Tuesday, March 5, 2024

[BATTLE MODE] Muslim vs Narrow-Minded 'Free Thinker'

 

[original cartoon pending]

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "[BATTLE MODE] Muslim vs Narrow-Minded 'Free Thinker.'" Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 00 Date 2024.  [cartoon pending] Pen & ink w/Adobe Photoshop color.


CLICK & SUBSCRIBE below for the Artist's Description of this #MRasheedCartoons image:

M. Rasheed on YouTube!

M. Rasheed on BitChute!

*************************************

Abdullah Al Rafi - I am Muslim.

If any christian or agnostic sincerely interested to learn about islam and have any question about islam, you can ask me in call in the messenger.

Remo Giani - If you really want to learn what Islam is, just ask me!

Muhammad Rasheed - @Remo... Are you Muslim?

Remo Giani - @Muhammad... I'm not Muslim, but if you want to learn the truth about Islam, just ask me, because I know the whole of Islam, better than any of your theologians!

Muhammad Rasheed - So, you are a hostile and biased outsider trying to poison Islam for other people by bearing false witness.

Interesting.

Muhammad Rasheed - Are you a Christian?

Remo Giani - More than anything, I am a free thinker, who through science, history and the evidence of facts, has demonstrated that certainly no sacred book contains the authentic word of God!

Remo Giani - I am not hostile to anyone, I ONLY seek the Truth that people like you trample on without dignity!

I DO NOT use any false witnesses, LIAR!

Muhammad Rasheed - Remo wrote: "More than anything, I am a free thinker"

That's the universal code for "narrow-minded atheist."

Remo wrote: "who through science, history and the evidence of facts, has demonstrated that certainly no sacred book contains the authentic word of God!"

That's weird, considering science, history and the evidence of facts confirm the sacred scripture of the One God as True.

Throw Down Your Rod, please. Let's see what you have.

Muhammad Rasheed - Remo wrote: "I am not hostile to anyone"

You admit you are a narrow-minded disbeliever who wants to poison Islam with your biases while using all of these aggressive exclamation marks. That's pretty hostile, to be sure.

Remo wrote: "I ONLY seek the Truth"

Have you ever read the Qur'an through, cover-to-cover then? Or are you content to sit on the outside throwing potshots at strawmen effigies the way you "free thinkers" typically perform?

Remo wrote: "that people like you trample on without dignity!"

The One God is the Source Truth that all lesser truths emanate from.

Remo wrote: "I DO NOT use any false witnesses, LIAR!"

We'll see. 😏

Throw Down Your Rod.

Remo Giani - You are ranting like any indoctrinated and plagiarized Muslim, but without independent thought!

Science DOES NOT confirm ANY verse of the Quran!

History shows that the Koran says bullshit (see the non-existent Bicorn wall).

The evidence of facts demonstrates that the Koran writes nonsense (see the non-existent "seven heavens"), or the Earth considered to be the center of the universe!

The Koran is spectacularly wrong every time it is confronted with reality!

Have I been clear enough, man with a narrow and plagiarized mind?

Remo Giani - I don't admit anything, LIAR! Can you read what I wrote?

I have read the Koran, Hadith, Tafsir, Sira, documents of the first Islamic historians and I know them better than anyone else: what don't you understand in such a simple statement?

Which true God are you talking about? 🤣🤣

Certainly not the one described in the sacred books!

Muhammad Rasheed - Remo wrote: "You are ranting like any indoctrinated"

Literally everyone is indoctrinated with SOMETHING. "Freethinkers," for instance, are indoctrinated with classic atheism tenets, various bolshevisms, trans-material humanism and, of course, the white supremacist ideology.

Remo wrote: "and plagiarized Muslim"

What did I plagiarize, Remo? 😏

Remo wrote: "but without independent thought!"

Sure.

Remo wrote: "Science DOES NOT confirm ANY verse of the Quran!"

1.) Science confirms the Abrahamic God's claim of the universe having a beginning (Big Bang Theory)

2.) Science confirms the Abrahamic God's claim of there being a Great Flood near extinction event (Younger Dryas Impact Theory).

Remo wrote: "History shows that the Koran says bullshit (see the non-existent Bicorn wall)."

What are you talking about? 

Oh, you mean "bi-HORN." You're talking about the impenetrable wall built by Dhu al-Qarnayn. Just because you haven't found it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That's a major logical fallacy you're riding there, bud.

