ the newly-renovated school, gentrify the neighborhood, and have the enterprising Blacks who reformed their community’s school system removed in a modern, lower-scale but equally obscene act of colonialization. What you’ve identified as our people’s first step comes across as hopelessly na├»ve, unless your plan is to educate the Black American in the fact that we are indeed at WAR!!

Brandon wrote: "No matter how much power we have if there aren't enough smart people to use it that would leave a power vacuum for the whites to stomp on our necks again.”

Agreed. Equally important is indoctrinating the people in being ever vigilant for the schemes of the enemy and the betrayal of ‘smart’ Black leaders and family.

Brandon Edwards - This might be another “strawman” to you but are you saying that blacks were enslaved and oppressed for over 400 years because every single one was cowards. Are you forgetting people like Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks and many more who actively tried to improve the lives of many blacks and even succeed

Muhammad Rasheed - Brandon wrote: "This might be another ‘strawman’ to you…”

A strawman effigy fallacy is when you invent an argument for me that isn’t mine, and then proceed to argument against it as if that’s what I’ve actually said. In this case, it was your “so the whites can stop killing us” line that functioned as the strawman. To be clear, the whites do NOT want genocide; systemic racism is a subjugation to force us into a state ripe for exploitation and plundering. Since the beginning of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, it has ALWAYS been about profit. Racism is a diabolical economic system that exploits a group along racial phenotype to enrich another group along racial phenotype. The killings that do happen are only part of the terror campaign to keep us fearful and reluctant to fight back.

Brandon wrote: "…but are you saying that blacks were enslaved and oppressed for over 400 years because every single one was cowards.”

They were either cowards, or they merely unwisely and treacherously decided to believe the enemy’s words as truth. Pick one.

Brandon wrote: "Are you forgetting people like Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks and many more who actively tried to improve the lives of many blacks and even succeed"

The legendary lion called Ntwadumela the hyena killer, would watch his rivals gather at a kill, study the group to determine the alpha-female leader, destroy her, and then watch her confused and panicked tribe run around like decapitated chickens while the rest of the pride would make short work of them.

Mark Stewart - This is a terrible answer. You could use this logic to call anyone a racist. You're basically saying “Stan looked like he was condemning racism but really he was BEING racist”

Muhammad Rasheed - Not so. Stan really did think he was saying the right thing, but that's only because society is broken. A twisted, distorted version of MLK's non-violent protest tactic has the people indoctrinated into thinking that physical violence against evil is ALWAYS wrong, and Stan's parroting of similar rhetoric isn't as helpful as it sounds to an uncritical ear.

Mark Stewart  - So you think the virtuous thing for Stan Lee to do would be to tell his audience (who are mainly children) that real life villains can be dealt with in the same way comic villains are? That is the only point he's trying to make, you're saying he should inspire violence as a virtue?

Muhammad Rasheed - Violence is a virtue when your active enemy is inflicting violence upon you.
Comic book superheroes use violence against villains that refuse to listen to reason in favor of their dedication to self-serving schemes that leave innocent victims in their wake. Violence is of course the last resort after sincere communication efforts have failed, but it is absolutely in the tool kit of societal progress.

Mark wrote: "(who are mainly children)"

Societal change is always driven by the fired-up energy of youth. You just pointed out another negative about Stan's Soap Box quote. He was definitely part of the indoctrination machine that brainwashed a generation into protecting anti-Black systemic racism.

Oliver Fachiri - I think he was more advocating for the “non-violence” approach, than white supremacy.

Muhammad Rasheed - Insisting to Black people that 'non-violence' is the only way to stop violent barbarians is definitely a white supremacist position.

Oliver Fachiri - No it's not, was gandhi racist for insisting on non violence? Violence only begets violence.

Muhammad Rasheed - Gandhi's non-violent protest tactic had nothing to do with the fact that he unapologetically held traditional anti-Black racist views.

Muhammad Rasheed - The quote "violence only begets violence" means you want the victims of violence to lie down and take the genocidal abuse and let the oppressor have their way with them. This is no less than a pro-slavery, pro-white supremacist message. Please discard it.

Oliver Fachiri - No it's not. Anyone with a brain knows that you have every right to defend yourself. But you should never start physical violence. If I attacked someone everytime I felt like it alot of people would be dead, including me.

Muhammad Rasheed - This is a strawman. No one, especially not me, said anything about "attacking someone everytime we felt like it." The context has always been in defense against barbaric racists.

The white supremacists from as far back as the exploring colonialists of Europe have always been the aggressors in racist conflict, remember.

Oliver Fachiri - I'd like to see where you got that information. But you clear just want to hate.

Muhammad Rasheed - Where I got what information? Are you talking about the documented history of the rise of Western European power? It's literally mandatory learning in every single USA and European public school and institution of higher learning.

Was this a real question?

Muhammad Rasheed - I don't have to hate in order to defend myself from violence using violence, Oliver. That's an odd comment.

Oliver Fachiri - You're talking about a man who is against bigotry stating the violence won't end it. And he's right, hatred, bigotry, racism, can't be punched away. Somehow you're finding hatred and white supremacy in that.

Muhammad Rasheed - "You should never fight the violence back because if you do the violence won't stop," is what you just said to me.

"Let people punch you in the face, because if you punch them back, the punching won't stop."

Does that make sense to YOU? Because it doesn't to me. I'M against bigotry, and I would never say that to someone with a straight face (for a variety of reasons).

George Young - I don’t think he meant for people to not defend themselves or to not have a fighting spirit, just that violence by itself is not going to win a war of opinions.

Muhammad Rasheed - My argument is that racism is not just a “war of opinions,” but is a literal war against Black people, designed to continue to subjugate, exploit and plunder their wealth to maintain the 400 yr old white racist aristocracy. Because of this fact, any talk expressing that racism is only individual-level bigotry and small-minded opinions is actual war propaganda designed to confuse the victims as to who the true enemies are.

Michael Rasinski - So I read this and am fairly confused.

So you think we should have another civil war? It didn’t work the first time.

