Friday, September 22, 2023

Son of Batey

 

[original cartoon pending]

CITATION
Rasheed, Muhammad. "Son of Batey.'" Cartoon. The Official Website of Cartoonist M. Rasheed 00 Date 2023 [cartoon pending]. Permanent marker w/Adobe Photoshop color.


CLICK & SUBSCRIBE below for the Artist's Description of this #MRasheedCartoons image:

M. Rasheed on YouTube!

M. Rasheed on BitChute!

*************************************************


Truth And Common Sense Warrior - You assume in the question that black americans are treated differently. They are treated like everyone, according to the content of their character. It's no one's fault if they wish to follow their gangsta lifestyle, get arrested, then play the victim. We all know who commits the highest amount of violent crime and racist hate crimes. Even devil Farrakhan knows that,’ cause he promotes and incites it.

Muhammad Rasheed - Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “You assume in the question that black americans are treated differently.”

Your profile name says you are a “truth warrior,” yet the well-documented truths of Black Americans being discriminated against and economically excluded from society seems to have missed you. The obvious question is why did you respond to this question when you possessed such a clear knowledge deficit and were not qualified to speak on it at all?

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “They are treated like everyone, according to the content of their character.”

Not so. The dominant political identity group routinely economically discriminates against Black Americans, continuing the tradition started at the beginning of the slave era when the enslaved Africans were permanently, and unfairly delegated to a hereditary chattel bondsman class by law, continuing the discrimination through the jim crow period up to now in the era of mass incarceration. The “content of their character” line ironically references a speech by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., whose brutal assassination is what signaled the end of the Civil Rights Movement, not any enlightenment by the white populace. In fact, their behavior only got worse, even on the liberal side.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “It's no one's fault if they wish to follow their gangsta lifestyle, get arrested, then play the victim.”

The so-called “gangsta lifestyle” was established by the CIA when, on the orders of president Ronald Reagan, pumped crack into the Black American community and radicalized the youth into hyper-violent trafficking gangs in order to siphon out the little bit of manufacturing wealth to fund the Contras war. Blaming the artificially-impoverished victims for the effects of a multi-billion dollar U.S. government long-con is evil and on-brand for your group.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “We all know who commits the highest amount of violent crime and racist hate crimes.”

Do we? I know I do (hint: racketeering corrupt white businessmen, white politicians & their blue collar lackeys), but your true knowledge is covered up by your partisan-flavored, propagandist nonsense.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “Even devil Farrakhan knows that,’ cause he promotes and incites it.”

Despite his personal flaws, and the treacherous flaws of his organization, Farrakhan’s efforts to call out the evils of white supremacy neither promotes nor incites the crime our own complicit US gov established.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior - You also assume that it’s okay to follow the example of a sexually perverted pedophile ( muhammed the prophet of islam, or the drug dealer Fard Muhammed) tyrant whose message continues to promote murder and rape of non- muslims. Your name is his name. Your ghetto mentality is why you addressed me with your lies. Suddenly the cia has domination of the actions of individual people? That has got to be the most low iq bs I have heard in years. ( how much crack did you smoke before professing pisslam?) How did you get to that level of stupid? Sounds like your mind perversion is condoned by a race baiting degenerate named devil Farrakhan. Just send your islamic white killing spaceships (1500 of them plus a mothership不不)to come and get me. My god, you people are the propietors of a sadistic joke. When will people wake up? You can match me on any level because I can tear you to pieces in a debate. I know who you are and how you think. I also can debunk your crack pipe fairy tales. I come from the school of Anton Batey, a decent black person that helped debunk your racist ghetto cult. With me you have no chance of winning in a debate. Zero!!!

Muhammad Rasheed - Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “You also assume that it’s okay to follow the example of a sexually perverted pedophile ( muhammed the prophet of islam”

You obviously don’t know anything at all about the religion of Al-Islam. You used the term “debate” at the end of your juvenile, profane tirade, which is comical. Is this how you flex your “truth & common sense” powers? I find both your warrior’s heart and your intellect lacking.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “or the drug dealer Fard Muhammed)”

I’m not in the NOI. Never have been.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “tyrant”

Where’s your evidence that the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was a “tyrant?” Do you even know what a tyrant is?