Remo wrote: "The evidence of facts demonstrates that the Koran writes nonsense (see the non-existent 'seven heavens')"

You don't even know what it's referring to. lol How can you debunk a mystery? By pretending to solve it by conjuring a strawman effigy and "debunking" that? lol That does sound like the kind of slimeball games a narrow-minded 'free thinker' would play certainly.

Remo wrote: "or the Earth considered to be the center of the universe!"

Where does the Qur'an make such a claim?

Remo wrote: "The Koran is spectacularly wrong every time it is confronted with reality!"

This is pretty hostile...

Remo wrote: "Have I been clear enough, man with a narrow and plagiarized mind?"

It depends on if you answer my clarification questions, or decide to duck them like a coward. I think I may remember you... Were you the one with the out-of-control spam-rants about the lamps chasing away the evil spirits? 🤔

Muhammad Rasheed - Remo wrote: "I don't admit anything, LIAR!"

lol Sure, you did.

Remo wrote: "Can you read what I wrote?"

Yes.

Remo wrote: "I have read the Koran"

Hmmm. Maybe. We'll see. I doubt it though.

Remo wrote: "Hadith"

There's literally more ahadith than any single human can read in a lifetime, so no.

Remo wrote: "Tafsir, Sira, documents of the first Islamic historians and I know them better than anyone else: what don't you understand in such a simple statement?"

I understand that you've developed an argument style that twists the material to your narrow-minded "free thinker" fallacy folio. You appear to be quite proud of your approach, as I suspect it works well on the "English is not their first language" crowd and they may get tripped up easily with your tricks. 🤔

But ahm ya huckleberry. 😊

                       

Remo wrote: "Which true God are you talking about? 🤣🤣"

There is only One God, the Only True God that Jesus (pbuh) worshiped. That One. All-Powerful, Supreme Creator of reality.

Remo wrote: "Certainly not the one described in the sacred books!"

The very One.

Remo Giani - The admission can only be made by the same individual who made the previous statements, and I didn't do it, CLEAR?

All your ridiculous arguments are just repeating your previous idiocies!

EVERYTHING I claim works well with anyone, because FIRST my claims have been rigorously proven!

Your proclamations leave me indifferent, I repeat which God are you talking about?

The God unique Allah introduced by the Quran (choosing among the many pre-Islamic deities), is a non-existent God, invented by Muhammad and his collaborators!

Try to prove the opposite, if you are able!

Muhammad Rasheed - Remo wrote: "The admission can only be made by the same individual who made the previous statements, and I didn't do it, CLEAR?"

You give away your tells within your sloppy and emotional discourse. At this point, I don't think you can actually help yourself.

Remo wrote: "All your ridiculous arguments are just repeating your previous idiocies!"

Just answer my clarification questions, please. I may have expressed them in what seems like jest, but I was actually serious. Your participation will move the discussion along.

Remo wrote: "EVERYTHING I claim works well with anyone"

Ah. So, I was right. Good. #KingsToMeFernand

Remo wrote: "because FIRST my claims have been rigorously proven!"

lol You're using both "rigorously" and "proven" incorrectly.

Remo wrote: "Your proclamations leave me indifferent, I repeat which God are you talking about?"

The One God. I have no other to offer since the mathematical concept of "singular" greatly restricts my available options.

Remo wrote: "The God unique Allah introduced by the Quran (choosing among the many pre-Islamic deities), is a non-existent God, invented by Muhammad and his collaborators! Try to prove the opposite, if you are able!"

Here you are. According to Dr. Marijn van Putten, Qur'anic researcher at the Leiden University Centre for Linguistics:

"[T]hat if the identification of al-ʾilāh and aḷḷāh being related by native speakers, it's not that strange for aḷḷāh to become associated with the one God if al-ʾilāh is. From numerous finds of pre-Islamic inscriptions in the Hijaz now, it's fairly clear that aḷḷāh was understood to be the name of the main monotheistic deity in the pre-Islamic period already. So it's not Islam's innovation. In light of this pre-Islamic evidence, I think any attempt to make sense of aḷḷāh in a pagan context in pre-Islamic times is almost certainly wrong."


Remo Giani - M. Rasheed wrote: "Literally everyone is indoctrinated with SOMETHING"

wrong!

1) I am NOT indoctrinated by anyone, because unlike you, I think exclusively with my intellect.