You do know that physical violence on either side will make the problem worse and draw people to both sides of the arguement for better or worse. You can’t kill an ideology with fists, war, genocide, or otherwise. Nazis will always be around, along with racists, white supremacists, feminists, etc. Part of being an American is excepting what you cannot change, people mainly, and having the patience to wait for each thing to fade while you ignore it, but it will never go away.

Violence is sometimes the best option, but not in this case. I suppose I’m more curious as to how you think we should solve the problem, and exactly why Stan Lee’s quote helped prove your point.

Muhammad Rasheed - Michael wrote: "So I read this and am fairly confused.”

I don’t believe you are. It seems like you just don’t want me to fight back against racism.

Michael wrote: "So you think we should have another civil war? It didn’t work the first time.”

Of course it did. The confederacy didn’t split the country and/or spread their chattel slave institution to Central and South America as was their goal, and I am currently freed from those old chains. Why do you think it didn’t work? What were the goals of the warring sides as you see them?

Michael wrote: "You do know that physical violence on either side will make the problem worse…”

It is worse, Michael. My ethnic group is being subjugated, exploited and plundered to feed the white racist aristocracy and that’s bottom of the barrel. If I don’t fight it will get even worse still, as even now schemes are in place to return us to chattel. Your position rejects logic and reason.

Michael wrote: "…and draw people to both sides of the arguement for better or worse.”

They are already there.

Michael wrote: "You can’t kill an ideology with fists, war, genocide, or otherwise.”

The ideology is the propaganda arm of the very physical systemic racist plunder of Black people. If I stop THAT with my fist, the ideology will fall and at least be significantly weakened and vulnerable to be shown for what it is.

Michael wrote: "Nazis will always be around, along with racists, white supremacists, feminists, etc.”

Our responsibility as good people is to check them to prevent them from gaining power over us, and to fight them to make them release power when they do. It is 100% unacceptable to allow evil to rule over us.

Michael wrote: "Part of being an American is excepting what you cannot change…”

Who are you to lecture me thus? It’s offensive to tell me that I need to just allow a barbaric beast to inflict his racism upon me at will without fighting back. It is not a righteous position to advise it, nor to accept it. Please stand down.

Michael wrote: "Violence is sometimes the best option, but not in this case.”

You are 100% wrong. Violence is the only option when the other side refuses to stop his oppression, enslavement, exploitation, etc., because he values his lust for material gain over his humanity. It’s been several centuries now and chance after chance after chance he has opted for the low road of evil against the Black American people for no other reason than because it makes him richer.

Michael wrote: "I suppose I’m more curious as to how you think we should solve the problem…”

I’m curious as to whom you are including within this “we.”

Michael wrote: "…and exactly why Stan Lee’s quote helped prove your point.”

Stan’s wrote was your own position, and my answer responded to it, revealing the nature of the “brutal truth.”

Michael Rasinski - So you propose that violence and rioting is the best way to bring about a change?

That may remove any loopholes of law that allow for legal racism, but at what cost?

You have to be willing for your movement to be hijacked and rewritten by its members, many of which you have not approved. Many terrorist groups were born of good causes gone extreme. If you do achieve your victory you will have lost, if you don’t, you will lose. Either way, you’ve organized a large group of colored people who use violence to get there way which is going to have lots of non-racist people rethinking their views and racists enjoying an opportunity to spread their view. It will definitely end badly and won’t solve anything in the long run.

If you want a group of people to change, you must change first. Using a little history in the US with the various immigrants who were mistreated I’d say the best way to destroy racism is to make it seem foolish rather than bad.

The Japanese became Americans and are now generally excepted and even encouraged in some places. They served in the army, got jobs as artists and businessmen, they became part of the culture because they wanted to be part of it more than anything, for their next generation and generations to come. Many Japanese cultural ideas have been adopted by America and life goes on. They aren’t that different statistically and value education so despite their looks they are accepted.

Then we get down to the cold hard statistics of colored people in America. They score 75% of what European Americans score on average and are less likely to graduate both high school and college. Fixing this problem would probably be the best way to close the gap between whites and blacks, not violence. I’m not racist, nor can I say I’m the say as a majority of the colored people I’ve met. I have a few friends who grew up like me and are like me despite their skin color, but most colored people are drastically different from me and seem reluctant to chat with me because I’m white. Racism works both ways and it’s hard to remain non-racist when fighting racism as your generally fighting a certain skin color.

It’s a funny thing really, America. I could complain about the racism against my people, the Germans. We were treated pretty badly for a long time and had most of our culture stripped from us because of America, but after that we became American and came to realize that we didn’t lose our culture, it just became part of the melting pot of America’s culture.

So what’s the point I’m making? Unless your people drop every part of their culture society can’t accept like mine did in WW1 then you’ll never be fully accepted. I can’t say why, and I can’t say whether that is a good or bad thing, but it’s how it is. Equality has a cost and sometimes it isn’t worth it, but you will never make gains against racism through violent rioting. You have to prove racists wrong and that’s the only way.

We had a riot over a shooting of a colored person not to long ago, or so it feels. The cop shot the man because he said he was armed and then proceeded to get his gun despite the cop specificoh telling him not to. I say that it was all legal because you always listen to the cop especially if you are armed. The community was outraged, businesses were looted and burned, daily life was ground to a halt for nearly the entire town. Behold, Black Live Matter. This is how I found out about the group, and again when they stopped traffic at the state fair by blocking the roads. It may not be what they are, but it’s what they were, a problem, not a solution. That’s how the media showed it, that’s how I saw it, and it’s how America will see it because that group is selfish. They made it racist, and maybe it was, but what if the white people who suffer similar fates? We shrug and let the court decide it.

If you truly believe that there are many racists the you know that how you act upon it will directly affect your race, your race will be held accountable for your actions. Violence will be met with violence, protests with prostests, pain with pain, anger with anger.

Change is caused by change. You have to change your race before you will get a change of views because people of color are statistically worse people than whites and though I never hold that against a person of color, I’ve seen it first hand as students wash out of school, commit crimes, and act unlike they are part of society. Reform will be met with reform and compassion will be met with compassion. Just know the world is watching, and they don’t favor you looking good.