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “whose message continues to promote murder and rape of non- muslims.”

lol In what way does Islam promote that exactly? Let’s see your evidence. Throw down your rod.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “Your name is his name.”

Proudly.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “Your ghetto mentality”

lol And just where did I exhibit a ghetto mentality? Copy/paste it so we can analyze your claim together.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “is why you addressed me with your lies.”

Again, at the end of your tirade above, you curiously used the word “debate.” Be so kind as to provide your evidence that objectively proves that the historical events I referenced were “lies,” if you please.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “Suddenly the cia has domination of the actions of individual people?”

This is a strawman effigy fallacy. The Reagan administration directed the CIA to attack and economically oppress the entire group—not just the individual—the same way they radicalized youth in foreign lands to destabilize sovereign nations on behalf of megacorporate. That they did this to U.S. citizens is a disgrace and clear treason, but people like you dismiss the evil because you are an anti-Black American racist. Shame on you. You didn’t even ask for my proof, you just defaulted to childish name-calling and calling the claims “lies” without any kind of intelligent query. Please note that neither ‘truth’ nor ‘common sense’ work like that, “warrior.”

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “That has got to be the most low iq bs I have heard in years.”

Should I be surprised that you are unaware that the so-called intelligence quotient was debunked and proven fraudulent by scientists? I’m not.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “( how much crack did you smoke before professing pisslam?) How did you get to that level of stupid?”

So far, you haven’t typed anything that suggests you are intelligent on any level. I have noted that you are racist, xenophobic, willfully ignorant, uncouth and profane. This is demonstrably the sum total of your claimed “truth and common sense.” I haven’t given up on you though. You may just be having a bad day. I’ll give you a chance to bring your A-Game.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “Sounds like your mind perversion”

Apparently, you believe my mind is perverted for no other reason than because I don’t blindly parrot biased, partisan-flavored rhetoric like you. Is that supposed to mean something to me? You’ll need to present verifiable facts to fill your shallow and delicate “truth” title you wear—which appears to be made of tissue paper. lol

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “is condoned by a race baiting degenerate named devil Farrakhan.”

I’m not in the NOI and I’m not a fan, but if you’re suggesting that Farrakhan is somehow a lower human being than any random money-worshiping, politically corrupt, filthy celebrity name on your side of the ideological aisle, then you must be mentally ill. You just don’t like the idea of ANYONE sticking up for the Black American former slave class ethnic group, whom you despise.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “Just send your islamic white killing spaceships (1500 of them plus a mothership不不)to come and get me. My god, you people are the propietors of a sadistic joke. When will people wake up?”

None of this means anything to me. I’m an orthodox Muslim who follows the Qur’an and the way of the prophet (pbuh). That means I claim no divergent sects of any kind.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “You can match me on any level because I can tear you to pieces in a debate.”

Can or can’t? I’ve frankly seen nothing yet to suggest you even know what a debate actually is. I’ll give you the chance to prove yourself though. En garde.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “I know who you are and how you think.”

lol Clearly not. But you’ll find out soon enough if you can at least manage to not be a coward.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “I also can debunk your crack pipe fairy tales.”

No, you can’t. So far, you’ve only blindly vomited political talking points that aren’t backed by anything of substance.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “I come from the school of Anton Batey, a decent black person that helped debunk your racist ghetto cult.”

Really? You mean this clown here whom I destroyed in a 2017 debate, shamed him into deleting his “Proof the Fard/Einstein Debate is Fake” video on YouTube and posted his trouncing up on my trophy wall:


Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “With me you have no chance of winning in a debate. Zero!!!”