2) I am not an atheist, thus your pathetic deductions and rants on "atheism, bolshevisms" I am only in your mind, plagiarized and incapable of expressing coherent thoughts!

Also, DON'T you dare accuse me without any reason of being a "white supremacist" or racist, you low and despicable LIAR!

DON'T DARE, CLEAR? 😡🤮😡🤮😡🤮😡🤮😡🤮😡🤮

Does criticizing the Koran and Islam mean being a "white supremacist", beast?

1) The Quran NEVER spoke of the expansion of the universe, but only that the universe was created very vast: study!

2) The Great Flood (which no one has ever proven) was mentioned long before the Bible and the Koran, so as usual, the Koran DOES NOT confirm anything!

3) You are so ignorant that you blindly believe the nonsense of the Koran!

Such a huge wall of iron and copper between two mountains could NEVER have been built at that time, both because iron was a rare material then, and because sufficient technology did not exist!

As regards its existence, satellite images are now able to distinguish details smaller than a meter on the surface of the Earth, but a gigantic and eye-catching wall between two mountains has never been found: it simply does NOT exist! Among other things, since the launch of the first Landsat satellite in 1972, image sensor technology has undergone rapid progress which has made it possible to collect increasingly useful data for identifying new deposits. Satellites equipped with latest generation sensors use the spectral properties of materials to identify minerals, but here too, no satellite has ever highlighted such an enormous quantity of iron!

Yet Islamic tradition states that Gog and Magog still wait behind that wall, until one day they manage to free themselves (21:96): once again, the statements of the Koran are proven FALSE!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4) NO mystery exists, the "seven heavens" were copied slavishly by the Babylonians and from the Jewish Talmud (word for word), and indicate the seven planetary spheres, on which the 5 planets known at the time, plus the Sun and the Moon, orbit around to the Earth, considered at the center of the universe (geocentric model).

Confirmation also comes from your most eminent theologian, al_Ghazali, who stated that the Earth is the center of the universe, and the planets, including the Sun and the Moon, revolve around it in their respective seven spheres: exactly the description of the geocentric model!

(al-Ghazali – The inconsistency of philosophers page 9).

And again, ignobly, you accuse people, without any confirmation: COWARD you will be, who NEVER responded to my arguments!

That's right, it was me, and once again, you (and no one else) could come up with just one way for the stars to strike the demons!

Your failure to respond attests to your obvious ignorance and specious LIES!

Muhammad Rasheed - Remo wrote: "That's right, it was me"

🤣 What are you? A comic book villain? lol

Remo wrote: "and once again, you (and no one else) could come up with just one way for the stars to strike the demons!"

As I recall, I answered your queries, pushed back on your claims, and as usual, asked for clarification questions only for you to duck them like a coward. That's why I felt the sense of 'deja vu' earlier.

Muhammad Rasheed - I'll wait for you to catch up.

Remo Giani - As usual, you're only capable of rambling!

- Were you able to prove that Allah exists and was not created by Muhammad and his collaborators? NO, so what are you talking about?

- Were you able to prove that the "seven heavens" exist, and were not copied from the Babylonians and the Talmud? Do you want me to show you the verses that prove it?

- You stated that if the Bicorn Wall (which no one could have built) has not yet been found, it does not mean that it does not exist, but I have shown you that with today's satellite technologies, this is IMPOSSIBLE, so once again your Koran makes mistakes, as it does every time it is confronted with Reality!

What don't you understand in such a simple speech?

Muhammad Rasheed - Remo wrote: "As usual, you're only capable of rambling!"

This line of yours counts as rambling. You appear to have an issue sticking to the topic.

Remo wrote: "Were you able to prove that Allah exists and was not created by Muhammad and his collaborators?"

Yes, that's why I posted the link to Dr. van Putten's FAQ answer about it that you ignored like a confirmed coward.

Remo wrote: "NO"

Does it not show up on your device?

Remo wrote: "so what are you talking about?"

When I post stuff in response to what you say, you tend to ignore it and opt to play these kinds of games instead. I gave you five whole hours to catch up and this is all I received from the "free thinker," huh?

Remo wrote: "Were you able to prove that the 'seven heavens' exist"

In Surah 67, God refers to the seven heavens as part of this world that we can study with our own eyes from the perspective of a primitive, 7th century Arabian. That means, the 'seven heavens' could be the layers of earth's atmosphere.