Still not sure how to refer to American Africans and those meshed in to that group without sounding racist, just know that I’m not. I judge a person on how they look, but not their skin color. How you hold yourself says it all almost always. You’re certainly thorough in your writing and intelligent, but it’s still plagued with ignorance of consequence. Your best intentions can lead to the worst actions and that’s what the media will show.

Not sure why I’m arguing, but it’s probably because I’m known to enjoy it. I don’t know why, maybe I think I’m doing something good? Fighting ignorance or at least causing someone to think twice is my reward.

Muhammad Rasheed - Michael wrote: "So you propose that violence and rioting is the best way to bring about a change?"

No. Your interpretation of my position is offensive. I instead propose that the Black American ethnic group stop allowing racist bullies and barbarians to impose systemic racism upon them without fighting back. I suggest they use the economic boycott tool to pressure whites into meeting their demands, and if the whites should unreasonably refuse in favor of enthusiastically continuing to exploit/plunder our communities to feed their wealth hoards, then to righteously use our Right to Bear Arms to defend ourselves from attack. This is my actual position as opposed to the caricature you invented to make fun of me.

Michael wrote: "You have to be willing for your movement to be hijacked and rewritten by its members, many of which you have not approved.”

Let the record show that this has already been done (see: Niagara Movement versus NAACP; de-segregation versus integration), and hence why I sit in the position I am in today despite over a century of civil rights activism from dedicated Black leadership.

Michael wrote: "Many terrorist groups were born of good causes gone extreme.”

Nonsense. White supremacist terrorist groups were invented by triggered poor whites who resented the socio-economic rise of the newly-freed Black community they resented. Today, Western intelligence agencies manufacture terrorist groups to destabilize a targeted nation so that their corporate clients don’t have to pay market prices for the victim’s resources.

Michael wrote: "If you do achieve your victory you will have lost, if you don’t, you will lose.”

You’re telling me that to finally achieve full freedom as an American citizen is a losing position and that I am actually better off as the exploited foot stool of the greed-fueled white race.

Michael wrote: "If you want a group of people to change, you must change first.”

That’s exactly what I’m saying. Instead of allowing the white racist aristocracy to intimidate the Black community with their terror propaganda, they should use the economic boycott to pressure them into meeting their demands, and bear arms to defend against typical savage white aggression as needed.

Michael wrote: "Using a little history in the US with the various immigrants who were mistreated I’d say the best way to destroy racism is to make it seem foolish rather than bad.”

Racism isn’t what you are trying to spin it to be. If only it were that simple, but we live in the real world where the White Supremacist Ideology is the foundational philosophy of Western Civilization, and it certainly encompasses more than just being “mistreated.” Racism is an economic system and it always has been.

Michael wrote: "So what’s the point I’m making?”

It seems to be classic pro-racism against Black people from the mindset of the previous generation.

Michael wrote: "Not sure why I’m arguing, but it’s probably because I’m known to enjoy it. I don’t know why, maybe I think I’m doing something good?”

I personally found not a single shred of good in your post, Michael. As gathered from the content of the rest of your comments (that I could barely stomach my way through), you seem to represent the managerial class mouthpiece of the very figure I’m fighting against to achieve my freedoms and long-denied justice.

Michael Rasinski - Didn’t seem like you considered my proposal to educate the colored masses in order to close the gap. Partially the result of your own bit of bias in race of which you cannot deny. Perhaps my peaceful proposal offers a shred of good? Unless you think education isn’t that important in which that is your own belief.

You don’t know that your plan will work, or even make things better. The public may view you as a problem rather than using your rights. Your going to have a really hard time getting any white business to give in to your demands when you are so blatantly racist and quick to charge others of racism as you’ve judged me incorrectly for disagreeing with violence.

Getting your entire race to boycott white businesses may cause problems more problems than it solves as currently white workers are more valuable than colored workers statistically. Have you ever seen a film called Hidden Figures? It’s a great film that shows how the strategy of colored peoples to integrate themselves into society whether they like it or not. They made themselves very valuable workers, more valuable than the white workers. This resulted in employers respecting them along with their employees.

I can guarantee you that if you exercise your “right to bear arms” against the government, you will be viewed as a problem and the movement will fail. Your movement needs to be appealing to the average American, and right now the average American is white. So if you start a movement against the very masses you need to change what you want it seems a tad implausible.

Closing the education gap between white and colored peoples is the best way to allow for equal rights. I don’t make fun of you as this is not a joking matter. Especially when you were implying violence to be the best option and your proposed movement will cause violence. You need to make sure you’re in the right when violence occurs.

You obviously have extreme opinions as I too have many. You’re obviously passionate about your opinions as well, but passion is the harbinger of all love and hate in this world. You need to decide what your is and whether others would agree with you. I cannot change your mind, and I do not wish to derail your ideas. I simply do not see how you could organize such a widespread boycotting and even if you did, I fear it wouldn’t have the result you want.

I’m basing the results of my proposal off of history with the industrial revolution and how the times between slavery to where we are now.

How would you have me refer to colored peoples without sounding racist?

Muhammad Rasheed - Michael wrote: "Didn’t seem like you considered my proposal to educate the colored masses in order to close the gap.”

No. After slavery was formerly abolished and Reconstruction began, there was a huge effort to “educate the colored masses” that kindled resentment in the white community because it worked, causing them to lash out in domestic terrorist violence. The problem isn’t with my people.

Michael wrote: "Partially the result of your own bit of bias in race of which you cannot deny.”

The light-skinned European ethnic tribes have been abusing and exploiting my people continuously for the last 500 yrs for the love of money, and you interpret my wish to finally be free of you to be “bias,” huh? Curious.

Michael wrote: "Perhaps my peaceful proposal offers a shred of good?”

It didn’t sound ‘good’ at all, Michael. It sounded patronizingly dismissive of the real problem, devoid of knowledge of historic facts, and severely one-sided from the point-of-view of my traditional oppressor.

Michael wrote: "Unless you think education isn’t that important in which that is your own belief.”

lol It’s certainly important, but it has nothing to do with what you want me to think about it.

Michael wrote: "You don’t know that your plan will work, or even make things better.”