Well, if you’re supposed to be Batey’s prot矇g矇 or whatever, be so kind as to read through our battle and pick up where your slain mentor left off…

…if you’re able. ;)

Truth And Common Sense Warrior - You’re blatant ignorance assumes too much. The racist ghetto cult you are in is bashing what little brain you have left. Get your real name back, not the one of a goat screwing pedophile. You exposed yourself big time when you called yourself Muhammed Rasheed. I knew you were NOI right away. You people ignorant beyond all logic, and hideously evil to boot. You don’t know the freedom you could have by dumping that worthless cult. As if islam weren’t bad enough, you subscribe to a racist ghetto cult which is a second generation cult of the original cult. All of it is BULLSHIT. I lived in the middle east for 3 years. Had you taken a little time to do your homework instead of becoming a ghetto forged bigot of a racist cult, perhaps you wouldn’t have had waste yoyr life in the street selling the “final call”. What a fucking joke that is. 不不不不 Gotta be a true mindless twit to fall for that bullshit. Next thing you’re going to tell me that a black scientist created the moon by placing high explosives in the earth 66 trillion years ago. Dude, you are a joke by choice. You choose to surround yourself with narccisstic numbskulls who don’t know anything but how to mentally masturbate yourself into the most idiotic cult in America. Come back with something more orginal, not that programmed sissified bs they feed you in that phony ass mosque. What is your real name?

Muhammad Rasheed - Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “You’re blatant ignorance assumes too much.”

I’m not ignorant on this topic at all. I did notice that you didn’t counter any of my points. You just posted another emotional, profane tantrum. Is this all you have?

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “The racist ghetto cult you are in is bashing what little brain you have left.”

I’m unconvinced you know what ‘racist,’ ‘ghetto,’ or ‘cult’ mean. I’m starting to suspect you’re just typing all the words you’ve heard before…

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “Get your real name back, not the one of a goat screwing pedophile.”

You realize you’re insulting the messenger of the One God of Abraham, right? You also realize that hell is eternal torment, right?

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “You exposed yourself big time when you called yourself Muhammed Rasheed.”

lol Meanwhile, I’ve never called myself that. I’m amused that you can’t spell even when you’re looking directly at the word, but you had the nerve to call me “low iq.” smh

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “I knew you were NOI right away.”

Meanwhile, I’ve never been in the NOI. I’m an orthodox Muslim. I guess we can add poor reading comprehension to your list of offenses.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “You people ignorant beyond all logic, and hideously evil to boot.”

You think the NOI are “evil?” In what way?

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “You don’t know the freedom you could have by dumping that worthless cult.”

You’re a white man in Catalonia who is completely ignorant about U.S. race relations saying this to me. How can you lecture someone when you don’t know anything? You know who else does this bit outside of you white supremacists? Four year olds. When they do it, they’re just mimicking the cadence of adults. When you do it, you think I’m supposed to just believe your empty, hateful rhetoric for no other reason than because an ignorant, hateful white person is saying it.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “As if islam weren’t bad enough”

“Bad” in what way?

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “you subscribe to a racist ghetto cult which is a second generation cult of the original cult. All of it is BULLSHIT.”

I’m not in the NOI. lol

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “I lived in the middle east for 3 years.”

So? Just because you stole money from the USG by being a lazy d*ck on a defense contract somewhere doesn’t mean you bothered to learn anything about Islam — which you could’ve done back home on the Internet at anytime. Plus, there’s a 100% chance that all you did was traffick booze from the U.S. Embassy (or Spanish embassy?) and rent Filipina & Ethiopian prostitutes, like every other white guy contracting in the Middle East. How does that make you an expert on Islam again? I’m confident it doesn’t. lol Y’all just say anything.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “Had you taken a little time to do your homework”

Anytime you wanna start the debate and demonstrate you’re an expert on the subject — waitin’ on you, bud. Are you going to yap or fight? Maybe you’re stalling while you wait for Anton to show up and save you. lol

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “instead of becoming a ghetto forged bigot of a racist cult , perhaps you wouldn’t have had waste yoyr life in the street selling the ‘final call.’”