Remo wrote: "and were not copied from the Babylonians and the Talmud?"

I don't take the silly claims that the Qur'an "copied" anything seriously.

Remo wrote: "Do you want me to show you the verses that prove it?"

Since you've asked, I want you to be quick to make a point, stick to the point until the topic is finished, be diligent in answering follow-up questions for clarification, and spend less time being an erratic, emotional loudmouth, please, so the discussion can move forward at a brisker pace. There's a lad.

Remo wrote: "You stated that if the Bicorn Wall (which no one could have built) has not yet been found, it does not mean that it does not exist"

I did, and it represents a basic common sense observation, Mr. "free thinker." Please recognize that the primary ingredient of the science, history and the evidence of facts you claimed to believe in is "discovery." 🙄 Take the hint.

Remo wrote: "but I have shown you that with today's satellite technologies, this is IMPOSSIBLE"

This is foolishness. You don't even know what you are looking FOR or even where TO look. smh

Remo wrote: "so once again your Koran makes mistakes"

How is your own clumsy projection a mistake on the Qur'an's part?

Remo wrote: "as it does every time it is confronted with Reality!"

You present as an erratic, emotional troll, not as an independent original thinker dedicated to truth. So far, every single one of your projections have been those of a unstable fool.

Remo wrote: "What don't you understand in such a simple speech?"

I understand your sloppy and uninformed opinions about the Qur'an are both weak & silly by turns.

What do you have that's actually serious you can defend with something more substantial than increasing numbers of exclamation marks?

Muhammad Rasheed - Remo wrote: "wrong!"

It's actually very correct.

Remo wrote: "1) I am NOT indoctrinated by anyone"

You're indoctrinated with everything I listed as your base.

Remo wrote: "because unlike you, I think exclusively with my intellect."

I'm looking forward to when you decide to demonstrate this trait. Will it be long in coming?

Remo wrote: "2) I am not an atheist"

You're CLEARLY an atheist since you mocked the One God not even 3-posts ago. 🙄

Remo wrote: "thus your pathetic deductions and rants"

"Pathetic" or not, they were dead-on. I'm not interested in your feeble protests about it either; I know I'm right and remain unmoved by your obviously drug-fueled, hyperactive tantrums.

Remo wrote: "on 'atheism, bolshevisms' I am only in your mind, plagiarized and incapable of expressing coherent thoughts!"

You know exactly what I meant and we both know I am right — you're quite transparent. Accept it, adjust yourself and move on. You narrow-minded 'free thinkers' come a dime-a-dozen; I have quite a few of you on my trophy wall. In your case, you're what I call a "failed polymath," who spends all of his time pretending to be smart by beating up on people who barely know their religion and barely speak English. You drown the pathetic truth of your woefully-deficient intellectual shortcomings in your drug cocktail of choice, hence your unfocused, erratic performance in this thread. Elementary.

Remo wrote: "Also, DON'T you dare accuse me without any reason of being a 'white supremacist' or racist, you low and despicable LIAR!"

Sure. It's just a matter of time before you show that face in the thread, lest you prudently decide to abandon the discussion should you get too uncomfortable. We'll see. #ThatTrainIsNeverLate

Remo wrote: "DON'T DARE, CLEAR? 😡🤮😡🤮😡🤮😡🤮😡🤮😡🤮"

Is this visual a clue as to which drug you're actually addicted to...? 🤔

Remo wrote: "Does criticizing the Koran and Islam mean being a 'white supremacist,' beast?"

Sometimes. There's a lot of material to dig into, and that group certainly has found their favorite cache to twist and misinterpret as much as you've done this lighter work. Mayhap you'll kick around in the same areas if we manage to get to the Middle Game.

Remo wrote: "1) The Quran NEVER spoke of the expansion of the universe, but only that the universe was created very vast: study!"

Ah. This is a clue that you've never read the Qur'an through before after-all. I was right once again. #KingsToMeFernand

The Qur'an states that the universe had a beginning and was created, as well that it used to be compressed, was "cleaved asunder" to expand into the vast and awe-inspiring miracle we observe today. In fact, Allah pointedly directs the revealed verses to the learned among the unbelievers — obviously not those of the 7th century, but those of today who know better. lol Is this not a miracle? How then are ye deluded away from the Truth?