Only Allah is certain of the unseen future; I made no such claims. I am willing to try though because freedom is worth the effort. Within our white racist aristocracy, in which the society you’ve erected by exploiting me tilts in your favor by default, I can reasonably expect the type of pushback you’re providing as you are a member of that white aristocracy and are thus, protective of the system. Your effort to present yourself as rationally objective and fair is betrayed both by the language you use and your very position.

Michael wrote: "The public may view you as a problem rather than using your rights.”

So? At the moment, I am only in the role of editorial cartoonist. My job is only to honestly express my research analysis through my art. The public is fickle about art under normal circumstances, so it is all one to me.

Michael wrote: "Your going to have a really hard time getting any white business to give in to your demands…”

They’ll give in when the Black Economic Boycott negatively impacts their cashflow, since money is 99% of all they care about in life.

Michael wrote: "…when you are so blatantly racist…”

The light-skinned European ethnic tribes have been abusing and exploiting my people continuously for the last 500 yrs for the love of money, and you interpret my wish to finally be free of you to be “racist,” huh? Curious.

Michael wrote: "…and quick to charge others of racism…”

I only make such a charge when I see people performing and/or supporting racism. Please make note.

Michael wrote: "…as you’ve judged me incorrectly for disagreeing with violence.”

I only advocate violence in self-defense, but you don’t believe I should fight back when racist, demonic savages use violence against my people because they are racist, demonic savages. How else would I interpret your curious version of a non-violence stance that scolds only ME?

Michael wrote: "Getting your entire race to boycott white businesses…”

Would be awesome. May it be Allah’s Will.

Michael wrote: "…may cause problems more problems than it solves…”

lol In what way? The point of the economic boycott is to pressure you into meeting my demands. Meet my demands and then there will be no more problems. The fake problems you conjure because you won’t get to exploit me anymore won’t count because they are fake.

Michael wrote: "…as currently white workers are more valuable than colored workers statistically.”

I hate it when people say stuff like that, especially when they actually expect me to take them seriously. Please stop.

Michael wrote: "Have you ever seen a film called Hidden Figures? It’s a great film…”

It had some decently okay moments sprinkled throughout, but I am not likely to watch it again. It made a far better impression on you than it did me, but between the two of us, I’m the only one well-researched in the history of Western Civilization’s racism problem. Hollywood more often than not gets on my nerves when it decides to [shallowly] address the race issue. You should watch Ava DuVernay’s 13th documentary instead. It actually deserves the “great” label in full.

Michael wrote: "…that shows how the strategy of colored peoples to integrate themselves into society whether they like it or not.”

The last 50 yrs of the toxic ‘Assimilation Integrationist Token’ era has caused more problems than it solved, to paraphrase you. It turns out the only ‘problem’ the integration scheme tried to solve was how to destroy the Black family and make whites wealthier at their expense.

Michael wrote: "They made themselves very valuable workers…”

You sound like a 19th century cotton plantation overseer and it’s infuriating and offensive.

Michael wrote: "This resulted in employers respecting them along with their employees.”

Exploitation doesn’t equal respect, Michael. It’s literally the opposite of that.

Michael wrote: "I can guarantee you that if you exercise your ‘right to bear arms’ against the government…”

I’m curious why you decided to put the Right to Bear Arms in quotes like that. Do you believe it means something different and ominous when a Black person says it? I’m an American citizen and I have the right to bear arms against domestic threats against my person, family and property. Does that bother you? Perhaps you think white people have a monopoly over that fundamental American right?

Anyway, I didn’t say “against the government,” but against furious whites who would attack Black people because racism was over, just as they attacked Black people because slavery was over. The problem isn’t with me, it’s with you.

Michael wrote: "…you will be viewed as a problem and the movement will fail. Your movement needs to be appealing to the average American, and right now the average American is white. So if you start a movement against the very masses you need to change what you want it seems a tad implausible.”

Literally none of this made any sense. It sounds like babbling, double-talk confidence man speak from a con-man who isn’t very good at it.

Michael wrote: "Closing the education gap between white and colored peoples is the best way to allow for equal rights.”

That’s one of the tools, but the problem is that white people have proven not to want equality between the races.

Michael wrote: "I don’t make fun of you as this is not a joking matter. Especially when you were implying violence to be the best option…”

I actually said that violence in self-defense is an option when the opposing side refuses to listen to reason and attacks us with violence.

Michael wrote: "…and your proposed movement will cause violence.”

All you have to do is not get triggered and allow your barbaric emotions to take over at the thought of Black people being free of systemic racism. If you don’t get violent then there will be no need for me to be violent. Capisce?

Michael wrote: "You need to make sure you’re in the right when violence occurs.”

Freedom from savage, greed-fueled white racist tyranny is right, Michael. Trust me. lol

Michael wrote: "You obviously have extreme opinions as I too have many.”

I don’t think my opinions on this matter are extreme at all. All I want is for anti-Black systemic racism to end and for my people to fight back when attacked. That’s baseline reasonable.

Michael wrote: "You’re obviously passionate about your opinions as well, but passion is the harbinger of all love and hate in this world.”

TRANSLATION: “You need to stop feeling when savage racist evil is inflicted upon you. Just go with it.”

Michael wrote: "You need to decide what your is and whether others would agree with you.”

For now I just need to release my art in the world. That’s all.

Michael wrote: "I cannot change your mind, and I do not wish to derail your ideas. I simply do not see how you could organize such a widespread boycotting…”

I’m confused as to why you would think what you can see or not should be a concern of mine. Who are you again?

Michael wrote: "…and even if you did, I fear it wouldn’t have the result you want.”

It actually sounds like you fear the end of the white supremacist era during your own lifetime. That’s the only possible take away from the content of these long posts of yours.

Michael wrote: "I’m basing the results of my proposal off of history…”

No. You’re basing it off of the marketing-propaganda that whites invented to justify to themselves why it’s okay to treat Black people the way they do. None of what you tell yourselves has any connection at all to the facts of the historical record. Not even a little bit. I advise you not to take this comment from me lightly. As an exercise, re-read everything you’ve written to me thus far from that lens to perhaps get an accurate picture of how I see you right now.

Michael wrote: "How would you have me refer to colored peoples without sounding racist?”

lol That has little to do with why you sound racist to me, but I’ll play along. Please use ‘Black American/Black people/Black community’ during our discourse. Thank you.

Michael Rasinski - If you think your cause morally correct then why am I the one being attacked? Not once have I insulted Black Americans or even tried to justify why things are how they are. That’s because I don’t see racism as a plausible cause for anything, I want equality for all, but I just don’t think America is capable of it, at least not in my lifetime.

You seem to have grouped me into what you think is a majority of white Americans. Aristoc savages. My people were slaves too back in the WW2. The masses of German soldiers that were worked to death in Russia suffered a fate worse than most Black American slaves did in the confederacy. Do I blame Russia? No, I blame the people who allowed it to happen which partly includes the Allies and the Soviets. German people suffered segregation, enslavement, rape, and death in large scales. I have no hate anymore because nobody is alive to take responsibility for it and I refuse to blame another for their father’s actions. All I have is their memory and sorrow that a thing ever happened.

You cannot use things that happened before now when nobody is alive to blame anymore. I inherited all my ancestors sins and you inherited all your ancestors hate and that is wrong. You are far more racist than most people I know including myself. Take my words out of context, laugh at the brute of a white male I am, and blame me for being born, but do not call yourself righteous while doing it.

I’m growing past the exploration phase of arguement because I now know where you stand. You think my race is the problem and a race war is not a way to end racism. I see things statistically as I do not harbor bias toward any race which is why I always come off is cold in my writing. I do not wish to refer to you personally as you seem to have taken all of my writing very personally.

Can you say with all honesty that you are free of racism toward whites? I cannot honestly say I’m completely free of racism. I’ll never hold your skin color or culture against a person, but I do find them harder to approach in public. I feel racism is a simple and crippling symptom of our past that is hard to get past.

It’s ironic that you wish to end racism with your views, a dream soured by hate from a past that everyone would like to forget. I do not fear the end of my time, I embrace it. The next generation is sure to be better than my own and I will do what I can to ensure it. I fear that the next generation may be worse, that the next move of our country may not have the intended outcome, that good shall allow evil to sprout in place of another evil.

I don’t trust myself to know what I cannot know so I do not support these thoughts. You can take insult to anything I as you please, but the statistics do not care what people think of them. I still believe education would have the most profound effect with little consequence, thus improving the relationships between all Americans.

All Americans could benefit from such a thing. Maybe the family unit is to blame? Parenting courses on both sides could also help the gap close. Racism will never die no matter how much either of us want it to, all we can do is make it so blatantly wrong that it would seem idiotic to be racist. The best way we can do this is through the next generation. That would involve the grudge of slavery being dropped and people everywhere accepting differences rather than overlooking them.

This will not be achieved if we start taking sides of which you’ve already assigned me to one, incorrectly at that. Unity is acceptance not because we are forced to, but because we want to. Currently neither side is willing to force the other or willing to accept each other. Racism goes both ways, the only way not to find yourself on one end is not to participate. I refuse to remain idle, and I will be punished for it.

A movement needs a way to start. I would prefer it started in an appealing way for all people and maybe the boycotting would be its climax. I had to ask a few of my Black America friends what they thought of our interaction and most do not side with you. Javin, like most of my friends, is content with his life. I suppose Minnesota is less racist than most places, but it does show that your view lacks appeal as I’ve stated before.

I’m all for equality, but when I’m reaching for equality many have demanded better than equality, and I don’t agree with that. It’s just trading places, not solving the problem.

With change comes uncertainty, and certainty in change opens the door to assured suffering. I worry that what is done will not result in what we want. I worry that people will suffer. I worry because I care and I won’t stop caring so I guess I’ll never stop worrying. Never let fear stop you from doing the right thing, but never let pride keep you from doing it right.

But in the end, what is right? You decide, I won’t decide for you, but society will not be so forgiving.

Muhammad Rasheed - Michael wrote: "I’m growing past the exploration phase of arguement because I now know where you stand."

There are many points in this latest post of yours that prove that not to be the case. Allow me to help: Racism is a diabolical economic system that exploits a group along racial phenotype to enrich another group along racial phenotype. Since the beginning of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, it has ALWAYS been about profit, and it continues in that function in slave institutions like the for-profit prison system. This is what I am protesting against... actions. Not feelings and impotent 'skin color prejudice.'

Michael Rasinski - If it had been about profit then slavery would have ended long before the civil war as it was actually very unprofitable to have to house, feed, and keep an eye on your slaves rather than pay a worker. So I think that you missed that part.

Maybe you’d like to remain unbiased when fighting racism as you’ve failed to appear so. You could start by not insulting my race as an entirety and throwing me in with them. Then, you could go a step further and stop bringing up slavery as nobody who owned an Black American slave is now very dead and I don’t care to take their mistakes to my grave.

If it’s all about profit then you are again wrong as keeping a person prisoner isn’t profitable to the public, only the law system. Maybe you could include that in your points on the movement, nobody likes paying extra taxes.

And despite what your against, claiming to be free from “skin color prejudice”, you are not. I’ve done no actions and yet I’ve been thrown onto the ever growing pile of “white aristocratic savages”. It’s hard to take you serious when you use such phrases in reference to what you seem to think is a majority of white people.

If you are truly not racist, then you’ve failed to appear so. The age old saying comes to mind of “practice what you preach”.

Your goals are lofty if not noble, but absolutely impossible with how little you value other people’s lives (people who aren’t like you). Practicality will get you further and will draw more people to the cause. Tell them why it’s wrong, what it’s doing, and what they can do against it. Don’t tell them what to do and then make them the enemy if they disagree.

Muhammad Rasheed - This post proves that you aren't read up on the topic at all, Michael. The West literally amassed its great wealth from the chattel slave institution. Literally. It was a billion percent profitable in every way. In fact, the slave holding Southern states were trying to expand further south and seize more land when president Lincoln told them "No." That's what started the Civil War.

Michael wrote: "I’ve done no actions and yet I’ve been thrown onto the ever growing pile..."

The actions you've displayed are these here lengthy posts supporting the anti-Black racist system I'm protesting against.

Michael Rasinski
- And where did I support it?

Actions and words are different in my mind, though not speaking or to speak is one.

I’m simply stating the obvious, being the voice of reason, you will not get people to follow you as you are nor your movement as it stands. Change requires change, and you must change your views before anyone else will change theirs. Not of right and wrong, but if who and why. Slave trade was quite profitable, but owning them as workers was less so.

How attractive is your cause and views to others? I feel a less aggressive, slow build up would draw more people.

And you have justified my statements about you being racist, in fact you haven’t even responded to it. I am against all racism as many people you want to help you are, and that’s why I wouldn’t support your movement with you at its head.

Your an odd fellow, you stand against and for racism at the same time.

I have hopes and dreams, but I live on Earth and expect it to respond as such. I know that whatever I stand against involves some form of hypocrisy, I’m not free from sin, and neither are you.

Muhammad Rasheed - Michael wrote: “And where did I support it?”

Your entire opposing position in this thread supports the side I’m protesting against. I want anti-Black systemic racism to end using economic boycotts and you want to convince me that we should allow white people to continue to plunder our communities so white people can continue to get rich at our expense. The real challenge is in where are you NOT supporting racism?

Michael wrote: “Actions and words are different in my mind, though not speaking or to speak is one.”

Your actions here demonstrate you writing lengthy posts designed to convince me to allow whites to continue to exploit Black people unopposed.

Michael wrote: “I’m simply stating the obvious…”

It’s pretty obvious that you want anti-Black systemic racism to continue.

Michael wrote: “…being the voice of reason…”

And you think it is perfectly reasonable that white people be allowed to exploit Black people at will so they can make more money while creating chronic impoverished conditions in their victims’ communities.

Michael wrote: “…you will not get people to follow you…”

Right now my job is to create/distribute cartoons. That’s my lane. Your unsolicited advice/opinions about it fail to move me.

Michael wrote: “…as you are nor your movement as it stands.”

I can’t interpret this part. What?

Michael wrote: “Change requires change…”

Exactly. The withdrawal of Black spending power from all white-owned businesses will be that very change. I’m glad we finally agree. Thanks, Mike.

Michael wrote:
“…and you must change your views…”

What has happened exactly to require me to change my views? End anti-Black systemic racism and payout Reparatory Justice and I promise to change my views over to the next items in the Black Empowerment checklist.

Michael wrote: “…before anyone else will change theirs.”

We’ll see. Racism exists because of the white peoples’ over-the-top insatiable greed, and the Black Economic Boycott tool has indeed worked before, for that very reason. Trust me, they’ll change alright, since all they care about in life is the love of money.

Michael wrote: “Not of right and wrong, but if who and why.”
The issue is always of right and wrong. Stop being wrong and submit to what is right.

Michael wrote: “Slave trade was quite profitable, but owning them as workers was less so.”

Then your entire business model needs to change. The white supremacist era is now over.

Michael wrote: “How attractive is your cause and views to others?”

I’m genuinely curious as to why you would think I was interested in whether my demands were “attractive” or not to my traditional enemy. Do you need me to spam your PM inbox with gruesome lynching photos or those from savage police brutality vid clips? Be serious, please.

Michael wrote: “I feel a less aggressive…”

“Less aggressive” is the tool you usurped from MLK’s signature protest technique and weaponized into an indoctrination to turn the Black American into a group of weaklings who don’t even realize why they are now so reluctant to fight off a barbaric oppressor after courageously showing their warrior’s heart during the Civil War.

Michael wrote: “…slow build up would draw more people.”
It’s been 150 yrs of watching you get richer while subjugating and exploiting me, Michael. Times up.

Michael wrote: “And you have justified my statements about you being racist…”

I’m genuinely not interested in your distorted and self-serving definition of “racist.” A racist is a greed-fueled predator who systemically targets a group along racial phenotype to plunder of wealth to feed to another group along racial phenotype. You only label me as a ‘racist’ because of your triggered emotional kneejerk reaction to the idea of seeing your anti-Black streams of income coming to an end. You’re just going to have to get over that.

Michael wrote: “I am against all racism…”

Clearly not. You love anti-Black systemic racism.

Michael wrote: “…as many people you want to help you are…”

To be clear, I want Black people to help themselves and for you to pay what you owe and get out of the way.

Michael wrote: “…and that’s why I wouldn’t support your movement with you at its head.”

Head cartoonist…? lol

Michael wrote: “Your an odd fellow, you stand against and for racism at the same time.”

Do you think demanding racism comes to an end and the victims awarded damages makes me a racist? You should know that this isn’t the first time I’ve heard this point of view. You realize this is how you all behaved in response to Reconstruction, too, yes? I expected this, and it is built into my plan.

Michael wrote: “I have hopes and dreams…”

You need new ones. The ones you have now require me to labor for free in cast-iron chains so that you may strut about as a faux-lord. This is unacceptable.

Michael wrote: “…but I live on Earth and expect it to respond as such.”

Ha! As do I!

Michael wrote: “I know that whatever I stand against involves some form of hypocrisy, I’m not free from sin, and neither are you.”

What does this mean? Are you saying that because I am perhaps over-fond of the voluptuous curves of Black Women, that I should deserve to be a chattel slave to you for another 400 yrs? This is all I could come up with. lol Perhaps you can explain what you actually meant?

Michael Rasinski - It’s all going in circles now isn’t it?

There’s some point when I’m going to start to want to be what you call me, but I’m not going that low yet. You accuse me many times of things I’ve had no say in whatsoever in my life and have no power to change. I cannot change the past and It’s hard to take you seriously when you keep victimizing yourself based on events that predate my existence, and then proceed to blame me for it.

I always thought women’s rights was an odd thing as they wanted equality, but we never gave it to them. If we treated every female like a male then the girls of the world wouldn’t be happy with it. Thus feminism came to be which enjoys blaming males for being born that gender.

I feel as if you are fighting for that stretched perspective of equality. You wish for more than equality, you want pro-black more than equality. So if you succeeded it may just be replacing a problem with another problem. Two time bombs, different times. Both are bound to result in something bad.

I’ve read a few of your comics, and kudos to you, because I can’t draw. They all share a very… exaggerated theme. It’s like every one is just a hyperbole that isn’t entirely true. This is common in political comics, but that’s usually to help the joke more than make it blatantly biased. It was interesting to see a few of my statements warped into political propaganda. Never really saw a good joke in there, but I saw a lot of stereotypes.

You keep thinking I’m afraid of Black Americans getting their rights, but what would change for me? I have no real horse in the race. I don’t profit off of whatever exploitation of Black workers that you think I do, and I win if equality happens because I support that. No stakes, it’s either win or nothing happens.

It’s like you think I’m part of some secret society where we get together and talk about how we can make money off of Black Americans, well sorry, but I’m not.

I value freedom of speech very highly and peaceful protest along with it. That also means that if someone wants to fly a confederate flag I will not do anything about it nor will I pass judgement on to them as the confederate flag has been known to mean many different things ranging from racist sign, to part of the family line, to something that looks cool. I will always stand up for the person using their rights over the one violating them.

If you want somebody to be your friend, be polite. If want somebody to be your enemy, call them names and accuse them of crimes against humanity.

I took the liberty of finding the definition of racism. “the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.” In other words, you seem to think that every white person openly supports and engages in white supremacy along with agreeing with all racist actions done by other Whites. Now why would I assume such things? Maybe it’s because you have referred to me as part of the savage, barbaric, white supremacist, capitalist dogs that make up a large portion of the White population.

You’ve done a wonderful job of drawing thick lines and then asking for unity. It’s the language you use and the outdated references that really make you seem biased. Slavery is dead, leave it dead. People of every color have been enslaved at some point. I mentioned my fellow Germanic people were enslaved and worked to death because they were German. It wasn’t very profitable, it wasn’t holy, it was racism at its finest. I don’t use it as a reason to guilt trip people because almost everyone involved is dead. Calling my entire race a bunch of horrid names isn’t really the way your going to get our respect.

Would you prefer I be what you call me? Would that make your world turn that much easier? Just because I disagree with you doesn’t make me immediately racist. I’m realistic, not optimistic or pessimistic. Nobody seems to know what’s going on in the masses, of all colors. Simple telling them what’s wrong might be enough to get what you want. Think beyond yourself, beyond skin color and bias and tackle each problem with that in mind. The entire police force needs reworking for all people, not just Black Americans.

With that last little paragraph I simply meant to say that whatever I disagree with openly, I’ve probably taken part in at some point. Everyone is a little racist, but I still disagree with racism. Everyone is a little sexist, but I’m against it. Finding something you don’t have an opinion on is usually fairly hard if your asked to care about that thing at the same time. I am not free of my own thoughts and a small part of my mind makes assumptions on every person I meet in life by their looks. It pains me every time I’m right.

I write a lot of hypothetical answers based off of history or fiction and I’ve often received praise for my work. I treat your movement like a hypothetical, all the things that could go wrong or right. The short term effect. The long term effect. What could have done better. Whether or not it was worth doing. I think there is a better way, and better words to be used. Such a radical step out of the darkness could appear aggressive to a public who doesn’t want to acknowledge that there’s a problem. Aggression could go both ways and things could get worse rather than better.

Sorry for the long replies, but I like to be thorough in explaining what I think and why I think it. I always ask people these questions consecutively as I don’t want to know what you think if you can’t tell me why you think it. That gives me the things I need to weigh whether or not your thoughts are justified.

I don’t like to make assumptions, but I do like to make justified statements. I ran our back and forth by a few more of my friend’s and even by a few Muslim girls, and some other random people that are friends of my friends, but I don’t really know. I asked them to read both sides of the conversation and they agreed that both of us sound racist, but you sound significantly more so. It’s a test, an unbiased one, or at least mostly. I covered the names until after they answered so no assumptions were made that I had anything to do with it. Take it how you want it, or don’t take it at all. Food for thought. Always interesting to see yourself through a different pair of eyes.

Muhammad Rasheed - Michael wrote: “It’s all going in circles now isn’t it?”

We appear to be at an impasse. I hate racism, while you maintain a two-armed death grip on its legs to prevent it from fleeing.

Michael wrote: “There’s some point when I’m going to start to want to be what you call me, but I’m not going that low yet.”

You’ve literally spent this entire thread trying to convince me that I should use the exact same ineffective anti-racism techniques of the last 50 yrs that have literally made the problem worse. How else am I to interpret that other than you love racism and don’t want it to go anywhere? Soft-as-cake, egg shell tip toeing techniques will not stop racism. If the people doing it are not made uncomfortable in the doing, then what will motivate them to stop?

Michael wrote: “You accuse me many times of things I’ve had no say in whatsoever in my life and have no power to change. I cannot change the past and It’s hard to take you seriously when you keep victimizing yourself based on events that predate my existence, and then proceed to blame me for it.”

This is the portion that inspired today’s editorial cartoon. As hard as you lot fight to try to artificially confine Black Reparations to the chattel slave era – obviously in hope that if you do end up having to pay it, you can keep the payments down as much as possible – the actual scope of damages include the entire 400 yr period from 1619 up to today. In case you happen to genuinely be confused by this, please read “The Case for Reparations” by Ta-Hehisi Coates, and watch the documentary “13th” by Ava DuVernay. Even combined they aren’t the whole story, but they do provide a better idea of the truth of anti-Black systemic racism than what you are currently operating under.

Michael wrote: “I always thought women’s rights was an odd thing as they wanted equality, but we never gave it to them. If we treated every female like a male…”

The problem is that you either weren’t listening to them, or you deliberately twisted what they said into a strawman effigy to buy you more time in your patriarchal power monopoly. They don’t want to be “treated like a male,” but they want the full respect and rights due to them as co-members of the human species. The nature of the patriarchy treats them less than males and puts an unfair cap on what they are allowed to do, and that’s unacceptable.

Michael wrote: “I feel as if you are fighting for that stretched perspective of equality.”

Your perspective is equally distorted on the race item.

Michael wrote: “You wish for more than equality, you want pro-black more than equality.”

No, I demand for exactly full equality. Under the white supremacist ideology, I’ve spent the last four centuries being abused by you and one of the symptoms is that I’ve been prevented from building wealth over generations do to your continuous exploitation and plunder. I want nothing unreasonable in this regard, but for this activity to immediately CEASE and for monetary damages paid, as is the case when any other wrong is committed in Western society. Stop the wrong and pay for the damages. That will create the conditions for equality and it is all I want.

Michael wrote: “It was interesting to see a few of my statements warped into political propaganda.”

I’m actually in three separate arguments right now with people who appear to be in your exact demographic. The cartoons you saw may or may not have been inspired by our dialog since there has been a lot of crossover. In fact, which ones I choose to cartoon is often determined by which concepts the three of you echo among you. Thanks for checking them out by the way.

Michael wrote: “You keep thinking I’m afraid of Black Americans getting their rights, but what would change for me?”

Well, currently the primary business model for white wealth involves the hoarding monopoly over industry in partnership with unscrupulous government officials, which bottlenecks the cashflow into a small portion of the population. This actually sabotages our capitalist tradition and is known as “crony capitalism” (or “corporatism” as I personally prefer) and under these conditions, the competition of the open free markets is destroyed, with Black business traditionally taking the worst hits. If this was changed, and the Black community was released from systemic racism and economically included, with anti-trust laws enforced, it means we would enter industry market places as major power players – as a GROUP, with our revenue going back into our own communities instead of primarily enriching white people – that would redistribute wealth out of the 1% grifter class bottleneck and over to us. The last 150 yrs since the formal abolishment of chattel slavery has shown the white racist aristocracy taking GREAT pains to prevent exactly this scenario from happening, this being the very reason for the subjugation portion of systemic racism. What would change for you is the very real possibility of an eventual shift in power, and the official end of the white supremacist era.

Michael wrote: “It’s like you think I’m part of some secret society where we get together and talk about how we can make money off of Black Americans, well sorry, but I’m not.”

I don’t know you at all, Michael, so whether you are actually in such meetings or not I cannot confirm or deny. But the facts of the historical record reveal that such “secret society” gatherings have indeed taken place to the detriment of the Black peoples, with the most recent of the high-profile ones involving J. Edgar Hoover’s COINTELPRO initiative. Assassinations and deliberate infiltration and sabotage of Black people and groups are the fruit of such gatherings and they are very real despite the tone of your comment.

Michael wrote: “If you want somebody to be your friend, be polite.”

I’ve been over-polite for these pass 50 yrs. The ‘assimilated integrationist token’ era was a scam that made my communities worse off.

Michael wrote: “If want somebody to be your enemy, call them names and accuse them of crimes against humanity.”

Plundering my communities made your folk my enemy; calling you names and calling out your crimes in cartoons is just the impotent response to it.

Michael wrote: “I took the liberty of finding the definition of racism.”

The dictionary definition reflects the popular usage among the populace’s conversation, not the actual origin of the concept in history and how it exploits a people to feed the lifestyle of another. Read “Birth of a White Nation: The Invention of White People and Its Relevance Today” by Jacqueline Battalora so you’ll understand why your effort to downplay the term and divorce it from its economic roots in these arguments looks the way it does to me.

Michael wrote: “In other words, you seem to think that every white person openly supports and engages in white supremacy along with agreeing with all racist actions done by other Whites.”

This is a strawman effigy. Naturally white supremacy and its supporters are on a tiered system, with some room for individual enlightenment. It’s the system itself that is deliberately corrupt, and the general populace of whites assume things are they are naturally and that the victims of systemic racism who protest the wrong are just whining and “playing victim.”

Michael wrote: “Now why would I assume such things? Maybe it’s because you have referred to me as part of the savage, barbaric, white supremacist, capitalist dogs that make up a large portion of the White population.”

To be fair, you are in this thread trying to convince me to stop making this same group uncomfortable or else they won’t help me make them more uncomfortable. lol

Michael wrote: “You’ve done a wonderful job of drawing thick lines and then asking for unity.”

When you sue someone who has done you wrong to force the behavior to stop and have monetary damages paid, are you asking them for unity? I think you’re seeing this from an odd angle (or it’s part of your gaslighting tactic; I can’t tell).

Michael wrote: “Just because I disagree with you doesn’t make me immediately racist. […]With that last little paragraph I simply meant to say that…”

You disagree that I should pressure society for the end of anti-Black systemic racism, you want me to stop fighting the systemic racism that exploits my people, to put it aside and ignore it and just continue to let it happen, and you want me to generously interpret that opinion as NOT being racist towards Black people.

You want me to not fight to improve the conditions of my own people, because there are other people in the world with their own problems, and you believe this is a logical and reasonable position to attempt to hand me that you genuinely hope I take to heart.

Michael wrote: “Such a radical step out of the darkness could appear aggressive to a public who doesn’t want to acknowledge that there’s a problem. Aggression could go both ways and things could get worse rather than better.”

I hold the rudimentary freedoms I possess today due to the literal rivers of blood that flowed during the Civil War, Michael. White people refused to listen to reason back then because they were intoxicated by their lust for wealth. Honestly I don’t really expect anything less than another war to attain the full freedoms of my birthright. Your lengthy prose shouldn’t be directed towards ME, but to your barbaric fellows who believe that to live and taste all the fruits of civilization is only for them.

Michael wrote: “That gives me the things I need to weigh whether or not your thoughts are justified.”

Ah. You need to mull it over as to whether my demands for full freedom as a human being are justified or not. Seems reasonable from someone who wants me NOT to consider him a racist, I guess.

Michael wrote: “I asked them to read both sides of the conversation and they agreed that both of us sound racist, but you sound significantly more so.”

I don’t hate white people, Michael, I just want my people to be free of your century’s long systemic racism. That doesn’t make me a racist. lol

Michael wrote: “It’s a test, an unbiased one…”

Sure.

Michael wrote: “…or at least mostly.”

Is it though?

Michael wrote: “Always interesting to see yourself through a different pair of eyes.”

I’m a professional cartoonist, Michael, and I’m almost 50 yrs old. :)  I see myself through the eyes of others all the time. It’s why I can caricature myself, too.

Do you self-identify as a conservative or a liberal?




________________________________
MEDIUM: Scanned pen & ink cartoon drawing w/Adobe Photoshop color.

SUBSCRIBE and receive a FREE! Weapon of the People eBook by M. Rasheed!