I’m not in the NOI. Never have been.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “What a fucking joke that is. 不不不不 Gotta be a true mindless twit to fall for that bullshit. Next thing you’re going to tell me that a black scientist created the moon by placing high explosives in the earth 66 trillion years ago. Dude, you are a joke by choice. You choose to surround yourself with narccisstic numbskulls who don’t know anything but how to mentally masturbate yourself into the most idiotic cult in America.”

I guess this counts as a particularly elaborate version of the strawman effigy logical fallacy, performed so you can pretend to be half-illiterate & crazy so you don’t have to actually accept this duel challenge and epically lose face like Batey did.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “Come back with something more orginal”

How about re-read my last post and respond to it appropriately instead of being a coward? Let’s try that.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior - Cowards hide behind vendictive lies. You answer like a well brain washed uncle Tom on the plantation. I know what you believe and how to debunk it. Your character defect of envy couoled with toxic pride left you vulnerable to the noi satanic ghetto cult. YOU’RE IN A RACIST GHETTO CULT!! You Ball lick9ng Murderers need to grow up and man up. You probably have never traveled past the margin of your shithole ghetto except to spread your racist venom. Going to the “haj” is the exact opposite of traveling. You polarize your sick mind with your pussified blanky. Your co-dependence level is so profound that you will never know true freedom. You allow cultic scumbags to define your destiny, all because of your racist hate for whites. Isn’t it time for you to grow a pair and become a real man in the real world. Why must you hide behind that pussy cult?

Muhammad Rasheed - Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “Cowards hide behind vendictive lies.”

How do you know my points are lies? What metric are you using to determine this?

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “You answer like a well brain washed uncle Tom on the plantation.”

lol Am I? I’m merely asking you to prove your assertions, something that a skilled debater would have zero problem providing. You appear to be challenged in this regard. I wonder why?

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “I know what you believe”

You appear to be confused as to whether I’m an orthodox Muslim or a member of the NOI, despite me doing you a favor and definitively answering the question for you a couple of times at least. Naturally, I consider this performance a stall tactic designed to hide your transparent bluffing and ignorance.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “and how to debunk it.”

Will we be getting to that part anytime soon, or will you continue your shallow & profane yapping about it? My patience isn’t inexhaustible.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “Your character defect of envy”

??? What am I supposed to be envious of? The jackassery of your unrepentant hellbound state? Why would I be envious of that?

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “couoled with toxic pride”

You don’t think your identity group isn’t exactly as prideful as you’re projecting at me? Yours is worse since it’s based on a degenerate, monopolizing, racketeering organized crime culture.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “left you vulnerable to the noi satanic ghetto cult.”

I’m not in the NOI it turns out.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “YOU’RE IN A RACIST GHETTO CULT!!”

News to me. When did this occur?

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “You Ball lick9ng Murderers need to grow up and man up.”

This will be difficult for me considering my membership in this “cult” you’re talking about is fictional, as it’s only in your head. At this point, I need to ask you to confine your accusations to reality so we may both contribute to the discussion. lol

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “You probably have never traveled past the margin of your shithole ghetto except to spread your racist venom.”

Even if I didn’t, what difference would it make? I’m still smarter than you, I still beat up your mentor in our debate and shamed him into deleting his YouTube channel, and I recognize you probably still have traces of the venereal diseases you picked up from your unhealthy fascination with Filipina & Ethiopian prostitutes when you were contracting in the Middle East. #ExpereinceIsTheFoolsTeacher

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “Going to the ‘haj’ is the exact opposite of traveling.”

I literally have to “travel” in order to get from Point-A to Mecca. That’s actually real, not a metaphor or code word for anything. Are you making up your own definition of “traveling” for the sake of your weird non-point? Why would I be obligated to take that foolishness seriously?

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “You polarize your sick mind with your pussified blanky.”

English, please. I’m unfamiliar with the Catalonian colloquial.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “Your co-dependence level is so profound that you will never know true freedom.”

The freedom of being a buffoon completely devoid of knowledge and truth of any kind such as you display? You’ll have to walk that road without me, I’m afraid. lol

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “You allow cultic scumbags to define your destiny”

I’m pretty sure you proudly name-dropped Anton Batey—who’s himself a member of the very cultic Mises Institute—as your mentor. Did you forget already? Our thread isn’t even that long…

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “all because of your racist hate for whites.”

I don’t hate anyone. I only reasonably hate evil actions inflicted upon my group and that certainly doesn’t make me a racist.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “Isn’t it time for you to grow a pair and become a real man in the real world.”

I honestly don’t have a clue what this is supposed to be code for when you say it.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “Why must you hide behind that pussy cult?”

What cult?

Truth And Common Sense Warrior - The nation of islam is a racist ghetto cult full of black nazis. I know things about you black devils and your sick cult. I know about tge zebra murders and how you phony ass muslims incite violence against whites. I know how and why you think what you think. You’re a black supremacist with the superiority of a toad on a freeway.

Your fairy tales are at the level of sesame street. Debunkable on every turn except when dealing with ignorant morons such as yourself. You can’t expect me to believe you’re not an ignoramus when believing “N” Farrakhan and his spaceship fairy tales. You don’t believe that childish bullshit do you?

From here we begin the unraveling of your ghetto mind. Just answer “yes or “no”.

Do you believe the nation of islam has 1500 mini planes and a mother ship as their main base?

Please answer just so we can get a good laugh at your expense.

Muhammad Rasheed - Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “The nation of islam is a racist ghetto cult full of black nazis.”

At this point, it’s clear that you aren’t even reading my comments. I’m starting to suspect that you don’t know how to read—maybe you’re just talking into an AI app and copy/pasting what it transcribes as your ‘responses.’ That’s really the only thing that explains your behavior. What was the point of dragging Batey into your delusions? Was he your weed man?

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “I know things about you black devils and your sick cult.”

There is not a single “sick black cult” in existence that is worse than what your people have done in the world, and for the love of money no less. smh

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “I know about tge zebra murders”

What does that have to do with me?

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “and how you phony ass muslims”

I’m a real and practicing Muslim, thanks.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “incite violence against whites.”

Even if they did, you objectively deserved it. A heavy hand is the only thing your group listens to, that and hitting you in your precious, precious stolen wealth hoards.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “I know how and why you think what you think.”

Meanwhile, you’re too cowardly to even read my comments and honestly respond to them. You possess a chronic case of strawman-itis.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “You’re a black supremacist with the superiority of a toad on a freeway.”

A “black supremacist” is nothing more than an agent for white supremacy, whose job is to direct energy away from the real Black American political advocacy & liberation movements and confuse the people.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “Your fairy tales are at the level of sesame street.”

Sesame Street is a children’s educational program, not a “fairy tale.” Use a more appropriate simile, please. Thanks.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “Debunkable on every turn except when dealing with ignorant morons such as yourself.”

Are you saying you can perform true debate with anyone except for me? Is that why you are being a ducking coward in this thread? An interesting public admission, assuming you aren’t simultaneously high on edibles or alcohol or whatever.

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “You can’t expect me to believe you’re not an ignoramus when believing ‘N’ Farrakhan and his spaceship fairy tales. You don’t believe that childish bullshit do you?”

I’m not a member of the NOI nor have I ever been. What does the “N” mean?

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “From here we begin the unraveling of your ghetto mind. Just answer ‘yes’ or ‘no.’”

Is it possible that you really believe you’ve been performing at a high-level throughout this whole thread? Dude, you ARE high. wtf

Truth And Common Sense Warrior wrote: “Do you believe the nation of islam has 1500 mini planes and a mother ship as their main base?”

I’m not a member of the Nation of Islam (NOI) nor have I ever been.



No comments:

Post a Comment