Remo wrote: "2) The Great Flood (which no one has ever proven)"

I LITERALLY referenced the smoking gun that proves the Great Deluge of legend really happened, and you completely ignored it like the fake intellectual coward I pegged you for in the very beginning of this thread. Take a bow, jackass.

Remo wrote: "was mentioned long before the Bible and the Koran, so as usual, the Koran DOES NOT confirm anything!"

I said that the science confirmed what the Abrahamic God claimed, not the other way around, doofus. Is it now clear why I keep prefacing your silly "free thinker" title with "narrow-minded?" Your ignorant brain is both smooth as an egg and firmly shut like a sprung bear trap. #FailedPolymath

Remo wrote: "3) You are so ignorant that you blindly believe the nonsense of the Koran!"

Is it truly "ignorant" to accept the claims of the Omniscient Being at His Word? 🤨 I don't see how you managed to think that line through, really.

Remo wrote: "Such a huge wall of iron and copper between two mountains could NEVER have been built at that time, both because iron was a rare material then, and because sufficient technology did not exist!"

You have no idea what you are talking about. For one, there's no consensus whatsoever as to who Dhu al-Qarnayn actually was in history, let alone which time period is being described, so you're talking out of your butt again. It's still a baffling mystery to modern science how the ancients built the Great Pyramid of Giza, so all your "IMPOSSIBLE" claims of what previous civilizations could or could not do are irreversibly stupid. In fact, this counts as a glimpse into your personal white supremacist traits. 😉

Remo wrote: "but a gigantic and eye-catching wall between two mountains has never been found: it simply does NOT exist!"

Again, claiming something doesn't exist because it hasn't yet been discovered is not only NOT how science works, it's also a logical fallacy.

Remo wrote: "but here too, no satellite has ever highlighted such an enormous quantity of iron!"

The unknowns involved include:

1.) Which mountains?
2.) How close were they?
3.) Where are they?
4.) When did the event take place?

This fourth unknown is worth exploring here for our purposes. What are the chances that an avalanche, or even the vast accumulation of natural debris over millennia, completely covered up the original wall? Or even environmental erosion worked on it so severely, you can't even tell it was originally manmade? All of this is real. I'm saying all of this only to point out how worthless your critical thinking skills are. Your "intellect" is trash. Your atheist biases prevent you from even TRYING to think.

Remo wrote: "Yet Islamic tradition states that Gog and Magog still wait behind that wall"

The Qur'an says it, so it's 100% true in everyway.

Remo wrote: "until one day they manage to free themselves (21:96): once again, the statements of the Koran are proven FALSE!!"

Logic dictates that we actually won't know if a prophecy about the future is true until the future of that predicted event actually arrives. The Gog & Magog thing was mentioned as a sign for the coming Last Day, was it not? Please work harder to be less of a narrow-minded idiot. I promise you'll be the better for it.

Remo wrote: "🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣"

🤔🤨

Remo wrote: "4) NO mystery exists, the 'seven heavens' were copied"

[*dismissed*]

Remo wrote: "Confirmation also comes from your most eminent theologian, al_Ghazali"

There is no priesthood in Al-Islam, Remo. Al-Ghazali was just some guy with his own opinions about the materials.

Remo wrote: "who stated that the Earth is the center of the universe"

In other words, it wasn't at all the Qur'an that said the earth was the center of the universe as you first sneakily implied, but it was just some guy with his own outdated and wrong opinions about the material who claimed it. Why are you bringing him up in this thread as if he holds some kind of relevance at all? ðŸ¤”🤨

Remo wrote: "and the planets, including the Sun and the Moon, revolve around it in their respective seven spheres: exactly the description of the geocentric model!"

So? 🤨

Remo wrote: "(al-Ghazali – The inconsistency of philosophers page 9)."

Literally all philosophers are inconsistent. What about it?

Remo wrote: "And again, ignobly, you accuse people, without any confirmation"

You labeled yourself a "free thinker." That tribe acts exactly the same way you are acting here. You are, the lot of you, an idiotic hive-mind with weak critical thinking skills...

Remo wrote: "COWARD you will be"

...and like you, your "free thinker" tribe routinely runs & ducks away from questions that challenge your silly, and poorly-reasoned assertions.

Remo wrote: "who NEVER responded to my arguments!"

I've very generously (some say OVER-generously) always respond to your arguments, even if just to discourage you from continuing to spread your befoulments about within my line-of-sight. Get your game up and be about it, or shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment